PDA

View Full Version : Dante Brown

BBlades89
08-10-2005, 02:43 PM
I guess he was a Bill at one point (or so I'm told). The Hawks signed him today. Most likely to be a warm body in camp, but I was just wondering if you guys could provide me w/ any info on him. Thanks in advance.

HeadSquad69
08-10-2005, 02:48 PM
I guess he was a Bill at one point (or so I'm told). The Hawks signed him today. Most likely to be a warm body in camp, but I was just wondering if you guys could provide me w/ any info on him. Thanks in advance.
He was also with the Steelers. He's a speed back. Not very big or strong. I would imagine his only shot at making the squad is as a 3rd or 4th back or possibly the practice squad

eyedog
08-10-2005, 02:57 PM
I remembered him as a big back and not particularly fast.

That goes to show the impression he left.

TigerJ
08-10-2005, 04:22 PM
He was signed and later cut by the Bills without ever practicing with the team. If I remember correctly, we hoped that he had good size and decent speed, but were aware he might not be very instinctive. We're ecstatic with the play of Lionel Gates, picked up in round 7 of the draft, who is bigger, probably faster, and seems to have better instincts for running than we expected out of Dante Brown.

Michael82
08-10-2005, 04:24 PM
scrub. :snicker: