• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mysticsoto
    Too sober for this...
    • Apr 2004

Freeney to be kept out of Bills/Colts game

Indy hurting: The Bills will be meeting a banged-up Indianapolis team. A total of 16 Colts missed last weekend's 27-21 loss to Atlanta in Tokyo due to injuries, including eight starters.

Among them were three of the team's four starting defensive linemen: star pass rusher Dwight Freeney (shoulder), tackle Montae Reagor (groin) and end Raheem Brock (hip flexor). Freeney, the former Syracuse star who had a club-record 16 sacks last year, is on the Colts' PUP list.

The Bills were hoping to get a good look at new left tackle Mike Gandy against Freeney a week after he worked against Packers' star Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila. They will have to do their grading accordingly.

Is Losman disappointed he won't be facing Freeney?

"No," he said with a laugh. "We have the same agent actually, and I already gave him a heads up to take it easy on me if he was to play."

Darn...we won't get to see Gandy face a top DE and evaluate him accordingly...oh well. I still feel he is doing well.
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Re: Freeney to be kept out of Bills/Colts game

He can deal with speed ends, I'm worried about the power guys, much like we'll see in the first 4 or 5 games of the season
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Re: Freeney to be kept out of Bills/Colts game

Well, there goes the Gandy-Freeney match up, which so many saw as the key to Gandy's future.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
      X