• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Update on T.O.

HEre's what happened, according to G-Coob on WIP:

TO was supposed to have today off to get treatment on his groin.

But...he showed up at practice on his own. He went to the sidelines and had a ballboy throw him passes as he ran routes. Reportedly, he ran fine and at full speed.

So Andy Reid asked the natural question, "If you can run routes, why aren't you practicing?"

TO then "blew up" and Reid told him to get the hell out of camp.

Speculation is that a suspension is coming.

==============================

T.O Has officially been suspended for 1 week.

==============================

Rosenhaus is ****ting bricks at this point, TO is destroying his career and Rosenhaus' reputation along with it. Rosenhaus is looking at a trade for a 7th round pick, or settling for a one year contract for $2 million.

If I hear ANYONE on this board asking if we should pick up T.O. or trade for him or anything... you will be banished from the zone forever for just being stupid!
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: Update on T.O.

Tim Wakefield has spoken..
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Pride
      • Jul 2002

Comment

• clumping platelets

If I were the decision maker in Philly.....I would suspend him for the season for conduct detrimental to the team....he's faking an injury because he's PO'd at mgmt over his contract. I would then sue his a$$ for prorated protion of his signing bonus and then tell the world that he can go flip burgers

But that's just me

Comment

• Pride
          • Jul 2002

I hear ya clump... but suspending him for the season is exactly what he wants! I would rather suspend him for 4 games... and MAKE HIM PLAY after that!

Comment

• Fairway
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Pride

If I hear ANYONE on this board asking if we should pick up T.O. or trade for him or anything... you will be banished from the zone forever for just being stupid!

Then Get ready to ban stampy if he reads this thread.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
              • Mar 2004

It's nearly impossible to find a nice Eagles board. The threads are all old style and hard to read. I assume they can't find a Philly fan with enough brains to be able to make a nice one.

Of the few i saw, they certainly lived up to their rep as A-holes by jumping down the throat of every Bills fan that posted about Simon.

Someone posing as a Bills fan started a Lee Evans for Simon thread, and at least they philly fans expressed a LOT fo doubt on that one. But some thought it was true. I hate that. Every team is guilty of it. We all thought Henry was worth a #1 until it became VERY obvious that he was not getting tha value. I DO believe he was worth more than a #3, just not in this market. Anyway, some of the Iggle fans were still sticking too their homerism.... they demand Moulds or 2 h"very high" draft picks. RIGHT.... except the teamhad already agreed to a 2nd and 3rd compensation from baltimore. you aren't getting more than that boys. probably less or the same at best.

As for TO, they seem to be a touch upset.... it was 5 pages of threads before i reached something NON TO related

Mike and Mike in the morning had some good segments on TO today. They both said the Eagles are COOKED. They were talking about how excited Dallas, Wash and NYG fans must be because the door is now wide open in the NFCE. The team is in such disarray with Simon, Westbrook, Pinkston and To of course that it might be beyond repair.

They said the only remaining options is trading To to some GM with a deathwish, or TO sits out this year.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Word is Atlanta would be interested in him.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                  NO.....

When TO said he was interested in going there, Arthur Blank was interviewed and basically said that the Falcons wouln NOT be interested in TO if he was available for 0 compensation and willing to play for free. He does NOT want that type of attitude on his team.

Also, the falcons do NOT have the cap space for him anyway.

Comment

• Pride
                    • Jul 2002

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                      TO would have a fit there, he would never catch anything because Vick is less accurate than the Weekly World News.
                      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
                        TO would have a fit there, he would never catch anything .
                        except the HERP in the locker room.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Fairway
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Canadian'eh!

Mike and Mike in the morning had some good segments on TO today. They both said the Eagles are COOKED. They were talking about how excited Dallas, Wash and NYG fans must be because the door is now wide open in the NFCE. .

Typical press over-reaction. They did just fine without TO for years and won 2 playoff games without him last year.

Let see........who would I want leading my team..........Eli Manning, Drew Bledsoe, Patrick Ramsey, or Mcnabb??????????????????? Eagles are still the team to beat in that division.

Comment

• Kerr
                            Hall of Fame Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

Some team out there will go after TO. He's one of best in the league when he's "happy".

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

BUMP for all the TO fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X