PDA

View Full Version : Feely injured in HOF game...

jmb1099
08-09-2005, 12:23 AM
Feely's "Injury" (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3873524)

It seems AJ has a sore butt...

jmb1099
08-09-2005, 12:25 AM
This may be overkill but (no pun intended)
"After a very slow start, the Dolphins put together a couple of scoring drives in the second quarter. Gus Frerotte, who replaced A.J. Feeley late in the opening period when Feeley sustained a contusion of the buttocks, threw to Bryan Gilmore at the goal line. Gilmore had to turn almost completely around to snag the pass, falling into the end zone for a 2-yard touchdown.

"It's funny," Frerotte said. "I wasn't really throwing to him. It just kind of slipped off my hand and floated that way and he made a great catch."

FlyingDutchman
08-09-2005, 12:33 AM
:chuckle: So he took one too hard in the butt huh

Mr. Miyagi
08-09-2005, 06:22 AM
"It's funny," Frerotte said. "I wasn't really throwing to him. It just kind of slipped off my hand and floated that way and he made a great catch."
Nick Saban, rookie head coach of the Miami Dolphins, later said in an interview, "Yeah, I'd rather be lucky than good."

juice
08-09-2005, 02:00 PM
Wasn't it lastyear tht one of Feeley's teammates slapped him on the Rear and injured him.. talk about a soft Ass QB.

Brad528
08-09-2005, 03:30 PM
Wasn't it lastyear tht one of Feeley's teammates slapped him on the Rear and injured him.. talk about a soft Ass QB.\
No last year he had been injured and had a deep thigh bruise on the back of his leg near his ass. The same Injury that kept Shaq out of playoff games this season. Yet AJ stayed in the game and kept getting punished and after a good play his teamate hit him in the ass and he winced and almost fell over. But the slap it self didnt injure him

wchutalkinboutwillis
08-09-2005, 04:16 PM
\
No last year he had been injured and had a deep thigh bruise on the back of his leg near his ass.
That's right. I remember. Jason Taylor "fell into him" in practice.

finsrclowns
08-09-2005, 08:14 PM
Feely's "Injury" (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3873524)

It seems AJ has a sore butt...

More proof that AJ is a closet gay. :zonelunch