PDA

View Full Version : JP Losman website

Yasgur's Farm
08-09-2005, 06:36 PM
7 (http://jplosman7.com/)

Thought you all would appreciate it.

Maybe you'd like this as well.

51 (http://www.takeospikes51.com/index.php)

FlyingDutchman
08-09-2005, 07:10 PM
It was nice to read that he rarely turned the ball over in college, thats all we need him to do for us, not turn the ball over. Does anyone have any clips of him in college? I dont think I've ever seen any college highlights...

The Spaz
08-09-2005, 07:29 PM
Nice site!:up::beers:

ublinkwescore
08-09-2005, 08:29 PM
Oh yeah, I just asked him his first question on the site - I bet being from Cali he answers it.

ublinkwescore
08-09-2005, 08:31 PM
I also told him to check out www.billsfanzone.com and told him I'm on here as Ublinkwescore!

OpIv37
08-09-2005, 09:01 PM
It was nice to read that he rarely turned the ball over in college, thats all we need him to do for us, not turn the ball over.

Don't oversimplify- we also need the offense to be able to move the ball. Our D and special teams are great, but if the O can't routinely get past the opposition's 30 yard line, then it will look a lot like the first 4 games last year: our D does awesome, then gives up one game breaking play late in the game and we lose because our O didn't do ****.

Yasgur's Farm
08-10-2005, 06:03 AM
It was nice to read that he rarely turned the ball over in college, thats all we need him to do for us, not turn the ball over. Does anyone have any clips of him in college? I dont think I've ever seen any college highlights...Losman Tulane video. (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=75804)

FlyingDutchman
08-10-2005, 10:59 AM
Losman Tulane video. (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=75804)

you da man! Thank you.:bf1:

Yasgur's Farm
08-10-2005, 11:06 AM
Anytime.

FlyingDutchman
08-10-2005, 11:07 AM
Don't oversimplify- we also need the offense to be able to move the ball. Our D and special teams are great, but if the O can't routinely get past the opposition's 30 yard line, then it will look a lot like the first 4 games last year: our D does awesome, then gives up one game breaking play late in the game and we lose because our O didn't do ****.
Oh I agree, Im encouraged at the thought of how we were in every game that we lost last year. Even in the first four games, if it wasnt for a pathetic offensive performance, the bills would have been in the playoffs for sure. If JP limits mistakes and the offense is semi-productive, with our D and ST, we will be in every game and will win a lot too.

Crisis
08-10-2005, 11:15 AM
Oh I agree, Im encouraged at the thought of how we were in every game that we lost last year. Even in the first four games, if it wasnt for a pathetic offensive performance, the bills would have been in the playoffs for sure. If JP limits mistakes and the offense is semi-productive, with our D and ST, we will be in every game and will win a lot too.
We weren't in the Pats game. :ill:

ublinkwescore
08-10-2005, 01:50 PM
the first one we were - until Bledsoe gave the game away to tedy bruschi.

Yasgur's Farm
08-10-2005, 02:14 PM
Right you are Jeff. Now... GO - GET - ELIMINATED!

ublinkwescore
08-10-2005, 04:34 PM
who's jeff?

Yasgur's Farm
08-10-2005, 06:05 PM
Most Xtreme Challenge... Isn't his name Jeff? Or is it Ken?

thebuffalobills4
08-10-2005, 06:37 PM
his site is awsome man.

ublinkwescore
08-10-2005, 06:54 PM
he's gonna have contests on it too.

bledslow
08-10-2005, 09:01 PM
the first one we were - until Bledsoe gave the game away to tedy bruschi.

you mean when bruschi TOOK the game away.

i take it that loserman is not responsible for the graphics at that site?cause if he was,i would suspect there would be a lot of half naked brett favre pictures on there

ublinkwescore
08-10-2005, 10:08 PM
I feel sorry for you - I mean you can't help it that your mom dropped you on your head repeatedly to burp you as a baby, or that you enjoy eating the wax fruit at Kmart, or that your mom is so fat she's bed ridden and gets cranky if she hasn't eaten in the last 5 minutes, or that you resemble Napolean Dynamite, or that your dad is Richard Simmons, or that Martha Stewart is a hot piece of @$$ to you, or that the last time you got laid was with your fist in a bush outside the bedroom window of the last ugly girl that rejected you, or that that last girl that rejected you also happened to be your cousin - in fact I commend you - you are a strong person - it would have taken a strong person to still be alive - any other person would have put a gun to his head and blew his head off.

bills_7
08-11-2005, 01:58 AM
I just ask JP a question... lol that was fun, i wonder if he will reply... or if his assistant will? lol