PDA

View Full Version : If I am Philly....

The King
08-12-2005, 07:31 AM
Considering TO's current hissy fit and his claim that his attitude won't change and he won't talk to his Quarterback. I would sit his ass. But more importantly comes the question can Philly win without TO. I say yes, but they need help.
Its right around the corner and it comes at a discount price.

I think Philly should go after Peerless Price. Price has pretty much been bumped down the depth chart to the point where he will be competing to get playing time. I think Peerless has learned a lot from his stint in Atlanta and I do think he has the talent to be a productive reciever. Is he TO obviously not, but he could productive enough to keep the Eagles offense moving. Peerless could probably come at a 3rd-4th round price. Not a bad compromise considering that Phillys season pretty much lies in the balance. I think this a move that could inspire both Price and the Eagles offense.

That being said I admire how the Eagles Organization is handling all this. McNabb really has his stuff together and is great about not allowing the dispute to get out of hand on his end. And Any Reid is on top of his game not allowing TO to intimidate him. I wish the Eagles the best without TO.

Pride
08-12-2005, 07:40 AM
I think peerless would do fairly well in philly. He would have QB who can throw to him...

Voltron
Some one wrote to Dr. Z recently and was asked if Price’s problems were his fault or his QBs fault and Dr. Z pointed a large amount of blame at Vick. He said Vick is not an accurate passer and will run with the ball before passing it on many plays.

don137
Peerless probably would have to be cut first. I don't think the Eagles have the cap space to trade for Price unless they get rid of Simon.
If TO keeps this up I would suspend him for conduct detrimental to the team. If he keeps it up then keep extending the suspension. This way he loses his salary.

Voltron
08-12-2005, 07:42 AM
Peerless probably would have to be cut first. I don't think the Eagles have the cap space to trade for Price unless they get rid of Simon.
If TO keeps this up I would suspend him for conduct detrimental to the team. If he keeps it up then keep extending the suspension. This way he loses his salary.
I think TO should be sent to live on a farm with people who really work for a living and who actually worry on a day to day basis if they will be able to feed their family :fit:

The King
08-12-2005, 07:43 AM
I thought Price restructured? No?

Tatonka
08-12-2005, 07:44 AM
price sucks donkey balls now.. he has lost all his confidence and he cant catch a cold.

Gunzlingr
08-12-2005, 07:52 AM
price sucks donkey balls now.. he has lost all his confidence and he cant catch a cold.and he is going blind

HAMMER
08-12-2005, 07:56 AM
and he is going blind
True, no one will shell out any real bucks for Price. He has a retinal condition.

DraftBoy
08-12-2005, 08:06 AM
True, no one will shell out any real bucks for Price. He has a retinal condition.

Still they only really need him for one year. Next offseason they can spend money on a big name FA and use some DP's on WR's. A 4th for a #1 WR even if only for a season isnt a bad price to pay at all.

Jan Reimers
08-12-2005, 08:11 AM
and he is going blind
Get him a Seeing Eye Greyhound.

don137
08-12-2005, 08:15 AM
I think TO should be sent to live on a farm with people who really work for a living and who actually worry on a day to day basis if they will be able to feed their family :fit:
Send him down to Mississippi to work on Kent Hull's or Brett Farve's farm...

Jan Reimers
08-12-2005, 08:27 AM
Send him down to Mississippi to work on Kent Hull's or Brett Farve's farm...
How politically INcorrect would that be? :nervous: