PDA

View Full Version : Trenton Times reports today, Bills trying to

X-Era
08-08-2005, 02:54 PM
There must be something to this or they wouldnt persist with it after TD and Eagles president both said there has been no talk.

Prosportsdaily under NFL rumors

Samphin1
08-08-2005, 03:00 PM
So who would Buffalo give up in return?

DraftBoy
08-08-2005, 03:11 PM
Id be willing to venture a bet on Reed/Aiken and maybe a late day 1, early day 2 pick

OpIv37
08-08-2005, 03:17 PM
Id be willing to venture a bet on Reed/Aiken and maybe a late day 1, early day 2 pick

I wouldn't mind sending one of those guys plus our 2nd 3rd (ours- the one we got from Tenn will be earlier). Reed has been a bust so far, and I can't complain about how Aiken has played but he hasn't turned any heads either.

I'm still hoping that Reed can have a breakout season for us, but as it stands he's no better than the 4th best receiver on our team.

The Spaz
08-08-2005, 03:21 PM
Here is a link.

http://www.nj.com/search/index.ssf?/base/sports-0/112348855723630.xml?times?spea&coll=5

Patrick76777
08-08-2005, 03:22 PM
I know some people would rather spend that cap space on Nate or an O-lineman, but I gotta tell ya, if we were to grab this cat, our Defense could be downright scary. I love the thought.

Indy Bills Fan
08-08-2005, 03:25 PM
WR is our deepest position and Reed hasn't come close to the hype he had coming out of college. If we can get a solid DT out of his departure we'll be better off. Anyone know how much $$$ Simon is looking for?

OpIv37
08-08-2005, 03:29 PM
I know some people would rather spend that cap space on Nate or an O-lineman, but I gotta tell ya, if we were to grab this cat, our Defense could be downright scary. I love the thought.

seriously- the Oline talk is BS because there's no one available. I'd like to see a quality LT brought in, but the only guy available is Verba who would definitely be overpaid. I could see using the space to wrap up Clements but bringing in Simon makes a lot of sense too- we'll end up being younger on D by essentially trading Williams for Simon, and we can always franchise tag Clements so if we can't fit him under the cap, we'll at least get good compensation. He's easily worth a first.

DraftBoy
08-08-2005, 03:29 PM
Id Happily send them both Aiken and Reed with our 2nd 3rd for Simon.

OpIv37
08-08-2005, 03:31 PM
Id Happily send them both Aiken and Reed with our 2nd 3rd for Simon.

I don't think I'd send both- that would leave Parrish and Freddy Smith behind Moulds and Evans.

pleasesavedrew
08-08-2005, 03:32 PM
This would be really cool if we could it done under the cap and if we trade simon at the end of the year. Theres no way we can pay this guy the 20+ Million he wants and pay nate. nate is much better. Maybe if we cut adams after this year. But theres no way wecan have our whole defense back next year plus have corey simon.

L.A. Playa
08-08-2005, 03:34 PM
Simon wants like $6 Mil a year and Aiken is going no where he is gonna take Moulds place when Moulds refuses to take a paycut so if the trade where to happen most likely would be Reed and a #3

chernobylwraiths
08-08-2005, 03:37 PM
How about Moulds and getting an extra 3rd?

I think the salary cap will prohibit it though with the hit we would take.

That Guy
08-08-2005, 03:37 PM
I'm not worried about what we're sending to get him... whatever it is will be well worth it. I'm just worried about the money (and whether that sacrifices a future UFA).

OpIv37
08-08-2005, 03:38 PM

we need Moulds- Evans needs another year before he can be a #1. We don't want him to get Peerless Price syndrome.

BillsFanInMass
08-08-2005, 03:39 PM
I think Moulds will take a pay cut he knows hes gettin older and i think he will want to finish his carrer in buffalo.

L.A. Playa
08-08-2005, 03:41 PM
loyalty mean crap in professional sports these days its all about the money so dont expect Moulds to take a pay cut voluntary

casdhf
08-08-2005, 03:44 PM
Please, as much as I would like to see Simon here, no one is going to consider Josh Reed as the main part of the deal. We've waited on him for 3 years and he has done nothing, I doubt anyone would give us anything for him, let alone a Pro Bowl DT.

OpIv37
08-08-2005, 03:47 PM
Please, as much as I would like to see Simon here, no one is going to consider Josh Reed as the main part of the deal. We've waited on him for 3 years and he has done nothing, I doubt anyone would give us anything for him, let alone a Pro Bowl DT.

Philly is desperate for receivers now that Pinkston is gone, and they can't fit Simon under the cap anyway so he most likely will be useless to them this year. They may be willing to cut their losses. Reed and a 3rd for a player who isn't going to play for you this year anyway is a damn good deal.

McGahee420
08-08-2005, 03:50 PM
This could be a very good possiblilty now that Pinkston is done for the season. I can see the Eagles taking a trade involving Reed and a 3rd, they really need another receiver now. Simon would make our defense really scary and would love to see it. But I do prefer signing Clements to an extension though.

L.A. Playa
08-08-2005, 03:51 PM
Josh Reed is better than any WR outside of TO on their roster even if Pinkston was healthy, they were gonna settle for a 2 and 3 with the Ravens so Reed and a 3 is probably a better deal than that

colin
08-08-2005, 04:01 PM
i could see simon for reed and a 3rd making philly happy, if we can fit nate mcaghee and simon in then i am happy

we might have to cut moulds short or re negotiate on sam, or perhaps milloy will need a replacement, but these things are gonna happen anyhow.

simon would give us 8 potential pro bowlers on D. if he allows us to attack and make power plays, everyone's stats will go up. this could easily be the greatest D in the history of buffalo bills football. perhaps in the nfl.

spikes
aaron
adams
simon
milloy
london
nate
vincent

we were 3rd in sacks, had the most turnovers, #2 overall, and solid in every catagory last year. throw in simon, and our young guys coming together, and we could top that.

big things man, big things

eee1776
08-08-2005, 04:02 PM
What does Philly need? A wide receiver (Josh Reed) and don't they also need a running back? (Joe Burns) that might get it done. Didn't Tom Donahoe say one time recently that if they found someone they really wanted, fitting them under the cap wouild not be a problem.

BillsFever21
08-08-2005, 04:04 PM
It would be great to get Simon. Getting another 6 sacks from the DT would make our defense even more sick. Then it would free up everyone else on the DL even more.

casdhf
08-08-2005, 04:06 PM
What's even more sick is that the Ravens had a deal all in place :ill:

L.A. Playa
08-08-2005, 04:24 PM
I would be for this trade if I felt that Corey Simon would be a player that took the team over the top and made the Bills the favorite to win the Super Bowl. Bottom line would he be an upgrade Yes is he the one piece we need to be a Super Bowl favorite NO the formula for success in the NFL these days is to have a good coach, draft well and keep the players that produce for you(Nate Clements). Add the occasional FA that improves you dramatically at a position of need. DT is not a postion of need this year, if we are gonna pay Simon a ton of money then why didnt we just pay Fat Pat, I am not for bringing Corey Simon to Buffalo

chernobylwraiths
08-08-2005, 04:28 PM
...if we are gonna pay Simon a ton of money then why didnt we just pay Fat Pat?...

Well, I guess because Simon is like 28 and Pat is like 32, plus Simon is a better player.

L.A. Playa
08-08-2005, 04:31 PM
Well, I guess because Simon is like 28 and Pat is like 32, plus Simon is a better player.

True but probably will pay Simon more than Pat if he ends up in Buffalo

chernobylwraiths
08-08-2005, 04:48 PM
True but probably will pay Simon more than Pat if he ends up in Buffalo

Without a doubt.

An awesome defense has won superbowls before. I think we could have one like that. Now if we could only get Reed and Lewis from the Ravens...

FlyingDutchman
08-08-2005, 04:56 PM
loyalty mean crap in professional sports these days its all about the money so dont expect Moulds to take a pay cut voluntary
Eric Moulds has already taken a cut, and is different from most players in the league on this issue.....I agree with you about loyalty these days, but if there is anyone on the team that would take a cut to stay on the team its Eric Moulds, he is a class act.

BuffaloRanger
08-08-2005, 05:15 PM

Wow. Earlier you say the Bills won't trade Aiken because he is going to take over for Moulds. Moulds is gone because it's all about the money, right?

So how are the Bills going to resign Nate? The playmaker will want more than the Bills will pay him. At best they can franchise him. His ego is too big not to test the FA waters.

Bottom line: Aiken and Reed are nobody's in the NFL. Look at this from Philly's point of view. Would you be satisfied with another team's 4th and 5th WRs or a # 3 RB plus a draft pick for Simon? I doubt it. That's like one of those Fantasy Football trade offers. "I will give you 3 guys from my bench that never play for a Top 10 player. It's a great deal - it's 3 for 1." The Eagles will want Lee Evans. Say all you want about there cap space and Philly cutting loses - they won't give Simon away.

L.A. Playa
08-08-2005, 05:25 PM
Wow. Earlier you say the Bills won't trade Aiken because he is going to take over for Moulds. Moulds is gone because it's all about the money, right?

So how are the Bills going to resign Nate? The playmaker will want more than the Bills will pay him. At best they can franchise him. His ego is too big not to test the FA waters.

Bottom line: Aiken and Reed are nobody's in the NFL. Look at this from Philly's point of view. Would you be satisfied with another team's 4th and 5th WRs or a # 3 RB plus a draft pick for Simon? I doubt it. That's like one of those Fantasy Football trade offers. "I will give you 3 guys from my bench that never play for a Top 10 player. It's a great deal - it's 3 for 1." The Eagles will want Lee Evans. Say all you want about there cap space and Philly cutting loses - they won't give Simon away.

First off Aiken makes a whole lot less than Moulds and what did Moulds actually give up in his restructure ?? Nothing just moved money to more up front money if I recall correctly, ask Moulds to take a few million dollar cut in actually salary and he wont do it restructure t make him take less salary this year but get more in bonuses for him to net the same amount he will do it and I said that AIken will take over for Moulds when he is gone Moulds will not be on the roster next year with his current cap # doesnt make sense. The owners truley make out like bandits in a salary cap world they have no commitment to players and have theie costs capped and players therefore have developed no commitment to owner. It is a shame that the sport that has the most revenue in professional sports is the only sport with nonguarnteed contracts

Mudflap1
08-08-2005, 05:44 PM
610AM WIP radio in Philly is saying a 2nd and 3rd from the Bills for Simon. Donahoe is working on the cap to see if it's feasible.

Jon

BillsFever21
08-08-2005, 05:47 PM
610AM WIP radio in Philly is saying a 2nd and 3rd from the Bills for Simon. Donahoe is working on the cap to see if it's feasible.

Jon
I'd give that up.

Stewie
08-08-2005, 05:53 PM
Eric Moulds has already taken a cut, and is different from most players in the league on this issue.....I agree with you about loyalty these days, but if there is anyone on the team that would take a cut to stay on the team its Eric Moulds, he is a class act.

If by class act, you mean somone who fathers 8 illigitimate children with 7 women, then you're absolutely right!

:sorry:

Don't believe the hype

Marvelous
Simon wants like $6 Mil a year and Aiken is going no where he is gonna take Moulds place when Moulds refuses to take a paycut so if the trade where to happen most likely would be Reed and a #3

When Moulds refuses?? Don't talk like that man.. I hope He retires with us. I assume we didn't extend him further was because of the CBA..

Mudflap1
Definitely. But I wouldn't give up any WR's or anything else. I think the defense is strong enough without Simon. However, for a couple picks, WATCH OUT!

Jon

Sportsuser101
08-08-2005, 06:17 PM
I wouldn't deal Josh Reed for him let alone a pick and Reed for him. Not a need at all.

The Spaz
08-08-2005, 06:40 PM

Jon

I would do that!

madness
08-08-2005, 07:10 PM
a 2nd and 3rd? Get 'er done. :up:

With Law going to the Jets, I think we need this. We are in the toughest division in football and we need to keep up stride for stride if we want to make the playoffs. Simon will put this D over the top. With Simon and Adams clogging up space, Spikes and Fletcher will really have a chance to make this D legendary!

jamze132
08-08-2005, 07:25 PM
This is Nate Clements last year in Buffalo and Donahoe knows this. If Donahoe was smart, he should wait until the dealine in week 6 and see what teams lost a CB or who want a top 5 corner, and then trade him for a 1st rounder to the crappiest team bidding. Oh, and before this happens, go ahead and get Corey Simon. With him on the Qbs ass, who the hell needs the "Playmaker"?

I would then, of course use one of the 1st round picks we would have on the best avilable O-line and the other on the best available CB.

:tip:

thebuffalobills4
08-08-2005, 08:23 PM
it would be better if we trade him for a 2nd or 3rd draft pick.not player on player trade.

Typ0
08-08-2005, 09:00 PM
I can't imagine if Simon was going to come here...it's hard to think we have our blue blinders on as our defense and special teams will be tops...and our offense is not going to be any slouch. If Simon comes here I definately will be looking forward to some playoff games in buffalo.

BuffaloRanger
08-08-2005, 09:28 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong...

Adams is a FA after this season.

I know Edwards is after the season.

So basically that would be our two DTs possibly gone in FA with only the unproven Anderson left. While I think the Oline is a much bigger need (but none are available now), addressing the possible holes at DT next year is quite forward thinking of TD.

Also, WTF were the Eagles waiting for? They could have got Henry and a 3rd for Simon, no doubt.

Bill Brasky
08-08-2005, 09:32 PM
It would def be one of our WR's plus a draft pick.

1) They need a decent WR to compliment TO now that Pinkston is out.

2) Sending Reed or Aiken would not suffice equal value for Simon, so a draft pick would probably also be part of the deal

FlyingDutchman
08-08-2005, 09:45 PM
why is this coming out of the Trenton news, and is there really any legitimacy to this story?

chernobylwraiths
08-08-2005, 09:51 PM
I'm pretty sure Adams is signed through next year.

Bill Brasky
08-08-2005, 09:52 PM
why is this coming out of the Trenton news, and is there really any legitimacy to this story?
If you paid attention in geography class you'd know that Trenton and Philly are only 30 miles apart.

Rochester reports news on the Bills everyday because they are in the same "area", and they're 60 miles from Buffalo.

Bert102176
08-08-2005, 10:15 PM
I would give Reed and the 3rd pick we got from the Titans

FlyingDutchman
08-08-2005, 10:22 PM
If you paid attention in geography class you'd know that Trenton and Philly are only 30 miles apart.

Rochester reports news on the Bills everyday because they are in the same "area", and they're 60 miles from Buffalo.
I went to school in Delaware and went to Phila all the time so I'm familiar with the area, it is NOT 30 miles from Philadelphia, and I know the South Jersey is Phila country as far as sport go (even though Trenton is not South Jersey) but I am curious as to why the Inquirer has not run any stories or blurbs on this matter.

Tatonka
08-08-2005, 10:55 PM
i think we have the upper hand here.. philly doesnt need simon.. they just spent a high pick on patterson at DT.. and they have a log jam there and need the cap space..

i offer them the 3rd we just got and that is it..

vicmantak
08-08-2005, 10:56 PM
What about this trade:

Josh Reed and Ron Edwards for Corey Simon.

Reasons:

1. All of them are FA ending the season (viable)
2. If Ron Edwards has a good season he will go for top money.
3. Sam Aiken and Roscoe Parrish will fill the job.
4. This trade allows time to develop the replacement of Sam Adams.

Tatonka
08-08-2005, 11:04 PM
edwards is valuable.. especially coming off the bench where he thrived last year.. sam will need his breathers.. edwards is great in that role.

Captain Obvious
08-08-2005, 11:35 PM
Can somebody please update me on the following

1) Isn't Sam Adams a FA at the end of the 2006 season?

2) Eric Moulds has 8 children with 7 women? I thought he had 4 children with
4 different women?

clumping platelets
08-09-2005, 01:32 AM

Yes, it would

Bill Brasky
08-09-2005, 03:02 AM
I went to school in Delaware and went to Phila all the time so I'm familiar with the area, it is NOT 30 miles from Philadelphia
I beg to differ....

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&ct=NA&rsres=1&1ahXX=&1y=US&1a=&1c=philadelphia&1s=pa&1z=&2ahXX=&2y=US&2a=&2c=trenton&2s=nj&2z=

clumping platelets
08-09-2005, 04:06 AM
Adams is signed through 2006

Sportsuser101
08-09-2005, 05:12 AM
What about this trade:

Josh Reed and Ron Edwards for Corey Simon.

Reasons:

1. All of them are FA ending the season (viable)
2. If Ron Edwards has a good season he will go for top money.
3. Sam Aiken and Roscoe Parrish will fill the job.
4. This trade allows time to develop the replacement of Sam Adams.
Is Corey Simon really better then Ron Edwards that we have to not only give up a solid WR but use a ton more cap space? As I said earlier I wouldn't give up Josh Reed for Simon. Too much cap space and just don't think its worth it.

ryjam282
08-09-2005, 05:21 AM
Honestly, I am not so sure he would really make us the best D ever like someone stated in this thread. Think about it...Big Pat didn't get to the passer last year too much, he just ate up blockers and therefore let Sam get all the pressure into the backfield. Big Pat just ate the blockers and got his tackles. Big Sam is the rusher of the bunch and Corey Simon is an identical DT to Big Sam. What we need is someone who is like Big Pat again so Sam can continue to rush the passer. Having 2 DT's that rush the passer isn't always a good idea cause then the lineman have easier access to the 2nd level, the LB's. Big Pat took on double teams while Sam had most of the 1 on 1's and was able to get pressure into the backfield and no one was getting to the LB's and that is why they have done so well the past few years. I think we need someone in there that is stout and can eat up the O-lineman....Think about it a little bit. Simon would be a good addition but we already have that type of DT. We have to have both types to be successful IMO.

X-Era
08-09-2005, 07:14 AM

Jon
hold up, a prow bowl DT is worth more than a pro bowl RB? Im lost now. Henry brings only a 3rd and had to fight for that, Simon brings a 3rd and 2nd? WHAT????

@nd fine, 3rd plus a player fine, 2nd and 3rd? NOT FINE!

casdhf
08-09-2005, 07:21 AM
RBs are a dine a dozen, just look at Edge and Alexander, no one wants to touch either

Saratoga Slim
08-09-2005, 07:46 AM
Philly is desperate for receivers now that Pinkston is gone, and they can't fit Simon under the cap anyway so he most likely will be useless to them this year. They may be willing to cut their losses. Reed and a 3rd for a player who isn't going to play for you this year anyway is a damn good deal.
yeah, and they have a bit of a logjam at DT anyway. Darwin Walker, Corey Simon, and Sam Rayburn--who they really like. Plus Hollis Thomas. They'll get by fine at DT without Simon.

FlyingDutchman
08-09-2005, 10:44 AM
I beg to differ....

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&ct=NA&rsres=1&1ahXX=&1y=US&1a=&1c=philadelphia&1s=pa&1z=&2ahXX=&2y=US&2a=&2c=trenton&2s=nj&2z=
maybe you're right on the milage, it always seemed longer than that cuz of Jersey traffic, but all this had nothing to do with what my actual question was and that is why the Philadelphia Inquirer has not run any stories, so if you ever feel like straying away from topic on a post i write just so you can show off knowledge in another area, please hold back. There was no reason to belittle me when I asked this question originally.

Kerr
08-09-2005, 12:56 PM
Personally, I'd rather ship off reed than Aiken. Aiken could develop into mould's successor. You don't want two under sized receivers as your starters for the future.

Mudflap1
08-09-2005, 12:59 PM
Mark Eckel from the Trenton Times is the beat reporter for the Eagles for the Sporting News..... The Trenton Times is very credible..... Eckel also reports on 610AM WIP, the 24 hour sports talk radio station where most of the rumors flow through..... Again, the deal on the table is a 2006 2nd and 3rd round pick for Simon..... Donahoe is working on the cap now to see if he can do it..... the dilemma is that he is quietly working on a contract extension for Clements, and wants to get it done before the season starts..... if he can make both deals happen, he will, if he can't, he's going to priortize with Clements..... forget all of the 'trade Moulds or Evans' crap, it ain't gonna happen, this is the deal..... I apologize if I don't have any links, but I am from Philadelphia (live in L.A. now) and have dozens of friends and family who are reporting this, as they have seen it on the news and all listen to WIP..... no guarantees, but let's cross our fingers for Donahoe to make it ALL happen, and this team will be one step closer to being a real force.....

Jon

Tatonka
08-09-2005, 01:12 PM
yeah, and they have a bit of a logjam at DT anyway. Darwin Walker, Corey Simon, and Sam Rayburn--who they really like. Plus Hollis Thomas. They'll get by fine at DT without Simon.

dont forget their 1st round pick.. patterson from USC.

camelcowboy
08-09-2005, 01:17 PM
Mark Eckel from the Trenton Times is the beat reporter for the Eagles for the Sporting News..... The Trenton Times is very credible..... Eckel also reports on 610AM WIP, the 24 hour sports talk radio station where most of the rumors flow through..... Again, the deal on the table is a 2006 2nd and 3rd round pick for Simon..... Donahoe is working on the cap now to see if he can do it..... the dilemma is that he is quietly working on a contract extension for Clements, and wants to get it done before the season starts..... if he can make both deals happen, he will, if he can't, he's going to priortize with Clements..... forget all of the 'trade Moulds or Evans' crap, it ain't gonna happen, this is the deal..... I apologize if I don't have any links, but I am from Philadelphia (live in L.A. now) and have dozens of friends and family who are reporting this, as they have seen it on the news and all listen to WIP..... no guarantees, but let's cross our fingers for Donahoe to make it ALL happen, and this team will be one step closer to being a real force.....

Jon
Its nice to hear the guy is creditable. Thanks for the info nice to know that this story has truth to it.

FlyingDutchman
08-09-2005, 01:45 PM

Jon

I also heard that the Bengals are possibly in the mix, you know if there is any truth to that, or any other teams for that matter? Are the Eagles focused on getting rid of him, or is it only if something intrigues them?

Bill Brasky
08-09-2005, 01:59 PM
maybe you're right on the milage, it always seemed longer than that cuz of Jersey traffic, but all this had nothing to do with what my actual question was and that is why the Philadelphia Inquirer has not run any stories, so if you ever feel like straying away from topic on a post i write just so you can show off knowledge in another area, please hold back. There was no reason to belittle me when I asked this question originally. Take a chill pill dude, I wasn't "belittling" you. You insisted you were right when you weren't. :pet:

I'm sure the ever-informative and accurate Phila. Inquirer hasn't run anything yet because they're too busy writing 55 articles per day related to Terrell Owens.

Plus, they are just rumors at this point.

Mudflap1
08-09-2005, 02:03 PM
The Eagles are poised to get rid of Simon if he doesn't agree to their terms. Banner and Reid don't take any crap from the players (kinda like Donahoe actually), if they want to walk and want too much money, they move onto Plan B.

I personally don't know anything about the rumors regarding the Bengals, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles threw the Bengals into the mix as part of a bidding war/smokescreen. From what I hear from my family and friends, the Bills are the true frontrunner that is being brought up, and can make or break this deal.

We'll see what happens, I guess the ball's in TD's court. Personally, I don't think we need Simon, Edwards seems to be fairly solid. Also, if Donahoe is working hard to re-sign Clements, I'd definitely like to see that as the top priority. However, if there's a way he can make it all happen and get Simon in here, this defense will be a monster.

Jon

jpdex12
08-09-2005, 02:28 PM
The Eagles are poised to get rid of Simon if he doesn't agree to their terms. Banner and Reid don't take any crap from the players (kinda like Donahoe actually), if they want to walk and want too much money, they move onto Plan B.

I personally don't know anything about the rumors regarding the Bengals, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles threw the Bengals into the mix as part of a bidding war/smokescreen. From what I hear from my family and friends, the Bills are the true frontrunner that is being brought up, and can make or break this deal.

We'll see what happens, I guess the ball's in TD's court. Personally, I don't think we need Simon, Edwards seems to be fairly solid. Also, if Donahoe is working hard to re-sign Clements, I'd definitely like to see that as the top priority. However, if there's a way he can make it all happen and get Simon in here, this defense will be a monster.

Jon
I heard Pat Kirwin and Tim Ryan talking today on SiriusNFL Radio and they were comparing Simon's attitude at times to Gerrard Warren. I don't think that we should be giving up a 2nd and a 3rd for someone like that. Even if he is probowl material. There is a deep draft next year and I'd love to see what we get with 4 day one picks. Possibly 5 or 6 if TD trades out of the first round. I think we should let the players we have play out and save our cap money for NAte, Willis and MaGee. We will have some other defensive players up for extensions soon anyway. No sense in being strapped for cash then!

FlyingDutchman
08-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Take a chill pill dude, I wasn't "belittling" you. You insisted you were right when you weren't. :pet:

I'm sure the ever-informative and accurate Phila. Inquirer hasn't run anything yet because they're too busy writing 55 articles per day related to Terrell Owens.

Plus, they are just rumors at this point.
I just felt belittled on the your first response with the geography references and stuff but whatever its cool...:peace: