• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Voltron
    • Jul 2002

I Think the Bills need to do one thing to make training camp better

NO KIDS!

I got so sick of hearing the crying, whining, complaining, screaming at the top of their lungs, and running all over the place. If they go to camp to play catch with a football then leave them home!!!

Then during autograph sessions you would wait patiently for the kids to get finished and then some other little brat would just push through and cut in front.

I think a leash law needs to be passed for kids under 12 in public places
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
    - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
    -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
    - Mark Twain

• vicmantak
    • Jun 2005

Re: I Think the Bills need to do one thing to make training camp better

LOL!

"Defeat is simply a signal to press onward"
    - Helen Keller

"What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down"

- Mary Pickford

Comment

• Fairway
      • Jul 2002

Oh come on. Mikey could not have been that bad.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway
        Oh come on. Mikey could not have been that bad.
        He was. "I wanna sit over there" 2 mins later. "I wanna watch from over there". 2 mins later " will this bleachers fall over?"

Kids:" who's that whiny little brat?"
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ublinkwescore
          Sab and TD are insignificant
          • Sep 2002

God, nothing - and I mean NOTHING pisses me off more then parents that don't discipline their kids. Like for example, didn't Log or someone on here post a thread - a long time ago - about some little 4 year old peeing on them when he was at a public urinal?

I seriously would have finished my business immediately (pinched it off), and grabbed that kid by the arm and told him to take me to his father/mother immediately - if they didn't like seeing me walk up with their kid's arm in my hand and - too bad - if they didn't discipline that kid in front of me I would whip it out and piss on the mom or dad.
          www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

The problem today is that parents think it will do their brats some irreperable harm to even say "NO" once in a while, let alone paddle their little behinds. And if some do-gooder sees them getting spanked, the parent might get arrested for child abuse.

Regardless, parents who won't control their children should be horse whipped.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
              God, nothing - and I mean NOTHING pisses me off more then parents that don't discipline their kids. Like for example, didn't Log or someone on here post a thread - a long time ago - about some little 4 year old peeing on them when he was at a public urinal?

I seriously would have finished my business immediately (pinched it off), and grabbed that kid by the arm and told him to take me to his father/mother immediately - if they didn't like seeing me walk up with their kid's arm in my hand and - too bad - if they didn't discipline that kid in front of me I would whip it out and piss on the mom or dad.

Comment

• pleasesavedrew
                • Feb 2005

That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Training camp is made for kids. KIDS are supposed to get autographs, not adults who are older than the players.
                Remember the past(11), embrace the future(7)

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                  Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                  • Jan 2004

I hate when you go to the games and there are craploads of kids around, and if you do or say one thing "adult-like" they all have to chime in and discipline you instead of their kids. Pisses me off. I'm not gonna pay all that money to have some ******* tell me what I can and can't do.

I can see if some drunk idiot gets out of line, but most of the time it's BS. Half the people who have kids shouldn't even be raising any in the first place.

This country is getting way to out of controll with all the "PC" bull****. You can't do or say anything anymore.

Comment

• Voltron
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pleasesavedrew
                    That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Training camp is made for kids. KIDS are supposed to get autographs, not adults who are older than the players.
                    Uh no …. Training camp is for people who can pay attention for more than 5 min at a time with out complaining that they are bored! They should have at least one day where kids aren’t allowed for people who are not fond of undisciplined spoiled brats! I am not saying ALL kids are like this. Just the ones with bad parents
                    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                    - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                    -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                    - Mark Twain

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Back in 97 I was at camp when Thurman came out and starting walking down the sidewalk and started signing autographs on the other side of the walkway. A couple of kids next to me in their mid-teens started whining and crying for him to come over to sign for them. Well, I had been kinda wanting an autograph but after that, I was happy to see him walk on by..served those spoiled brats right.
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Ed
                        Dude
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman
                        I hate when you go to the games and there are craploads of kids around, and if you do or say one thing "adult-like" they all have to chime in and discipline you instead of their kids. Pisses me off. I'm not gonna pay all that money to have some ******* tell me what I can and can't do.

I can see if some drunk idiot gets out of line, but most of the time it's BS. Half the people who have kids shouldn't even be raising any in the first place.

This country is getting way to out of controll with all the "PC" bull****. You can't do or say anything anymore.
                        oh my god, there's no worse sporting event patrons then a mother with her kids. Instead of having a family zone at the stadium they should have a HUGE no mother and kids zone.

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ed
                          oh my god, there's no worse sporting event patrons then a mother with her kids. Instead of having a family zone at the stadium they should have a HUGE no mother and kids zone.
                          I agree. I want to be able to drop a couple F bombs or other things without having a mother chew me out for it because of the young kids in my section.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                            Sab and TD are insignificant
                            • Sep 2002

Just recommend that she use the pill or a diaphragm next time she spreads her legs and she won't take so much offense to a man's sports patrons' language.
                            www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                              • Jan 2003

As a parent, I've had to bite my tongue of few times when I wanted to ask someone to keep the language down around my kids. I've done it a couple of times and only when it was a buddy and it was a bit of a kid friendly environment. I will never try to subject people around me to consure themselves because of my kids if it is a place where a lot of adults are. I would hope they would try, but I won't take them to task for it.

However, I don't understand why people bring children that have absolutely NO idea of what's going on to an event where people want to pay attention. For instance, why bring a newborn to a movie? I understand your other child might want to see the movie, but do you think everyone else wants to hear your whiney assed baby cry for half of the movie.

Comment

Working...
                              X