• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LouGrant
    The Zone Editor
    • Jul 2002

Camp report from 8/5

By Mike 32282

One interesting tidbit from Monday evening's practice. All of the plays done by the offense were run out of shotgun. It looks like Offensive Coordinator Kevin Gilbride wants to open the offense up a little bit.

Drew Bledsoe is finding his targets all over the field. He is using all of them. It really helps that he has Josh Reed as a third receiver threat, because it takes coverage off of Eric Moulds and Peerless Price. Drew had a good night with some nice passes to Larry Centers, and a nice 10 yarder to Josh Reed. He also capped his night off with a 20 yarder to Eric Moulds.

Travis Henry had some nice gains and pounded through the defensive line. He ran on the left side with a nice block from Jennings and was able to spring for about 22 yards. Henry also had a perfect block from Mike Williams on the right side that let him take the ball for another 20 yards. ...MORE...
    Get into the Zone
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Great work Mike!

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Thanks bro! It's pretty fun going to camp everyday and getting the inside scoop. I just wish my TG reporter status for Billszone also included VIP passes.... *hint,hint, LOG*

Comment

• HenryRules
        • Jul 2002

Nice to hear our offense is coming together so nicely. I'm not sure if its been mentioned before or not, but who is the #1 TE so far and how are they doing?

Comment

Working...
        X