PDA

View Full Version : New on Parrish....

ryjam282
08-12-2005, 09:07 AM
Take it for what's it worth, I hope it is true though.

August 11, 2005 8:39 PM ET
Bills: Parrish hurts his wrist in practice

The News
Bills wide receiver Roscoe Parrish won't play in the team's preseason opener Saturday because of a jammed right wrist he suffered on Thursday, reports the Associated Press. Parrish was the team's second-round selection in April's draft.

Our View
Parrish is battling Josh Reed and Sam Aiken to be the team's third receiver. He's got the most natural talent of the three and will be the favorite to win the job if he can get back onto the field before Buffalo's second preseason game.

superbills
08-12-2005, 09:10 AM
I hope all he did was "jam" the wrist. We need him back in the fold for the second preseason game. Granted, he may not be a "make or break" player, but he's a weapon that can keep teams guessing and will certainly keep nickelbacks on their heels.

camelcowboy
08-12-2005, 09:11 AM
No question in my mind from everything i hear, he will be number 3 barring he's not hurt to bad.

lordofgun
08-12-2005, 09:12 AM
Sometimes a jam or a spraign can be worse than a break. I spraigned my ankle over 2 months ago, and it's till not 100%. And I'm a physical specimen too!!

ryjam282
08-12-2005, 09:13 AM
:lolcry:

http://www.wackyweaselworld.com/flameINC/images/MISC49.gif

Gunzlingr
08-12-2005, 09:20 AM
Sometimes a jam or a spraign can be worse than a break. I spraigned my ankle over 2 months ago, and it's till not 100%. And I'm a physical specimen too!!stool specimen? :D

Mr. Miyagi
08-12-2005, 10:39 AM
Sometimes a jam or a spraign can be worse than a break. I spraigned my ankle over 2 months ago, and it's till not 100%. And I'm a physical specimen too!!
spraigned? :scratch:

Tatonka
08-12-2005, 10:50 AM
stool specimen? :D

:roflmao:

that was awesome.. i actually just burst out in laughter at my desk at work.

FlyingDutchman
08-12-2005, 11:02 AM
If its just a jam, Ill do a freakin jig! This is the best news we could have asked for.:dance:

Zero
08-12-2005, 06:12 PM
:lmao: This thread just made me laugh out loud

jpdex12
08-13-2005, 09:05 AM
If its just a jam, Ill do a freakin jig! This is the best news we could have asked for.:dance:
hope that you're not jiggin yet. I don't think that a jam would require surgery but maybe I'm wrong. I'm not a doctor but I play one on TV!
I would like to know why an exact description hasn't came out yet about what it was. They must know otherwise what would they be doing surgery for?

TigerJ
08-13-2005, 12:19 PM
I can't imagine why the Bills haven't said what the injury was. Obviously they can't have done surgery without learning exactly what the problem was, if they didn't know beforehand. This cloak and dagger mentality is no way to run a football team IMHO. I am not anti Donahoe. Overall, I like the direction he's taken the team, the GW/KG era not withstanding, but this secrecy is killing me.

dannyek71
08-13-2005, 12:34 PM
It must be something fairly bad, or else they would have said what it was

ShadowHawk7
08-13-2005, 12:55 PM
Typical luck for us.. Our highest pick excels in camp, garnering attention from national media, as well as local, only to get injured, with the earliest return being about mid September. This guy had a solid chance for making our #3 WR spot a legitimate one, unlike last year. I understand he will be back, but this will hurt his growth, missing all the live action, and many practices too.