PDA

View Full Version : Miami game

JD
08-08-2005, 08:39 PM
what's going on? they getting trampeled or what?

I dont have nfl network here in rochester.... :down:

Bulldog
08-08-2005, 08:42 PM
what's going on? they getting trampeled or what?

I dont have nfl network here in rochester.... :down:

The game is on ABC :lmao:

justasportsfan
08-08-2005, 09:00 PM
their OL will get their qb's killed if they don't protect their qb's better. Their qb's look like Drew back in the pocket. The way they played in the first half, I doubt their OL can take our blitzing. :D.

Crisis
08-08-2005, 09:01 PM
their OL will get their qb's killed if they don't protect their qb's better. Their qb's look like Drew back in the pocket. The way they played in the first half, I doubt their OL can take our blitzing. :D.
Their secondary isn't playing well either. I honestly thought Miami would be better than this. It's only preseason but as a Bills fan I'm pleasantly suprised at their mediocrity.

MDFINFAN
08-08-2005, 09:08 PM
It'll get better, but the rb's aren't picking up the blitz well, the ol one on one blocking is ok...I'm disappointed in the run blocking though.

Bill Brasky
08-08-2005, 09:30 PM
holy crap dude its on ABC. you :smoke: or something?

its 17-10 Miami at the end of the 3rd

JD
08-08-2005, 09:57 PM
The game is on ABC :lmao:
:fit:

Bill Brasky
08-08-2005, 09:59 PM
They just talked about Hunter Kelly :sadwalk: for a while and showed Jim's speech again.

Drive 4 Five
08-08-2005, 10:07 PM
Well Miami looks to be in mid-season form, en route to another 4-12 season.

The Spaz
08-08-2005, 10:12 PM
Emanuel Wrighht what a ****ing bum!:lol::rofl:

The Spaz
08-08-2005, 10:32 PM
:rofl: My fiancee said I hope the Dolphins don't win and I said don't worry they'll **** up right here and sure enough...:rofl::lol: :monkeyp:Dolphins

Static
08-08-2005, 10:41 PM
Wright deffinetly needs more work....he looked out of shape still....i did like the catches farmer and rader where making.......but we are still a work in progress....

feelthepain
08-08-2005, 10:51 PM
1st preseason game,Fins played well, they played poor. Still a long ways between now and the start of the season. Miami could score and hundred points and shut the other team out and some bill fans would still find something negative. I just consider the sorce.

Tatonka
08-08-2005, 10:58 PM
ricky williams.. 5 carries ... 8 yards.. nice.

DraftBoy
08-08-2005, 11:11 PM
ricky williams.. 5 carries ... 8 yards.. nice.

And he still hasnt shaven

Kerr
08-09-2005, 12:38 PM
And he still hasnt shaven
Is is important that he shave?

Mr. Miyagi
08-09-2005, 12:56 PM
Is is important that he shave?
apparently

Mr. Miyagi
08-09-2005, 12:59 PM
Miami could score and hundred points and shut the other team out and some bill fans would still find something negative. I just consider the sorce.
Well they were faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from that last night.

Feeley and the OL looked absolutely terrible. Blitzes were coming at him left and right and he never saw any of them coming. Frerotte will probably get the starting gig.

mysticsoto
08-09-2005, 01:14 PM
Well they were faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from that last night.

Feeley and the OL looked absolutely terrible. Blitzes were coming at him left and right and he never saw any of them coming. Frerotte will probably get the starting gig.
Y'know, I don't understand why fin fans fight so much with us on the possibility that Gus may be the better QB...don't they want the best QB to play and help them win? Is it a pride issue? Maybe the fact that if Gus wins out over Feeley, that means that Feeley was a failed project that cost them a 2nd rounder? At this point, they should then be also mad at Ricky for costing them a season. Gus appears to be the better QB - they need to stop whining and making excuses for Feeley and just live with it!

Brad528
08-09-2005, 03:25 PM
Honestly I dont think they thought the Bears would blitz as much as they did. THey didnt seem to have any blocking schemes for it. They were bringing Safties and Corners and everything. Even the annoucers kept saying that usually teams dont blitz so much during a preseason game. Oh well I guess they should have came more prepared. Gus looked good in his time in the game and Boston looked to be in pretty good shape and had 3 catches.

feelthepain
08-09-2005, 05:45 PM
Y'know, I don't understand why fin fans fight so much with us on the possibility that Gus may be the better QB...don't they want the best QB to play and help them win? Is it a pride issue? Maybe the fact that if Gus wins out over Feeley, that means that Feeley was a failed project that cost them a 2nd rounder? At this point, they should then be also mad at Ricky for costing them a season. Gus appears to be the better QB - they need to stop whining and making excuses for Feeley and just live with it!

You watch Feeley like you watch a fat chick on the beach....you don't!! You are amazing you see one half of one qtr, and we should listen to your opinion?? I don't think so, It will take time, what do you care if Feeley looks bad. Are you going to say JP will win every preseason game and look great at it?? If not then that must mean you also know it will take time for JP to get the system down and get used to the way his WR's run. It's preseason give it a rest.

feelthepain
08-09-2005, 05:59 PM

I don't think Miami was trying to win the game, they seemed to have no game plan they just ran some plays. Miami could have blitzed a lot more. Like Chicago did, infact both Madden and Michaels said Chicago was blitzing a lot for a preason game much less the first preseason game. We will take a little time to get the kinks worked out, but we will be strong come the first game.

feelthepain
08-09-2005, 06:14 PM

This is the play by play from Feeley last night tell me what was bad about his play!!!

Originally Posted by inFINSible
First play:1/10 double TE set....looks like it's going to be a toss sweep to the right....O-Gun jumps the snap and is there to disrupt the play before it starts....Feeley pulls the ball in and takes the loss instead of trying to make the pitch.

Second play:1/5 I formation TE lined up on the left....two recever's split wide....7 step drop... plants and throws a comeback route at the sideline....no pressure....perfect throw....Or as Michaels said..."right on the money"

Third play:1/10 single back, 3 WR, TE on the left.....Hand off to Gordon, up the middle gain of three...

Fourth play: 2/7 Single back with a FB split left....Two WR up top...TE on the left again.....Hand off to gordon who gets a yard maybe....

5th play: 3/6....3 WR Shotgun with split backs....3 seconds exactly from the time the ball is snapped until St Clairs man gets by him and nails Feeley...Just barely enough time for Feeley, who is looking at Thompson all the way, to throw a 20 yard pass that he dropped right into a dead zone between 3 defenders....great pass....Thompson drops it.

Michaels says, "He laid it right there on a rope but Thompson couldn't make the catch..."

The Bears did not blitz on this series...Maimi did blitz on their first series on defense.

Punt...

next series...

first play: 30 yard line 1/10...Tw WR, single back (ricky) Two TEs lined up on the right side...RM comes in motion to the left before the snap....Three step drop, quick throw to Booker, complete for 16 yards....

second play: 1/10.....cut back in late...the play is already running....hand off to ricky who goes up the middle for two yards...

third play: 2/8....double TE formation. single back...5 step drop, no pressure, ball was out in 2.5 seconds........never looked away from Chambers....incomplete in the dirt....

4th play; 3/8.......Shotgun, 3 wide, split backs...Trying to set up a screen....CB comes untouched on a blitz....ricky runs into the back of number 78 trying to get out of the mess....no one to throw the ball to, has to get rid of it or take the sack....throws the ball toward the area Ricky is in, hits Carey in the side and falls incomplete....wasn't trying to complete the pass, was trying to get rid of it.....risky play, could have been IG, or illegal receiver but, he gets away with it.

Madden." I will say this, the blitz in the first quater is pretty heavy,....LBers are your first blitzers, then safetys, then you go nickell and you bring a corner....I'll tell you AJ Feeley knew he just had to get rid of that ball"

punt

next series

First play: 1/10 @ the 20....double TE, single back....3 step drop quick out to Lee, slightly behind him Lee can't stop his momentum from taking him out of bounds after a 1 yard gain...

second play: 2/9....I formation, TE lined up to the right....hand off to ricky, no where to go up the midle....picks up a couple...

third play: 3/7...Shotgun, single back, 3 wide....swing pass to ricky, good throw, doesn't cause Ricky to break stride....Ricky picks up 3 yards then slips and falls down....

punt

next series...

first play:1/10 @ the 11....(Gus Frerotte is loosening up according to Michaels)..single back, 3 wide....5 step drop....as soon as he plants, Brown gets his arm from the backside, he pulls free and steps up, right into Urlacher who came through untouched, Feeley tries to spin away but, it's too late, Urlacher creams him.....Feeley can't get his heavily taped shoe on and that's when he comes out...

There it is....an unbiased look at EXACTLY what happened...

Somehow there are Gusketeers who got Feeley played awfull out of this.....those fans are wrong.

You see what you want to see, Feeley played fine with as little experience he has with the new system!!

mysticsoto
08-09-2005, 07:09 PM
You watch Feeley like you watch a fat chick on the beach....you don't!! You are amazing you see one half of one qtr, and we should listen to your opinion?? I don't think so, It will take time, what do you care if Feeley looks bad. Are you going to say JP will win every preseason game and look great at it?? If not then that must mean you also know it will take time for JP to get the system down and get used to the way his WR's run. It's preseason give it a rest.

I told your momma I'd take her to the beach tomorrow!!! Now I'm going to have to punish her!

Wasn't I just mentioning the need for fin fans to irrationally defend Feeley? I rest my case...

mysticsoto
08-09-2005, 07:21 PM
This is the play by play from Feeley last night tell me what was bad about his play!!!

You see what you want to see, Feeley played fine with as little experience he has with the new system!!

Anyway you look at it, the only encouraging news was that Gus played well as did Boston. All the voices in your head better pray that Boston doesn't get hurt yet again. The 1st stringers with Feeley played very poor. I guess you will just keep holding on to your tattered dreams...

"...While the passing game was strong, the tackle spots still look shaky. Second-year man Vernon Carey (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6778/) had all kinds of problems with Bears defensive end Adewale Ogunleye (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5768/), who bowled through him at one point and forced A.J. Feeley (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5603/) to step up into the pocket – where Feeley was obliterated by Chicago linebacker Brian Urlacher (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5038/). Feeley was knocked out of the game (and one of his shoes) on the play. On the next snap, Carey committed a false start penalty, backing Miami to its 2-yard line.
Saban mostly bit his lip when it came to the line, and he said at one point that he preferred to see the film before he made any judgments about breakdowns. But he clearly wasn't happy with the way the offense performed, even with a good passing performance by Gus Frerotte (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/2869/) (11 of 17 for 143 yards and one touchdown), who engineered an encouraging 12-play drive that ate over five minutes and ended in a 26-yard touchdown pass to Bryan Gilmore (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5437/). Even that play had an element of luck. Frerotte admitted after the game that he was trying to throw the ball to a tight end, but the ball slipped from his hand and ended up with Gilmore at the goal line.

Considering their plight last season, the Dolphins will take whatever lucky bounces they can get. Still, they can't afford to hope for such good fortune with the offensive line. With new line coach Hudson Houck getting paid a staggering salary – reportedly $800,000 a year – to shore things up, Miami's line is facing plenty of pressure. It's hard to argue that Houck isn't worth every penny after seeing what he did with an average offensive line in San Diego last season, but that group was pristine compared to the tattered line he has inherited with the Dolphins.

Miami's offensive line may have been the worst in the NFL last season, possibly even more feeble than the Giants' maligned unit. The group allowed the second-most sacks in Dolphins history (52), paved the way for a paltry 3.5 yards per rush and generally undermined the offense last season. While Miami's lackluster group of running backs didn't help, the return of Williams and the drafting of Ronnie Brown (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7178/) won't matter if they have no holes to run through."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=cr-rt_2005_dolphins&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Bulldog
08-09-2005, 07:33 PM

This is why people on here treat you the way they do. Mysticsoto makes a post and you jump down his throat like he just insulted your momma or something. He asked a simple question about why Miami fans object so much to Gus beating out AJ and you suddenly go off on him? Face the facts FTP, AJ played like crap last night and you know it. Hell, 90% of the posters at Finheaven will agree with that. Why is it that you always have these excuses as to why Miami played the way they did? Could it be that they just didn't play well last night? Instead we get excuses like the Bears blitzed too much, Miami wasn't trying to win the game, etc. I'll tell you this much, if Buffalo's o-line plays on Friday, like Miami's did last night, I'm going to be very concerned. Let's no act like Chicago was showing their hand and running exotic blitz schemes either. They were pretty basic blitzes and Miami's o-line simply couldn't handle them. We'll see. But I for one don't think last night was a great showing for Miami.

Typ0
08-09-2005, 07:40 PM
what surprised me last night was the good play the Bears got from the QB position. They aren't the most talented team in the league no doubt...but it's been years since they've had really solid QB play and it looks like they might be ready to turn that major corner.

Typ0
08-09-2005, 07:41 PM
It was a good game...and the Bears were trying to win the game.

finsrclowns
08-09-2005, 07:45 PM
Miami could score and hundred points and shut the other team out and some bill fans would still find something negative. I just consider the sorce.

:lmao: So do we. The fins could also give up a hundred points and get shut out (which is more likely) and you'd say you let the opponents win. You're a hopeless homer. Feeley sucks and that's that.

Bulldog
08-09-2005, 07:46 PM
It was a good game...and the Bears were trying to win the game.

Shouldn't every team try to win every game, regardless if it's preseason or not? This isn't so much in response to your post Typo, but more in response to FTP saying Miami wasn't really trying to win the game.

feelthepain
08-09-2005, 08:17 PM
Shouldn't every team try to win every game, regardless if it's preseason or not? This isn't so much in response to your post Typo, but more in response to FTP saying Miami wasn't really trying to win the game.
Well once again you try to post without thinking. I'm sure Saban was trying figure out wwho could do what and where, I don't thibk winning was part of the equation last night sure it would have been a bonus, but Saban is still trying to evaluate his players. This is the first time he's seen them in a game situation up close. Ofcourse you just look to say something negative and you'll do whatever you can to justify that thought process. Think what you like I really don't care you have little football knowledge and you waste more time looking to insult then actually talking football. I could understand if this were week six of the regular season, but it's Saban first preseason game as the fins HC. Can't wait till your team sucks so I can remind you how right I was about your team!

feelthepain
08-09-2005, 08:25 PM
This is why people on here treat you the way they do. Mysticsoto makes a post and you jump down his throat like he just insulted your momma or something. He asked a simple question about why Miami fans object so much to Gus beating out AJ and you suddenly go off on him? Face the facts FTP, AJ played like crap last night and you know it. Hell, 90% of the posters at Finheaven will agree with that. Why is it that you always have these excuses as to why Miami played the way they did? Could it be that they just didn't play well last night? Instead we get excuses like the Bears blitzed too much, Miami wasn't trying to win the game, etc. I'll tell you this much, if Buffalo's o-line plays on Friday, like Miami's did last night, I'm going to be very concerned. Let's no act like Chicago was showing their hand and running exotic blitz schemes either. They were pretty basic blitzes and Miami's o-line simply couldn't handle them. We'll see. But I for one don't think last night was a great showing for Miami.90%??? You just love to go overboard don't you?? As for mystico, why should we listen to a bias opinion?? The guy doesn't follow the fins and neither do you. What the hell do you know?? I could see listening to what you say if just once there was something objective written but you're never objective it's always digs and insults. Did you mention Chambers or Boston?? Did you mention the int for a touchdown?? Did you mention we had the lead for most of the game?? Still you just make comments that are ment to draw fire and then you have the nerve to tell people thats why people don't like me!! Hey heres something different why don't you just post some football knowledge because you seem to be lacking in everything but a piss poor attitude, god I hope you don't have kids!!

Typ0
08-09-2005, 08:28 PM

not really no...I guess it depends on where you are in the process. Most teams right now are just trying to evaluate their players under game conditions. Smith wanted to win that game...probably because he knows it's very important for his squad to learn how to win something they seem to have forgotten. I can remember them playing in a LOT of close games the past couple seasons and coming up short.

jmb1099
08-09-2005, 09:50 PM
90%??? You just love to go overboard don't you?? As for mystico, why should we listen to a bias opinion?? The guy doesn't follow the fins and neither do you. What the hell do you know?? I could see listening to what you say if just once there was something objective written but you're never objective it's always digs and insults. Did you mention Chambers or Boston?? Did you mention the int for a touchdown?? Did you mention we had the lead for most of the game?? Still you just make comments that are ment to draw fire and then you have the nerve to tell people thats why people don't like me!! Hey heres something different why don't you just post some football knowledge because you seem to be lacking in everything but a piss poor attitude, god I hope you have kids!!
I know I shouldn't but...
If they weren't trying to win why did they have the lead a majority of the time? I agree with you that Saban is still evaululating his players, but in order to give an honest assasment they must play to win. A couple of Bills fans did mention that Boston looked good, Ferrote didn't look bad either, but the point that some were trying to make is that Ferrote looked better at this point than Feely and that isn't just coming from our little corner of the world. As far as us following the team...sure we do your in our division so it matters to us if the dolphins stink or not as it does with the Pats and Jets. Finally, as others have said if the dolphins don't improve on last nights game than you guys are in for a rough season. As a fan I feel for you...as a division rival I laugh at you...I'm sure you know exactly what I mean.

feelthepain
08-09-2005, 10:42 PM
I know I shouldn't but...
If they weren't trying to win why did they have the lead a majority of the time? I agree with you that Saban is still evaululating his players, but in order to give an honest assasment they must play to win. A couple of Bills fans did mention that Boston looked good, Ferrote didn't look bad either, but the point that some were trying to make is that Ferrote looked better at this point than Feely and that isn't just coming from our little corner of the world. As far as us following the team...sure we do your in our division so it matters to us if the dolphins stink or not as it does with the Pats and Jets. Finally, as others have said if the dolphins don't improve on last nights game than you guys are in for a rough season. As a fan I feel for you...as a division rival I laugh at you...I'm sure you know exactly what I mean.

If they weren't trying to win why did they have the lead a majority of the time?

It's football by plaing the game scoring happens or not!!

I agree with you that Saban is still evaululating his players, but in order to give an honest assasment they must play to win.

Giving players plays and gameplanning are two different things. Saban wanted to see who was up to speed and who needs work. I think he got both wouldn't you??

A couple of Bills fans did mention that Boston looked good, Ferrote didn't look bad either, but the point that some were trying to make is that Ferrote looked better at this point than Feely

That part about Boston was directed at a couple of Bill fans that always look for the negative and posting nothing but!! As for Gus he did look better but The Bears had already started pulling their starters and like I pointed out already in this thread AJ played fine, he's not the one blocking. He had a couple of real nice timing throws that hit the mark perfect one was a big play droped.

As far as us following the team...sure we do your in our division so it matters to us if the dolphins stink or not as it does with the Pats and Jets.

I agree, however I don't profess to know why the Bills should or should not start JP, why?? Because unlike a few fans here I watch far more of the fins then I do the Bills and I'm sure "most fans" do the same. I don't come here and tell the fans here, " I told you this or I told you that" the Bills are your team I respect the fact you Bill fans know a little more about the Bills then I do. But for some reason some Bill fans here aren't as respectful.

Finally, as others have said if the dolphins don't improve on last nights game than you guys are in for a rough season. As a fan I feel for you...as a division rival I laugh at you...I'm sure you know exactly what I mean.

And you came to that conclusion from one preseason game?? Are you going to be as critical of the Bills when they lose?? I somehow doubt it. As for the last part of the above paragraph, I would rather have a good football conversation then to laugh at you. But I guess we see things differently.

Static
08-09-2005, 10:49 PM
As of now Gus has my vote....Feeley didn't do anything to impress me last night....He is still looking at his recievers to long....Gus is the one that moved the offense...plus darrius thompson and donald lee need to be cut now...

jmb1099
08-09-2005, 11:16 PM
It's football by plaing the game scoring happens or not!!

Giving players plays and gameplanning are two different things. Saban wanted to see who was up to speed and who needs work. I think he got both wouldn't you??

That part about Boston was directed at a couple of Bill fans that always look for the negative and posting nothing but!! As for Gus he did look better but The Bears had already started pulling their starters and like I pointed out already in this thread AJ played fine, he's not the one blocking. He had a couple of real nice timing throws that hit the mark perfect one was a big play droped.

I agree, however I don't profess to know why the Bills should or should not start JP, why?? Because unlike a few fans here I watch far more of the fins then I do the Bills and I'm sure "most fans" do the same. I don't come here and tell the fans here, " I told you this or I told you that" the Bills are your team I respect the fact you Bill fans know a little more about the Bills then I do. But for some reason some Bill fans here aren't as respectful.

And you came to that conclusion from one preseason game?? Are you going to be as critical of the Bills when they lose?? I somehow doubt it. As for the last part of the above paragraph, I would rather have a good football conversation then to laugh at you. But I guess we see things differently.
Here's the thing...
It was the first preseason game and from what I saw the fins need to improve. I'm not condemning your entire season based upon the first preseason game, merely stating the obvious. I think you would have to agree that without improvement the season could be less than pleasant. There is alot of time left and I suspect that there will be improvement.
Feely, while making a couple of nice plays, did not ever look in command of the field. Ferrote looked comfortable and just played better. Only time will tell if Feely will distance himself from Ferrote.
Finally please don't misunderstand me...if you should happen to have a bad season I will feel for you as one who has had to endure bad seasons...it stinks...however as a divisional rival I hope you only win two games this year (a split with NE and NY) Nothing personal...just a freindly divisional rivalry and you know you want the same to happen to us.

Bulldog
08-10-2005, 07:36 AM
Well once again you try to post without thinking.

Here we go with the insults.

Ofcourse you just look to say something negative and you'll do whatever you can to justify that thought process. Think what you like I really don't care you have little football knowledge and you waste more time looking to insult then actually talking football.

And from the Dolphins perspective, what the hell was there to be so positive about? Feeley sucks and the o-line blows. They couldn't even pick up the simple blitzes that Chicago was running. :lmao:

Can't wait till your team sucks so I can remind you how right I was about your team!

You won't be anywhere close to hear after Miami starts losing games. You're one of those people who talks a big game and when things don't go your way, you vanish.

Bulldog
08-10-2005, 07:50 AM
I could see listening to what you say if just once there was something objective written but you're never objective it's always digs and insults.

Where in this thread did I insult you? Good try.

Did you mention Chambers or Boston?? Did you mention the int for a touchdown?? Did you mention we had the lead for most of the game??

Chabers had one catch for 44 yards and Boston had 3 for 29 yards. Are we supposed to be impressed by that?

Hey heres something different why don't you just post some football knowledge because you seem to be lacking in everything but a piss poor attitude, god I hope you don't have kids!!

I wish you parents had taken that advise long before you were conceived. I tried to be civil about this whole thing, but it's pretty obvious that you're just a complete a$$hole.

Bulldog
08-10-2005, 07:53 AM
And one more thing, it wasn't only biased Bills fans that were unimpressed. Here's a little article from Yahoo I thought you might like to read.

But we're all wrong and your're right.

justasportsfan
08-10-2005, 08:01 AM
You watch Feeley like you watch a fat chick on the beach....you don't!! You are amazing you see one half of one qtr, and we should listen to your opinion?? I don't think so, It will take time, what do you care if Feeley looks bad. Are you going to say JP will win every preseason game and look great at it?? If not then that must mean you also know it will take time for JP to get the system down and get used to the way his WR's run. It's preseason give it a rest.what is there to go by other than last season and one quarter. Seems to me there are numerous threads blasting AJ A$$ Gla$$ in FH. Why aren't you over there defending him? Because you're too chicken to do so.

justasportsfan
08-10-2005, 08:04 AM
I don't think Miami was trying to win the game, they seemed to have no game plan they just ran some plays. Miami could have blitzed a lot more. Like Chicago did, infact both Madden and Michaels said Chicago was blitzing a lot for a preason game much less the first preseason game. We will take a little time to get the kinks worked out, but we will be strong come the first game.Do you even read what they talk about in your own FH? No one said Saban was tried to win the game however it looked like they weren't rying to protect their qb either.

Wanna still bet that JP will have better fantasy nos than Feefee? :lol: He may not even start by the looks of it. The fins tried to trade their pick away and next year if they aren't drafting first , they'll be trading up to get Lienert(sp) :snicker: or give away their pick to take Brees. Your qb's stink.

mysticsoto
08-10-2005, 08:05 AM
And one more thing, it wasn't only biased Bills fans that were unimpressed. Here's a little article from Yahoo I thought you might like to read.

But we're all wrong and your're right.

Hey? I posted that in my post!!!

mysticsoto
08-10-2005, 08:07 AM
As of now Gus has my vote....Feeley didn't do anything to impress me last night....He is still looking at his recievers to long....Gus is the one that moved the offense...plus darrius thompson and donald lee need to be cut now...

Ahhh...a rational fin fan...good. Atleast I can discuss things rationally with you then. Do you think Saban is going to alternate QBs in the preseason? Will Gus be starting in the next game to see how he does with the 1st stringers?

justasportsfan
08-10-2005, 08:10 AM
god I hope you don't have kids!! Don't be a feaking dumba$$ because you can't take the heat in a rivals MB. You're the only finfan who get's treated they way you do because you get you panties all bunched up whenh someone doesn't agree with you and start acting like a victim. Don't go asking to be gangbanged and act like you were raped.

Static
08-10-2005, 08:40 AM
Ahhh...a rational fin fan...good. Atleast I can discuss things rationally with you then. Do you think Saban is going to alternate QBs in the preseason? Will Gus be starting in the next game to see how he does with the 1st stringers?

Yeah i believe he will start Gus next game.....i guess it is lucky we have 5 games this preseason.....we will need them....Feeley was pressured alot with the first string....the bears blitzed alot and if Darrius would have caught that pass in the middle it may have changed my view a little cause it would have kept that drive alive.....but as of now i see Gus as a QB to get us to next year so we can draft or sign someone better and to be able to purge the rest of the junk that wanny and speilman left us..

justasportsfan
08-10-2005, 08:50 AM
Yeah i believe he will start Gus next game.....i guess it is lucky we have 5 games this preseason.....we will need them....Feeley was pressured alot with the first string....the bears blitzed alot and if Darrius would have caught that pass in the middle it may have changed my view a little cause it would have kept that drive alive.....but as of now i see Gus as a QB to get us to next year so we can draft or sign someone better and to be able to purge the rest of the junk that wanny and speilman left us..
Gus was hit a lot too but he didn't look like he would panic under pressure unlike AJ. The bears aren't even one of the better blitzing teams. Berlin looked more compossed than AJ. IF AJ and your OL play like they did in a regular season ( I doubt they will, it was only a preseason game) I expect them to be as bad as they were last year. The fins have a hard schedule and in the hardest division in football.

HHURRICANE
08-10-2005, 08:51 AM
I don't think Miami was trying to win the game, they seemed to have no game plan they just ran some plays. Miami could have blitzed a lot more. Like Chicago did, infact both Madden and Michaels said Chicago was blitzing a lot for a preason game much less the first preseason game. We will take a little time to get the kinks worked out, but we will be strong come the first game.
I am going to try very hard to be nice here. If Miami had no game plan than shame on Saban considering he was on prime time with alot of fans watching. I actually agree that Chicago blitzed alot for a preseason game. With that said Miami still looked horrible and I have to wonder what is going on over there. Frankly, the team looked like they didn't know what they were doing and made me start to wonder if Saban has bitten off more than he can handle. Lastly, there was not one bright spot in that game, so how you can conclude that you will be strong come the first game is perplexing. FYI.

feelthepain
08-10-2005, 09:51 AM
Don't be a feaking dumba$$ because you can't take the heat in a rivals MB. You're the only finfan who get's treated they way you do because you get you panties all bunched up whenh someone doesn't agree with you and start acting like a victim. Don't go asking to be gangbanged and act like you were raped.

Wrong, nice try though.... BTW, enjoy the warning!!

feelthepain
08-10-2005, 09:52 AM
I am going to try very hard to be nice here. If Miami had no game plan than shame on Saban considering he was on prime time with alot of fans watching. I actually agree that Chicago blitzed alot for a preseason game. With that said Miami still looked horrible and I have to wonder what is going on over there. Frankly, the team looked like they didn't know what they were doing and made me start to wonder if Saban has bitten off more than he can handle. Lastly, there was not one bright spot in that game, so how you can conclude that you will be strong come the first game is perplexing. FYI.
We were leading till the end, Idon't theink we were spoted any points, do you??

justasportsfan
08-10-2005, 09:59 AM
Wrong, nice try though.... BTW, enjoy the warning!!what warning?

justasportsfan
08-10-2005, 10:10 AM
We were leading till the end, Idon't theink we were spoted any points, do you??I see you've ignored the post where you won't even bother defending you opinions in FH.

Here's a thread by one of the better posters in FH .
"I have changed my mind....If Feeley Starts...I will kill myself. " . 10 pages and not a single post from you trying to defend Feefee. :rolleyes:

mysticsoto
08-10-2005, 11:16 AM
I see you've ignored the post where you won't even bother defending you opinions in FH.

Here's a thread by one of the better posters in FH .
"I have changed my mind....If Feeley Starts...I will kill myself. " . 10 pages and not a single post from you trying to defend Feefee. :rolleyes:

I've noticed this too. Whenever another fin fan posts something contrary to what he is saying, he shuts up and goes back under his rock. It's like he doesn't even have confidence to stand by what he says alone - and so if he doesn't have fin fans supporting him, he slinks away only to appear and irritate later.

I suppose we should be on his side...as a Bills fan, I should want Feeley to start and screw the Dolphins season up again. As a football fan, however, I think Gus is showing that he is not only more experienced in the system, but also poised and more buttocks resistant. And with the crappy line that they have, you need someone who is going to make quicker decisions...

feelthepain
08-11-2005, 10:52 PM
I've noticed this too. Whenever another fin fan posts something contrary to what he is saying, he shuts up and goes back under his rock. It's like he doesn't even have confidence to stand by what he says alone - and so if he doesn't have fin fans supporting him, he slinks away only to appear and irritate later.

I suppose we should be on his side...as a Bills fan, I should want Feeley to start and screw the Dolphins season up again. As a football fan, however, I think Gus is showing that he is not only more experienced in the system, but also poised and more buttocks resistant. And with the crappy line that they have, you need someone who is going to make quicker decisions...Well I know you and justa think you know about football, but you bypass knowledge because you're too busy talking to learn anything. Now, I say this because the two of you are always spewing an opinion without knowledge.

I have said Saban didn't have a gameplan for the Bears game and you and just assume I was wrong....well guess what! Saban confirms Miami had no game plan other then trying to get the players up to speed wih the new system. This would explain why Miami was a bit off even though they lead most of the game.

This from Saban:

“Today, we were not doing a whole lot of preparation for the teams that we are playing right now, we are really trying to continue to develop what we are doing in our system so that’s what we did all day yesterday with two practices".

Miami didn't have a gameplan for the Bears they were just learning Sabans way. This is not an excuse it's a fact. I would really like to see the two of you stop the BS and just talk football. You just lost another player and I have not said a word about it. Even though every time any bad news comes out of Miami the two of you you are loud and insulting and enjoying every second of bad news for the fins. This is where 90% of the problems are coming from.
I hope Parrish is OK and is able to start for your team. I would like the two teams to play full strength so the bragging will be worth it.

mysticsoto
08-12-2005, 09:48 AM
Well I know you and justa think you know about football, but you bypass knowledge because you're too busy talking to learn anything. Now, I say this because the two of you are always spewing an opinion without knowledge.

I have said Saban didn't have a gameplan for the Bears game and you and just assume I was wrong....well guess what! Saban confirms Miami had no game plan other then trying to get the players up to speed wih the new system. This would explain why Miami was a bit off even though they lead most of the game.

So what? Game plan or not you need to know what to do and play. Your Oline was horrendous, and your players don't know how to pick up the blitz. A gameplan just means you have an overall strategy for how you will attack and defend - who you will go after, type of defense you will mostly play, etc. It doesn't mean that you are going to stand there like a deer in headlights while the other defense pummel your buttocks.

You keep dreaming that the Dolphins are going to be great this year. Most of the other rational fin fans are beginning to realize that this year is going to be another bad year. But don't worry, your many voices will begin changing their tune soon and you will put the excuse that this is Saban's 1st year and that next year you will be a playoff team...

justasportsfan
08-12-2005, 09:56 AM
Well I know you and justa think you know about football, but you bypass knowledge because you're too busy talking to learn anything. Now, I say this because the two of you are always spewing an opinion without knowledge.

This from Saban:

Miami didn't have a gameplan for the Bears they were just learning Sabans way. This is not an excuse it's a fact. I would really like to see the two of you stop the BS and just talk football. You just lost another player and I have not said a word about it. Even though every time any bad news comes out of Miami the two of you you are loud and insulting and enjoying every second of bad news for the fins. This is where 90% of the problems are coming from.
I hope Parrish is OK and is able to start for your team. I would like the two teams to play full strength so the bragging will be worth it.

and the bears had a gameplan? :crazy:

feelthepain
08-12-2005, 02:40 PM
So what? Game plan or not you need to know what to do and play. Your Oline was horrendous, and your players don't know how to pick up the blitz. A gameplan just means you have an overall strategy for how you will attack and defend - who you will go after, type of defense you will mostly play, etc. It doesn't mean that you are going to stand there like a deer in headlights while the other defense pummel your buttocks.

You keep dreaming that the Dolphins are going to be great this year. Most of the other rational fin fans are beginning to realize that this year is going to be another bad year. But don't worry, your many voices will begin changing their tune soon and you will put the excuse that this is Saban's 1st year and that next year you will be a playoff team...
The Oline was fine, the bears bitzed nearly every play, so if the season were in full swing Saban would have had some idea what was coming. Luvy Smith sent blitz after blitz. It's easy to blitz all day not much to game plan there but stoping the blitz takes a bit of a plan. I think Saban wasn't expecting the Bears to blitz the whole game or he would have taken some steps to prevent it. It just puts the QB's at an extra risk because it's so early in the season.

None the less Smith had a plan in case you didn't notice and it was to blitz the whole game. None of this really matters Miami's line will be very good this year much better then the bills, IMO. Your team has yet to take the field and when they do I'll be looking for every mistake then come here and remind what a long season it will be for you guy's because of one preason game!!

jmb1099
08-12-2005, 04:10 PM
The Oline was fine, the bears bitzed nearly every play, so if the season were in full swing Saban would have had some idea what was coming. Luvy Smith sent blitz after blitz. It's easy to blitz all day not much to game plan there but stoping the blitz takes a bit of a plan. I think Saban wasn't expecting the Bears to blitz the whole game or he would have taken some steps to prevent it. It just puts the QB's at an extra risk because it's so early in the season.

None the less Smith had a plan in case you didn't notice and it was to blitz the whole game. None of this really matters Miami's line will be very good this year much better then the bills, IMO. Your team has yet to take the field and when they do I'll be looking for every mistake then come here and remind what a long season it will be for you guy's because of one preason game!!
No offense, but the line did not look fine. I know we won't see this the same way, but if I was a dolphins fan I would be concerned that Lovie Smith thought so little of your passing game that he felt comfortable blitzing every down. Think about it...
As far as your opinion about the Bills line vs the dolphins line...opinion without any factual material to back it up...more garbage. What are you basing your opinions on? The same game we saw? If so the word delusional hardly does justice to your ol opinion.
Finally you always like to point out how much interest we have in the dolphins, ironically you have come to this conclusion by continually visiting a Buffalo Bills forum. If you really have that much problem with what we say regarding the dolphins you can always choose to go elsewhere.

feelthepain
08-12-2005, 07:41 PM
No offense, but the line did not look fine. I know we won't see this the same way, but if I was a dolphins fan I would be concerned that Lovie Smith thought so little of your passing game that he felt comfortable blitzing every down. Think about it...
As far as your opinion about the Bills line vs the dolphins line...opinion without any factual material to back it up...more garbage. What are you basing your opinions on? The same game we saw? If so the word delusional hardly does justice to your ol opinion.
Finally you always like to point out how much interest we have in the dolphins, ironically you have come to this conclusion by continually visiting a Buffalo Bills forum. If you really have that much problem with what we say regarding the dolphins you can always choose to go elsewhere.
Orrrrr.....!!! Reasonable football talk could actually take place at this "football site", but from what I've seen, good football talk here is like pulling teeth!!As far as the Oline, We are younger, we have a better Oline coach, and IMO the talent is just better in Miami. I think Hadnot may be a probowl linemen soon, Carey is first rd talent, McDougle is better then any linemen on your team. We are also deep at this position right now and your team has no LT, or depth. Again...this is my opinion, you ask me what factual material I have, thats it!! Now, what makes it factual?? The same thing that makes you think the Bills will be a better team this year. If a large # of BILL fans can have an "opinion"
viewed as fact....so can I.

What is the difference? just because you were two games over 500. for the first time in nearly half a decade it's a fact you'll be better this year? Miami had a bad year, fact!! But the bills had a bad year the year before last and how did your season end last year, much improved right? You bill fans seem to lose site of those facts. Fact is we were a playoff team up until all the things happend to the fins, none the less better coaching and improved talent level will make the fins turn around quick. Just because you want the fins to suck you expect the fin fans to believe that garb?? Fat chance. The fins will be a tough team to beat this year it may take a few games but by the end of the season, no AFC east team will want to play the fins!!

Bulldog
08-12-2005, 08:32 PM
Orrrrr.....!!! Reasonable football talk could actually take place at this "football site", but from what I've seen, good football talk here is like pulling teeth!!As far as the Oline, We are younger, we have a better Oline coach, and IMO the talent is just better in Miami. I think Hadnot may be a probowl linemen soon, Carey is first rd talent, McDougle is better then any linemen on your team. We are also deep at this position right now and your team has no LT, or depth.

Miami's o-line coach is not better than McNally. Both are highly respected by their peers. Is this the same Hadnot that got owned by the Bears with the rest of the Miami o-line? Please! The Bears ran simple stunts all night long and the flood gates opened. It had nothing to do with game planning. They were basic blitzes and Miami was simply over matched. And if Saban was such a great coach, as you have claimed many times, why didn't he have his men prepared? Are you trying to say that the almighty Saban got caught with his pants down? You seem to be the only person on this earth that thinks Miami's o-line played well the other night. Find me one link from a respected source that states that the Miami o-line performed just average the other night. Good luck, it doesn't exist.

What is the difference? just because you were two games over 500. for the first time in nearly half a decade it's a fact you'll be better this year? Miami had a bad year, fact!! But the bills had a bad year the year before last and how did your season end last year, much improved right? You bill fans seem to lose site of those facts. Fact is we were a playoff team up until all the things happend to the fins, none the less better coaching and improved talent level will make the fins turn around quick. Just because you want the fins to suck you expect the fin fans to believe that garb?? Fat chance. The fins will be a tough team to beat this year it may take a few games but by the end of the season, no AFC east team will want to play the fins!!

All I'm going to say is take a look around. Bills fans aren't the only ones that think Miami is going to struggle this year.

Captain Obvious
08-12-2005, 08:32 PM
Orrrrr.....!!! Reasonable football talk could actually take place at this "football site", but from what I've seen, good football talk here is like pulling teeth!!As far as the Oline, We are younger, we have a better Oline coach, and IMO the talent is just better in Miami. I think Hadnot may be a probowl linemen soon, Carey is first rd talent, McDougle is better then any linemen on your team. We are also deep at this position right now and your team has no LT, or depth. Again...this is my opinion, you ask me what factual material I have, thats it!! Now, what makes it factual?? The same thing that makes you think the Bills will be a better team this year. If a large # of BILL fans can have an "opinion"

When you say Rex Hadnot is going to be a "Probowl limneman soon" what is your definition of soon? THis year? I doubt it. Even though Mike Williams has been a little disapointing I would rather have him than McDougle. What is your definition of "being deep". St.Clair? McINtosh? Middleton?

jmb1099
08-12-2005, 09:25 PM

Again no facts to back up any of your statements. When your presented by facts you default into cheerleading for your team. I am not ready to say that the first preseason game that Miami had will dictate the whole season, but what I saw, and quite frankly almost everyone else saw, was the o line getting owned. They displayed poor mechanics against very vanilla blitzing, Feely looked lost according to many news sources, and gameplan or not the game was lost. Now I know it was your 2, 3, and 4th strings that lost the game, but they lost it to Chicago's 2, 3, and 4th string and no matter what you say this is relavent because it is an indication of the quality of your so-called depth. The second preseason game will aloow everyone to see if any improvement has been made, if not, than you folks are in for a rough season. The local high school team's defense could have blitzed successfully against Miami, it really was that bad.

feelthepain
08-12-2005, 09:40 PM
Again no facts to back up any of your statements. When your presented by facts you default into cheerleading for your team. I am not ready to say that the first preseason game that Miami had will dictate the whole season, but what I saw, and quite frankly almost everyone else saw, was the o line getting owned. They displayed poor mechanics against very vanilla blitzing, Feely looked lost according to many news sources, and gameplan or not the game was lost. Now I know it was your 2, 3, and 4th strings that lost the game, but they lost it to Chicago's 2, 3, and 4th string and no matter what you say this is relavent because it is an indication of the quality of your so-called depth. The second preseason game will aloow everyone to see if any improvement has been made, if not, than you folks are in for a rough season. The local high school team's defense could have blitzed successfully against Miami, it really was that bad.

Again......,I say nothing more about the fins having a good season then the bill fans say aboout the bills having a good season, whats the problem!! I guess I have to be "realistic" and the bill fans can say anything they want. This is how it is. We have 16 seasons in a row and not one losing season and winning home record since 1972 and the bills are 2 games above 500. once in 5 years and we are the ones that suck??? Wow.... where your facts that say you'll be better then the fins?? One avg. season??? Man talk about over inflated ego!!

feelthepain
08-12-2005, 09:55 PM
Miami's o-line coach is not better than McNally. Both are highly respected by their peers.

And where was your Oline coach when Houck was coaching "the boys" all over your less then SUPER SB teams?? If I remember correctly Houck and his Oline dominated your D!! No Oline coach in history has more probowlers under their tutelage then Houck!! McNally is a respectable coach but he's no Hudson Houck, nice try though.

feelthepain
08-12-2005, 10:06 PM
Here are the numbers from the bears game, hey mysticsoto and justa... Miami lead in a few stats and had and only struggled running the ball, even though nearly every snap was a blitz by the bears. I guess Miami looking horribl is more wishful thinking then fact!! Do a little home work before you speak!!

fins bears
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=575 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD width=270>TOTAL FIRST DOWNS</TD><TD align=right width=50>24</TD><TD width=30></TD><TD align=right width=50>22</TD><TD width=30></TD><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD width=270>THIRD DOWN EFFICIENCY</TD><TD align=right width=50>5-13 38%</TD><TD width=30></TD><TD align=right width=50>4-12 33%</TD><TD width=30></TD><TR><TD width=270>FOURTH DOWN EFFICIENCY</TD><TD align=right width=50>0-0 0%</TD><TD width=30></TD><TD align=right width=50>0-0 0%</TD><TD width=30></TD><TR><TD width=270>TOTAL NET YARDS</TD><TD align=right width=50>382</TD><TD width=30></TD><TD align=right width=50>478</TD><TD width=30></TD><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD width=270>NET YARDS RUSHING</TD><TD align=right width=50>41</TD><TD width=30></TD><TD align=right width=50>102</TD><TD width=30></TD><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD width=270>NET YARDS PASSING</TD><TD align=right width=50>341</TD><TD width=30></TD><TD align=right width=50>376</TD><TD width=30></TD><TR><TD width=270>PASS ATTEMPTS - COMPLETIONS - INTERCEPTIONS</TD><TD align=right width=50>47-32-1</TD><TD width=30></TD><TD align=right width=50>41-22-1</TD><TD width=30></TD><TR><TD width=270>KICKOFFS Number - In End Zone - Touchbacks</TD><TD align=right width=50>5-3-1</TD><TD width=30></TD><TD align=right width=50>6-1-0</TD><TD width=30></TD><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD width=270>PUNTS Number - Average</TD><TD align=right width=50>6-43.8</TD><TD width=30></TD><TD align=right width=50>5.47.4</TD><TD width=30></TD><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD width=270>FIELD GOALS - PAT's Had Blocked</TD><TD align=right width=50>0-0</TD><TD width=30></TD><TD align=right width=50>0-0</TD><TD width=30></TD><TR><TD width=270>TOTAL RETURN YARDAGE (Not Including Kickoffs)</TD><TD align=right width=50>67</TD><TD width=30></TD><TD align=right width=50>22</TD><TD width=30></TD><TR><TD width=270>PENALTIES Number and Yards</TD><TD align=right width=50>12-78</TD><TD width=30></TD><TD align=right width=50>11-96</TD><TD width=30></TD><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD width=270>FUMBLES Number and Lost</TD><TD align=right width=50>0-0</TD><TD width=30></TD><TD align=right width=50>0-0</TD><TD width=30></TD><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD width=270>TOUCHDOWNS</TD><TD align=right width=50>3</TD><TD width=30></TD><TD align=right width=50>3</TD><TD width=30></TD><TR><TD width=270>EXTRA POINTS Made - Attempts</TD><TD align=right width=50>3-3</TD><TD width=30></TD><TD align=right width=50>3-3</TD><TD width=30></TD><TR><TD width=270>FIELD GOALS Made - Attempts</TD><TD align=right width=50>1-2</TD><TD width=30></TD><TD align=right width=50>2-2</TD><TD width=30></TD><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD width=270>SAFETIES</TD><TD align=right width=50>0</TD><TD width=30></TD><TD align=right width=50>0</TD><TD width=30></TD><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD width=270>FINAL SCORE</TD><TD align=right width=50>24</TD><TD width=30></TD><TD align=right width=50>27</TD><TD width=30></TD><TR><TD width=270>TIME OF POSSESSION</TD><TD align=right width=50>32:44</TD><TD width=30></TD><TD align=right width=50>27:16</TD><TD width=30></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The_Philster
08-13-2005, 05:20 AM
And where was your Oline coach when Houck was coaching &quot;the boys&quot; all over your less then SUPER SB teams?? If I remember correctly Houck and his Oline dominated your D!! No Oline coach in history has more probowlers under their tutelage then Houck!! McNally is a respectable coach but he's no Hudson Houck, nice try though.Our O-line coach was in Cincy tutoring a Hall of Famer..how many of those Cowboys are in the HoF again? :scratch:

jmb1099
08-13-2005, 07:53 AM
Again......,I say nothing more about the fins having a good season then the bill fans say aboout the bills having a good season, whats the problem!! I guess I have to be "realistic" and the bill fans can say anything they want. This is how it is. We have 16 seasons in a row and not one losing season and winning home record since 1972 and the bills are 2 games above 500. once in 5 years and we are the ones that suck??? Wow.... where your facts that say you'll be better then the fins?? One avg. season??? Man talk about over inflated ego!!

Actually I didn't mention either team having a good or bad season. I did say that if the fins needed to improve and my rationale for this was the chicago game. If you think that there isn't room for improvement than your delusional. In case I wasn't clear enough before, the dolphins past success, although commendable, will have no bearing on this years record. Now before you go and try to convince yourself that I brought this up you may want to consider re-reading your post...twice. As far as you being realistic is concerned...
If you were being realistic you would admit that the dolphins have qb issues, if you were being realistic you would admit that you have oline issues, if you were being realistic you would acknowledge that there are things that need improving with your team. Since you either refuse or are incapable of doing that you lose credibility. There are dolphins fans that post here who honestly talk intelligent football, you claim to want to be regarded as one of that group, as of now you are not. Again I remind you that you are on a Bills forum board...if you want people to agree with your pro-dolphins delusions you should try posting on a dolphins board except that it would appear that many dolphins fans don't approve of your views either. Pause just for a moment before rushing to your keyboard and ask yourself why that is...

feelthepain
08-13-2005, 08:35 AM
Actually I didn't mention either team having a good or bad season. I did say that if the fins needed to improve and my rationale for this was the chicago game. If you think that there isn't room for improvement than your delusional. In case I wasn't clear enough before, the dolphins past success, although commendable, will have no bearing on this years record. Now before you go and try to convince yourself that I brought this up you may want to consider re-reading your post...twice. As far as you being realistic is concerned...
If you were being realistic you would admit that the dolphins have qb issues, if you were being realistic you would admit that you have oline issues, if you were being realistic you would acknowledge that there are things that need improving with your team. Since you either refuse or are incapable of doing that you lose credibility. There are dolphins fans that post here who honestly talk intelligent football, you claim to want to be regarded as one of that group, as of now you are not. Again I remind you that you are on a Bills forum board...if you want people to agree with your pro-dolphins delusions you should try posting on a dolphins board except that it would appear that many dolphins fans don't approve of your views either. Pause just for a moment before rushing to your keyboard and ask yourself why that is...
Lets talk about concerns shall we, The Fins have QB issues?? Ok, I'll give you that, but no less concerns then the Bills. The Bills Oline is not good you have no LT to speak of and no depth on the Oline add to that a rookie QB that will take a couple of years to get it,IMO!! As for the fins Oline, last year we stunk on O and you can think what you like but losing Ricky the way it happend was a big blow to the O and losing D.Bo after we thought he was gonna be a big improvement over what we had the year before also hurt. I'm not going to rehash all the bad luck that consumed the fins last year but any team in the league would have sufferd under the same conditions.

The good news for the fins this isn't last year. We have both D.Bo and Ricky back and Saban has made big upgrades in talent in both player and personell. But the Bill fans here want the fins to lose so bad you jump if a fin player comes up with a hangnail. This thread was started by a bill fan looking for any little thing they could find to bust on the fins I was simply defending my team you would do the same.

feelthepain
08-13-2005, 08:44 AM
Our O-line coach was in Cincy tutoring a Hall of Famer..how many of those Cowboys are in the HoF again? :scratch:
I think we both know the Cowboys linemen will be HOF'ers. BTW, being a HOF player is a rare thing and has less to do with coaching and more to do with personal desire and talent. To be a probowler is more a reflection on coaching, if you notice teams that are dominating the league are the ones with the most probowlers, why!! Because of coaching, why do you think the Eagles have so many probowlers the last few years, they have their system working well and the players reep the benefit. Just like the Cowboys of the 90's or the Bills of the 90's. When your team produces the players are voted to the probowl. It's not hard to figure out. Coching produces probowlers,not HOFers!!

mysticsoto
08-13-2005, 08:53 AM
Here are the numbers from the bears game, hey mysticsoto and justa... Miami lead in a few stats and had and only struggled running the ball, even though nearly every snap was a blitz by the bears. I guess Miami looking horribl is more wishful thinking then fact!! Do a little home work before you speak!!

fins bears
<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="575"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td width="270">TOTAL FIRST DOWNS</td><td align="right" width="50">24</td><td width="30">
</td><td align="right" width="50">22</td><td width="30">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td width="270">THIRD DOWN EFFICIENCY</td><td align="right" width="50">5-13 38%</td><td width="30">
</td><td align="right" width="50">4-12 33%</td><td width="30">
</td></tr><tr><td width="270">FOURTH DOWN EFFICIENCY</td><td align="right" width="50">0-0 0%</td><td width="30">
</td><td align="right" width="50">0-0 0%</td><td width="30">
</td></tr><tr><td width="270">TOTAL NET YARDS</td><td align="right" width="50">382</td><td width="30">
</td><td align="right" width="50">478</td><td width="30">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td width="270">NET YARDS RUSHING</td><td align="right" width="50">41</td><td width="30">
</td><td align="right" width="50">102</td><td width="30">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td width="270">NET YARDS PASSING</td><td align="right" width="50">341</td><td width="30">
</td><td align="right" width="50">376</td><td width="30">
</td></tr><tr><td width="270">PASS ATTEMPTS - COMPLETIONS - INTERCEPTIONS</td><td align="right" width="50">47-32-1</td><td width="30">
</td><td align="right" width="50">41-22-1</td><td width="30">
</td></tr><tr><td width="270">KICKOFFS Number - In End Zone - Touchbacks</td><td align="right" width="50">5-3-1</td><td width="30">
</td><td align="right" width="50">6-1-0</td><td width="30">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td width="270">PUNTS Number - Average</td><td align="right" width="50">6-43.8</td><td width="30">
</td><td align="right" width="50">5.47.4</td><td width="30">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td width="270">FIELD GOALS - PAT's Had Blocked</td><td align="right" width="50">0-0</td><td width="30">
</td><td align="right" width="50">0-0</td><td width="30">
</td></tr><tr><td width="270">TOTAL RETURN YARDAGE (Not Including Kickoffs)</td><td align="right" width="50">67</td><td width="30">
</td><td align="right" width="50">22</td><td width="30">
</td></tr><tr><td width="270">PENALTIES Number and Yards</td><td align="right" width="50">12-78</td><td width="30">
</td><td align="right" width="50">11-96</td><td width="30">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td width="270">FUMBLES Number and Lost</td><td align="right" width="50">0-0</td><td width="30">
</td><td align="right" width="50">0-0</td><td width="30">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td width="270">TOUCHDOWNS</td><td align="right" width="50">3</td><td width="30">
</td><td align="right" width="50">3</td><td width="30">
</td></tr><tr><td width="270">EXTRA POINTS Made - Attempts</td><td align="right" width="50">3-3</td><td width="30">
</td><td align="right" width="50">3-3</td><td width="30">
</td></tr><tr><td width="270">FIELD GOALS Made - Attempts</td><td align="right" width="50">1-2</td><td width="30">
</td><td align="right" width="50">2-2</td><td width="30">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td width="270">SAFETIES</td><td align="right" width="50">0</td><td width="30">
</td><td align="right" width="50">0</td><td width="30">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td width="270">FINAL SCORE</td><td align="right" width="50">24</td><td width="30">
</td><td align="right" width="50">27</td><td width="30">
</td></tr><tr><td width="270">TIME OF POSSESSION</td><td align="right" width="50">32:44</td><td width="30">
</td><td align="right" width="50">27:16</td><td width="30">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
I have seen those stats - and most of them were against the 2nd stringers of the Bears. Gus took full advantage and lit it up a bit against the 2nd stringers. But your starters sucked!!! I guess you take pride in that your 2nd stringers are better than the Bears 2nd stringers. Too bad they are not going to be playing and too bad you are not going to be facing 2nd stringers in real games...

jmb1099
08-13-2005, 09:01 AM
Lets talk about concerns shall we, The Fins have QB issues?? Ok, I'll give you that, but no less concerns then the Bills. The Bills Oline is not good you have no LT to speak of and no depth on the Oline add to that a rookie QB that will take a couple of years to get it,IMO!! As for the fins Oline, last year we stunk on O and you can think what you like but losing Ricky the way it happend was a big blow to the O and losing D.Bo after we thought he was gonna be a big improvement over what we had the year before also hurt. I'm not going to rehash all the bad luck that consumed the fins last year but any team in the league would have sufferd under the same conditions.

The good news for the fins this isn't last year. We have both D.Bo and Ricky back and Saban has made big upgrades in talent in both player and personell. But the Bill fans here want the fins to lose so bad you jump if a fin player comes up with a hangnail. This thread was started by a bill fan looking for any little thing they could find to bust on the fins I was simply defending my team you would do the same.
Ok, this is not a bad past at all. I agree that losing Ricky was a blow, but it really was the final card in a house of falling cards. But that aside I'll throw you a bone here and agree with you in that last year is gone. So now we're on the same page lets talk about this year. In what game have you seen Buffalo's oline play? You haven't, you will get a chance to tonight, but up until now you haven't. So your basing your assesments on tc reports which in fairness to you is all you and the rest of us had to work with. However, Miami has played a game this year and I was able to see the oline getting pushed and manipulted all of the place...this year not last. What I have been trying to say to you all along is that even though miami has made some improvements in players and personnel, it still takes time for it all to click. Clearly it isn't clicking yet, it may by next game, but not yet. As far as defending your team is concerned...Your trying (and I have used the word trying intentionally) to do this on a bills site. Logic dictates that there will be anti miami, ne, and ny sentiment here, its not going away nor should it. We're Bills fans and it is our right to hate every other team in the nfl if we so chose, especially on a site for Bills fans. I understand you wanting to defend your team, but to try to do it here just isn't logical.

mysticsoto
08-13-2005, 09:02 AM

You have serious QB issues that you are in denial to truly admit and are only now grudgingly doing so. And yes, yours are alot more of a concern than the Bills. JP has been doing great and did pretty good in the scrimmage against GB. Of course you probably didn't see that, so all you can do is repeat and regurgitate the same things over and over. LT? Have you been reading the board? Of course not. You selectively read what you want and then whine and complain about posters - your typical pattern. Have you even been to our training camp once? If not, then why are you commenting on things you don't know about. For your information, Gandy has looked fabulous in camp doing drills, on 11-11, and looked good in the scrimmage against GB also. Since you probably didn't see the GB scrimmage, it was played very game-like except only touch sacks allowed on QBs and some minor differences. Gandy has played well in all facets, and now I see why the Bills FO weren't worried. He looked pretty good. In fact, he's doing much better than Jonas Jennings who is already on the PUP list for hurting his hand!!!

Follow your own advice and do some homework before you just regurgitate the same old tired ***** that is outdated b'cse you have no clue or knowledge as to the present set of circumstances!

justasportsfan
08-13-2005, 10:59 AM

you forgot one important stat. the fins lost. First you tell us it's a preseason game and then you bring me stats from a preseason game? You can brag about your stats against DuH Bears. They are not the bills, Pats, and jets. Do a little thinking before you speak.

Those stas meant nothing to the finfans in FH. Most of the threads over there have worries written. Once again, you cower away from those threads. Finfans here or over there don't agree w/ you. Have you noticed that?

Those stats were also padded by Berlin against camp fodder and not AJ Feeley. Your cb's would've been burned by Grossman if he didn't overthrow his open wr's. I bet that wasn't included in your clouded stats. Don't view a stat w/ your teal and orange glasses.

feelthepain
08-13-2005, 01:01 PM
Ok, this is not a bad past at all. I agree that losing Ricky was a blow, but it really was the final card in a house of falling cards. But that aside I'll throw you a bone here and agree with you in that last year is gone. So now we're on the same page lets talk about this year. In what game have you seen Buffalo's oline play? You haven't, you will get a chance to tonight, but up until now you haven't. So your basing your assesments on tc reports which in fairness to you is all you and the rest of us had to work with. However, Miami has played a game this year and I was able to see the oline getting pushed and manipulted all of the place...this year not last. What I have been trying to say to you all along is that even though miami has made some improvements in players and personnel, it still takes time for it all to click. Clearly it isn't clicking yet, it may by next game, but not yet. As far as defending your team is concerned...Your trying (and I have used the word trying intentionally) to do this on a bills site. Logic dictates that there will be anti miami, ne, and ny sentiment here, its not going away nor should it. We're Bills fans and it is our right to hate every other team in the nfl if we so chose, especially on a site for Bills fans. I understand you wanting to defend your team, but to try to do it here just isn't logical.
Well I understand this is a bills site and I have no problem with the fans here being fans, what I don't like is a lot of personal attacks just because I disagree with some fans here. This is first and formost a football site, sure it's a bills site but it's about football, where anyone can talk football. If I defend my team against unrealistic criticism then the real football fans here would see the difference in intentional proding and defending ones team. I would say I clearly do the latter!! Don't misunderstand the two as far as I'm concerned.
I have exchangned insult with some posters, but I feel justified in my negative responses by some immature posters here who clearly post to antagonize.

feelthepain
08-13-2005, 01:23 PM
you forgot one important stat. the fins lost. First you tell us it's a preseason game and then you bring me stats from a preseason game? You can brag about your stats against DuH Bears. They are not the bills, Pats, and jets. Do a little thinking before you speak.

Those stas meant nothing to the finfans in FH. Most of the threads over there have worries written. Once again, you cower away from those threads. Finfans here or over there don't agree w/ you. Have you noticed that?

Those stats were also padded by Berlin against camp fodder and not AJ Feeley. Your cb's would've been burned by Grossman if he didn't overthrow his open wr's. I bet that wasn't included in your clouded stats. Don't view a stat w/ your teal and orange glasses.

you forgot one important stat. the fins lost. First you tell us it's a preseason game and then you bring me stats from a preseason game?

I forgot we lost!! It's the first preseason game what importance does a win or loss carry at this point?? I brought the stats in because they contradict your bias opinion!!

You can brag about your stats against DuH Bears. They are not the bills, Pats, and jets. Do a little thinking before you speak.

You have one season in five years that your above 500. just barely, and now you group your team with the Jets and Pats who have been winning a lot the last few years?? Once again your trademark....overinflated opinion of your barely 500. club!!

Every site has their share of people who overreact to everything, you just selective read and all you WANT to remeber is negative reports to support your bias opinion. I could find negative posts here about the Bills from Bill fans, I'm just smart enough to know those posters are the minority. You obviously are unable to do the same reasoning and adds to your less then respectable ability to follow a sport without a two year old attitude.

Those stats were also padded by Berlin against camp fodder and not AJ Feeley. Your cb's would've been burned by Grossman if he didn't overthrow his open wr's. I bet that wasn't included in your clouded stats. Don't view a stat w/ your teal and orange glasses

I see, so everything the fins will be only came out in the first half of the first quarter?? This is how you watch football?? You think that the only guys that will play for the fins this year played in the first quarter?? See this is who you are a fan that doesn't understand the game but you talk anyways. We had a a decent game for a first preseason game. I think AJ ony played like 6-7 plays Gus played well Ricky only touched the ball five times. All of this means nothing good or bad, it's preseason. Even if Miami had scored 45 points and AJ would have had QB rating of 117 it's doesn't mean anything. So why you insist on on trying to look at the game as a view into the future is clearly your inability to write one single word without bias as you motivator. You have absolutley nothing to offer this site. Stop posting.

jmb1099
08-13-2005, 05:24 PM
[QUOTE=feelthepain]

You have one season in five years that your above 500. just barely, and now you group your team with the Jets and Pats who have been winning a lot the last few years?? Once again your trademark....overinflated opinion of your barely 500. club!!

Not trying to throw gasoline on a fire, but this is the type of posting that makes everyone want to neg the crap out of you.

Captain Obvious
08-13-2005, 05:39 PM

J.P. Losman is not a rookie. He saw action in 4 games last year.

Historian
08-13-2005, 07:59 PM
I scoff at the fish.

feelthepain
08-13-2005, 11:05 PM
[QUOTE=feelthepain]

Not trying to throw gasoline on a fire, but this is the type of posting that makes everyone want to neg the crap out of you.

What I wrote was a fact,some Bill fans think the Bills are better then the fins and their opinion is based on one season in five years...I'd say it's a bit over the top to think so highly of the Bills from just 1 9-7 season.

Captain Obvious
08-13-2005, 11:16 PM
What I wrote was a fact,some Bill fans think the Bills are better then the fins and their opinion is based on one season in five years...I'd say it's a bit over the top to think so highly of the Bills from just 1 9-7 season.
No, our opnion is based on your 2 QBS, O-LIne, secondary and DT's

justasportsfan
08-13-2005, 11:40 PM
I forgot we lost!! It's the first preseason game what importance does a win or loss carry at this point?? I brought the stats in because they contradict your bias opinion!! .Biased? You are calling me biased when you choose to admit your team looked horrible? Look at FH now. They wanna hang your qb's. Are they biased?

You have one season in five years that your above 500. just barely, and now you group your team with the Jets and Pats who have been winning a lot the last few years?? Once again your trademark....overinflated opinion of your barely 500. club!! . you missed the point as usual. The bills D have been better than the bears for quite a few years now and yet your team couldn't handle their starters. So it's safe to say, your O could be in trouble against the bills, jet's and Pats D. Do I have to dumb it down for you to understand?

Every site has their share of people who overreact to everything, you just selective read and all you WANT to remeber is negative reports to support your bias opinion. I could find negative posts here about the Bills from Bill fans, I'm just smart enough to know those posters are the minority. You obviously are unable to do the same reasoning and adds to your less then respectable ability to follow a sport without a two year old attitude..The majority of finfan are concerned. Only a handful like yourself aren't and yet they are wrong? :crazy:

Update, are you still not worried after how horrible your qb's were against the jags? That's two D's that have owned your O. :tongue:

I see, so everything the fins will be only came out in the first half of the first quarter?? This is how you watch football?? You think that the only guys that will play for the fins this year played in the first quarter?? See this is who you are a fan that doesn't understand the game but you talk anyways. We had a a decent game for a first preseason game. I think AJ ony played like 6-7 plays Gus played well Ricky only touched the ball five times. All of this means nothing good or bad, it's preseason. Even if Miami had scored 45 points and AJ would have had QB rating of 117 it's doesn't mean anything. So why you insist on on trying to look at the game as a view into the future is clearly your inability to write one single word without bias as you motivator. You have absolutley nothing to offer this site. Stop posting .Hey if you think your scrubs (like Berlin) are playing better than your starters than maybe they should start since they played better than your starters in 2 preseason games..:lol: So, do you want to still want to use those stats?:roflmao: