PDA

View Full Version : TO and Drew on ESPN now

Mr. Cynical
08-11-2005, 08:38 PM
These guys should be sent to re-surrect the WWF. That's about the level of class and integrity they have.

Wait, I think that is probably insulting the WWF guys.

Bulldog
08-11-2005, 08:47 PM
Drew will go down as the biggest weasel ever. Yeah, I know, he's a great agent. He's also a complete scum bag. The guy should be in politics.

jpdex12
08-11-2005, 08:47 PM
These guys should be sent to re-surrect the WWF. That's about the level of class and integrity they have.

Wait, I think that is probably insulting the WWF guys.
I just caught it. What a couple of a**holes! GD crybabies. Poor TO...12 million isn't enough for you then why did you sign the contract last year? He's calling the kettle black with the hypocrytical talk..he's the poster child for hypocritical. And for that ***** Rosenhaus..the only reason they are pissing and moaning about the shi**y contract TO has now is because that ass isn't getting any commission from it.
"F" both of these jerks. They are a detriment to the sport. I say the NFL boycotts these dicks and runs them out of the NFL. "F" TO and "F" Rosenhaus. I hope he never plays a game again. His momma raised an a**hole!

:baby: Whineass little baby...grow the "F" up!

Bulldog
08-11-2005, 08:49 PM
And poor TO. It's almost like he's a $6,000,000+ a year slave. Tell me where to sign up.

Michael82
08-11-2005, 08:50 PM
OMG! I feel like I'm going to throw up after listening to those assclowns. They were absolutely revolting. TO sounded like a little child whining because big bad Coach Reid told him to shut up. :roflmao:

All I kept picturing was....wahhhh....Coach Reid told me to shut up. Wahhhhh, i don't need him. i only listen to my mommy. Waahhhhhh. I need more money because i signed a waiver. wahhhhhhhh. :baby:

TO and Drew Rosenhaus are both *******s and scumbags. They deserve eachother and I hope that TO brings Rosenhaus down with him.

Bulldog
08-11-2005, 08:50 PM
I just caught it. What a couple of a**holes! GD crybabies. Poor TO...12 million isn't enough for you then why did you sign the contract last year? He's calling the kettle black with the hypocrytical talk..he's the poster child for hypocritical. And for that ***** Rosenhaus..the only reason they are pissing and moaning about the shi**y contract TO has now is because that ass isn't getting any commission from it.
"F" both of these jerks. They are a detriment to the sport. I say the NFL boycotts these dicks and runs them out of the NFL. "F" TO and "F" Rosenhaus. I hope he never plays a game again. His momma raised an a**hole!

:baby: Whineass little baby...grow the "F" up!

:goodpost:

Don't beat around the bush. Tell us how you really feel.

DMBcrew36
08-11-2005, 08:51 PM
The only thing I found REALLY ridiculous, was how TO tried to compare his situation to Brett Favre saying it isn't up to him to make Aaron Rodgers a successful QB.

jpdex12
08-11-2005, 08:54 PM
The only thing I found REALLY ridiculous, was how TO tried to compare his situation to Brett Favre saying it isn't up to him to make Aaron Rodgers a successful QB.
Yeah, that's the only ridiculous thing I heard too.....NOT!

Dr. Lecter
08-11-2005, 08:59 PM
You should have heard the rest of the interview. That was the tamest part.

A good way to raise money for charity would be to sell $5 chances with the winer of a random draw getting to punch Rosenscum in the mouth repeatedly.

Bulldog
08-11-2005, 09:00 PM

Really, the only thing I heard TO say that wasn't rediculous is that he'll be back at camp next Wed. I just can't believe how big of an idiot this guy is. I wish TO nothing but the worst!

Crisis
08-11-2005, 09:09 PM
People hated on Jesus too, guys.

Mr. Miyagi
08-11-2005, 09:21 PM
People hated on Jesus too, guys.
Right. We should crucify the f-ers like they did to Jesus then.

DMBcrew36
08-11-2005, 09:23 PM
I do sortof agree on the part where he risked his health and career signing those waivers to try and win that Super Bowl for Philly.

Novacane
08-11-2005, 09:24 PM
I can't believe he thought it was ok for him to tell Reid to shut up! Going on about Reid not being his mother and only his mom can tell him to shut up. I hate TO.

FlyingDutchman
08-11-2005, 10:34 PM
TO also told the offensive coordinator to only speak to him when spoken to...Get this jerk off out of the league....What coach would ever put up with this crap, I hope they cut him and nobody picks him up....

Tatonka
08-11-2005, 11:05 PM
i missed the whole thing.. is there any way to see it again?

chernobylwraiths
08-11-2005, 11:41 PM
Watch ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNNews, they will undoubtedly replay it over and over and over and...

LtFinFan66
08-11-2005, 11:58 PM
I saw them on there and had to change the channel

STAMPY
08-12-2005, 12:04 AM
After watching that interview... i no longer am a TO fan, nor will support him. I hope Philly gets rid of him and hope no team takes chance on him. Saying he wont talk to Donovan, wat a crybaby. He is a cry baby. And is exactly what is wrong with sports today. Hell look at Randy Moss, he has a big ego, but he is behaving in oakland.

What pissed me off most was when he said he played SB to prove everyone WRONG. Bro you lost the game. **** your stats. You lost! All he cares is himself and his stats

Tinboy
08-12-2005, 12:46 AM
What's wrong with him? I hope Eagles cut him and no other team take him on. Attitude like that is no way to promote the sport.

Bill Brasky
08-12-2005, 06:31 AM
Though I think TO is a complete ******* and going about this entire situation in the wrong way, he does have a point.

How many of us feel "undervalued" or "underpaid" at our job and have one time or another *****ed about it or demanded a raise?

What he fails to realize is how lucky of a business he's in. I wish my profession had free agency so I could demand a new job or more money. He's just going about it all wrong.

No person should make the kind of cash these players make for doing what they do, but as in any job people will always feel they're underpaid or that they don't have a fair working deal. If he wasn't such a dick about things maybe he'd have better barganing luck. He's ruined his imagine and marketability and now nobody wants him.

I don't feel bad for him cuz he already makes more than he deserves. I don't feel bad for the Eagles either. They knew what they were getting when they signed him.

Ickybaluky
08-12-2005, 07:11 AM
I do sortof agree on the part where he risked his health and career signing those waivers to try and win that Super Bowl for Philly.

According to the Eagles, he never signed a waiver and was never asked to do so. They are saying he made that part up.

Ickybaluky
08-12-2005, 07:20 AM
OK, but his beef shouldn't be with the Eagles. The fact is the NFLPA negotiated one-way contracts, where the team has the right to terminate and the player doesn't. In return he received a sizeable signing bonus, which he doesn't seem to want to acknowledge.

It is a legal contract that nobody forced him to sign. He should honor that. Whether it is fair or not isn't really relevant, it is what it is, and if he doesn't like it his beef is with the union.

Instead, he is trying to be such a pain in the butt that the Eagles will trade or release him, so that he can get a new contract. That is the same tactic a 10-year old might employ, and not very professional. I don't want to sit here and trash the guy, but I think it is safe to say he has some maturity issues.

The guy that looks worse than anyone in this is Rosenhaus, IMO. He looked like an idiot in those interviews, and he isn't even making any money on it. The only way he makes any money representing T.O. is if he manages to get a new deal, and the Eagles aren't going there. So Rosenhaus gets to look like a moron and he isn't even going to get paid.

Though I think TO is a complete ******* and going about this entire situation in the wrong way, he does have a point.

How many of us feel "undervalued" or "underpaid" at our job and have one time or another *****ed about it or demanded a raise?

What he fails to realize is how lucky of a business he's in. I wish my profession had free agency so I could demand a new job or more money. He's just going about it all wrong.

No person should make the kind of cash these players make for doing what they do, but as in any job people will always feel they're underpaid or that they don't have a fair working deal. If he wasn't such a dick about things maybe he'd have better barganing luck. He's ruined his imagine and marketability and now nobody wants him.

I don't feel bad for him cuz he already makes more than he deserves. I don't feel bad for the Eagles either. They knew what they were getting when they signed him.

TheGhostofJimKelly
08-12-2005, 07:24 AM
I won't give my opinion on Rosenhaus because I have no problem with the guy and how he conducts his business, but I can't stand behind TO on this. You don't force a trade from happening to go to the team you want and then one year after signing that deal you want to renegotiate? To add to it you want a new deal after you were hurt half the year before? TOs act is groing old.

helmetguy
08-12-2005, 07:25 AM
The only reason TO "risked his health and career" to play in that Super Bowl was to get more exposure for TO, pure and simple. had the Eagles won, no doubt TO would have been THE story. Instead, his antics and statements in the aftermath were nothing more than to bring the spotlight back to him, after Brady and the Pats stole his thunder.

Turf
08-12-2005, 08:05 AM
The only reason TO "risked his health and career" to play in that Super Bowl was to get more exposure for TO, pure and simple. had the Eagles won, no doubt TO would have been THE story. Instead, his antics and statements in the aftermath were nothing more than to bring the spotlight back to him, after Brady and the Pats stole his thunder.

Bingo. TO did it for TO. He wanted to be the star of the Super Bowl. He did nothing for the team.

Novacane
08-12-2005, 08:23 AM
After watching that interview... i no longer am a TO fan, nor will support him. I hope Philly gets rid of him and hope no team takes chance on him. Saying he wont talk to Donovan, wat a crybaby.

I still don't know wth Mcnabb did to him.

Static
08-12-2005, 08:27 AM
Thanks to T.O. i am going to start working out in my drive way

Michael82
08-12-2005, 08:57 AM
Great post! When TO decided to play in the Super Bowl, even though he was injured, I knew that he had other reasons for it. He wanted the attention to be focused on him and wanted to be able to say what he's saying now, so he can get the big money because he played in the Super Bowl even though he was injured still.

Bulldog
08-12-2005, 09:03 AM
Thanks to T.O. i am going to start working out in my drive way

Nice! :lmao:

jpdex12
08-12-2005, 09:35 AM
Guess what? The dumbass signed a contract that he doesn't like now either. So looking at this from his perspective, I guess that it would be ok if Philly held out from paying him anymore because he didn't help them win the superbowl.

Stewie
08-12-2005, 06:27 PM
there's a lot of jealousy in this thread

Novacane
08-12-2005, 08:42 PM
he flat out lied about signing that waiver. The Eagles have denied it and his former agent confirmed he never had to sign a waiver.

Michael82
08-12-2005, 09:04 PM
he flat out lied about signing that waiver. The Eagles have denied it and his former agent confirmed he never had to sign a waiver.
BUSTED! :snicker:

The_Philster
08-13-2005, 05:10 AM
there's a lot of jealousy in this thread:huh:

jpdex12
08-13-2005, 08:59 AM
there's a lot of jealousy in this thread
What the hell are you talking about jealousy? No jealousy here! I'm just sick of hearing about this whinning a**hole that calls himself a man. If he wants respect then he should think about keeping his mouth shut and putting forth the same guts he showed in the superbowl. He's gotta cry because his coach called his bluff as he was running full out passing routes on the sideline but said that he wasn't healthy enough to practice with the team. If not associating with your teammates and forming a tight brotherly bond isn't called being a cancer, then I don't know what is.
I hope Philly sits his ass for the rest of his contract.
The thing that disturbs me the most is his counterpart idiot agent Drew that represents all of the Miami guys for the Bills. I wonder if we have any shenanigans to look forward to with Willis' contract at the end of the year?
I cannot believe that Drew is smart enough to understand an NFL contract after that dumb***** portrayal of character the other night. TO's heart is broken...BS!

Let's go Bills! Beat the Colts.

ublinkwescore
08-13-2005, 12:06 PM
One major thing that points to how truely stupid T.O. is is the fact that any grievances he has against the Eagles, if he brings it up to the NFLPA, Paul Tagliabue or any other high ranking NFL body, him, Drew Rosen@$$, and any other attorneys they hire are gonna get blown out of the water by any attorney's the Eagles hire - plain and simple - the more money you've got (Owens may be rich, but he CAN NOT hold a candle to an NFL football team that is worth what 3/4ths of a billion dollars?) the better an attorney/attorneys you can afford and in this world the pen is still mightier then the sword.

Stewie
08-13-2005, 04:34 PM
What the hell are you talking about jealousy? No jealousy here! I'm just sick of hearing about this whinning a**hole that calls himself a man. If he wants respect then he should think about keeping his mouth shut and putting forth the same guts he showed in the superbowl. He's gotta cry because his coach called his bluff as he was running full out passing routes on the sideline but said that he wasn't healthy enough to practice with the team. If not associating with your teammates and forming a tight brotherly bond isn't called being a cancer, then I don't know what is.
I hope Philly sits his ass for the rest of his contract.
The thing that disturbs me the most is his counterpart idiot agent Drew that represents all of the Miami guys for the Bills. I wonder if we have any shenanigans to look forward to with Willis' contract at the end of the year?
I cannot believe that Drew is smart enough to understand an NFL contract after that dumb***** portrayal of character the other night. TO's heart is broken...BS!

Let's go Bills! Beat the Colts.

Did I say *you* were jealous? Why are you so defensive?

Stewie
08-13-2005, 04:35 PM
One major thing that points to how truely stupid T.O. is is the fact that any grievances he has against the Eagles, if he brings it up to the NFLPA, Paul Tagliabue or any other high ranking NFL body, him, Drew Rosen@$$, and any other attorneys they hire are gonna get blown out of the water by any attorney's the Eagles hire - plain and simple - the more money you've got (Owens may be rich, but he CAN NOT hold a candle to an NFL football team that is worth what 3/4ths of a billion dollars?) the better an attorney/attorneys you can afford and in this world the pen is still mightier then the sword.

Longest sentence ever, and it still didn't say a thing.

The_Philster
08-14-2005, 05:50 AM
Did I say *you* were jealous? Why are you so defensive?You said someone is jealous..wanna enlighten us as to whom you're talking about?
Longest sentence ever, and it still didn't say a thing.I understood it :idunno:...he basically said that no matter what Owens tries to do, the Eagles will win out in the end unless they are weak-willed and cave in to his demands