PDA

View Full Version : Taking the morning off for a field trip....

Michael82
08-10-2005, 10:21 PM
WORST IDEA EVER! :ill:

I just got back home from the night practice and I was very disappointed. First of all, no team autograph session. That really sucked. JP Losman, Eric Moulds, Takeo Spikes, and Mike Williams signed at the fence, but it was a mob there.

The team was horrible. They looked like they didn't want to be out there. They were slow with tackles, missing tackles, dropping balls, throwing interceptions, throwing bad passes, fumbling snaps, bobbling balls, and just looked very sloppy out there. Mularkey looked pissed off with how sloppy they looked and something tells me that they are going to get chewed out tonight.

He gave them the morning off and took them to the movies and this is how they repay him? :shakeno:

capitolneal
08-10-2005, 10:39 PM
heard through the grapevine they seen bunny does Buffalo

Voltron
08-10-2005, 11:23 PM
I drove all the way out from Syracuse to meet Mikey and Justa and while the company was great the practice stunk the place up! Losman was way off when throwing long but seemed good on the short routes. Gates looked really good but that could because the D was so lazy and slow. I was not too impressed with this practice. I hope they don't go to Indy with that lackadaisical attitude :club:

Voltron
08-10-2005, 11:23 PM
Oh and I made it home Mikey! Thanks for the ticket :up:

:hi5:

Voltron
08-10-2005, 11:25 PM
heard through the grapevine they seen bunny does Buffalo
:lol: Funny thing is we were thinking they took a field trip to Sundowners ... We were saying how Moulds could drive there blindfolded :snicker:

mysticsoto
08-11-2005, 07:37 AM
Maybe they had a late dinner??? I don't know, I'm trying to find excuses why they might have been slow.

I'm going today, so hopefully they will have shaken it off...

Voltron
08-11-2005, 07:39 AM
Maybe they had a late dinner??? I don't know, I'm trying to find excuses why they might have been slow.

I'm going today, so hopefully they will have shaken it off...
Well I hope they practice better for you as well. I think a new rule for Camp should be NO CRYING AT TRAINING CAMP! If I heard one more kid whine, cry, throw a tantrum, or scream I was gonna start handing out spankings!

mysticsoto
08-11-2005, 07:50 AM
Well I hope they practice better for you as well. I think a new rule for Camp should be NO CRYING AT TRAINING CAMP! If I heard one more kid whine, cry, throw a tantrum, or scream I was gonna start handing out spankings!
Personally, I don't think parents should bring any kids that don't want to be there. Those kids that cry, whine, throw tantrums and scream do it b'cse they don't want to be there. When a kid wants to be there, he is quiet, in awe, observing it all and taking it in. Some parents want their boy to like football so much that they try and force them to like it (I've seen it and it ain't pretty).

Next time form your Voltron sword and go OJ on them...

justasportsfan
08-11-2005, 08:55 AM
Personally, I don't think parents should bring any kids that don't want to be there. Those kids that cry, whine, throw tantrums and scream do it b'cse they don't want to be there. ..
Or make Lindell kick them for field goal practice. He was horrible from 35-45 yards during warm-ups.

Michael82
08-11-2005, 12:19 PM
Or make Lindell kick them for field goal practice. He was horrible from 35-45 yards during warm-ups.
Yeah he really sucked. :ill:

northernbillfan
08-11-2005, 01:16 PM
Sounds like they looked similar to the Green Bay Packers on that Thanksgiving game they played a couple of years ago. The one where Gilbert Brown took the entire team to his mothers house for Thanksgiving dinner the night BEFORE the game. Detroit killed them.

LtBillsFan66
08-11-2005, 02:20 PM
Hopefully Mularkey will grill them.