X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TypicalBill
    • Sep 2002

Parrish Has Surgery

Bills second round pick Roscoe Parrish has had sucessful wrist surgery today in Buffalo. Parrish hurt it Wednesday night when he dove for a ball and Jabari Greer landed on top of him.

This does not seem to be a season ending injury and Parrish could be back some time in September.

For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com
  • DaBillzAhDaShiznit
    • May 2004

Re: Parrish Has Surgery

damn it! Now we almost have to keep Reed on the roster.
    "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
    --Leo Durocher

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

I don't think it is almost, and so what He was great as a rookie. He could still be a decent 3rd receiver. How bout our draft though. No first, second and third out.

Comment

• Bert102176
        • Aug 2002

that hurts us cause after Moulds and Evens we have basicaly crap for WR's
        lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• Bert102176
          • Aug 2002

what FA WR's are out there still?

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
            Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
            • Mar 2003

Back in September? How about week 2?
            "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
            -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• RetroRaiders81
              Raidaas Fans Watch Will and Grace
              • Mar 2005

The Raiders might trade WR Doug Gabriel for a defensive player.
              The Houston Retro Raiders.

Comment

• Bert102176
                • Aug 2002

were screwed unless Reed rememberes how to catch the ball, and hold on to it

Comment

• ddaryl
                  Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                  • Jan 2005

It is a dissappointment because my faith in Josh Reed has slipped to nil, and Roscoe has looked real good during the scrimmage and camp.

I had high hopes for Josh, but watching some camp videos and the scrimmage and comparing in to Reed's last season debacle you can notice one very defining characteristic about Josh Reeds game. As a WR he hardly ever gains any real seperation from defenders.

With Roscoe the 1st thing I noticed was how he has both speed and football speed. He may be small but he can noticeably move, and create seperation. Coupled with recent rule changes against defenders Parrish has a solid chance of being very good WR IMO. Of course I reserve full judgement till after I see him take a couple of real hits going across the middle and how he bounces back.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                    • May 2003

Chill peoples. Parrish is going to be a tremendous benefit to our team, and losing him sucks, but it just means that others get an opportunity. Parrish will be back. Just a minor set back, nothing more.

Comment

• Morgoth
                      Can you blow me where the pampers is?
                      • Jun 2003

The sky is falling! Don't cry, it's outta our hands.
                      Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.

Comment

• RedEyE
                        • Jul 2002

Geez. The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!! Our 2nd round rookie WR that's playing the #3 WR position won't be back until week 2 of the regular season!! I'm canceling my DirecTV and burning all of my Bills gear. Hopefully we make a huge trade for a crappy WR to fill in for him, because Josh Reed has only been the league for 2 seasons. Maybe we could trade McGee or Clements for one of the Raiders lousey bunch?

Chill the F out guys! The Bills are not in bad shape. Josh Reed is entering his 3rd season, knows the system and realizes he's fighting for 3rd seed. He'll produce. Cut him some slack. If this is the worst of all the injuries the Bills have out of Pre-Season and training camp, then consider yourselves lucky. Parrish is said to back in a month.

Comment

• Captain Obvious
                          I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
                          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by RedEyE
                          Geez. The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!! Our 2nd round rookie WR that's playing the #3 WR position won't be back until week 2 of the regular season!! I'm canceling my DirecTV and burning all of my Bills gear. Hopefully we make a huge trade for a crappy WR to fill in for him, because Josh Reed has only been the league for 2 seasons. Maybe we could trade McGee or Clements for one of the Raiders lousey bunch?

Chill the F out guys! The Bills are not in bad shape. Josh Reed is entering his 3rd season, knows the system and realizes he's fighting for 3rd seed. He'll produce. Cut him some slack. If this is the worst of all the injuries the Bills have out of Pre-Season and training camp, then consider yourselves lucky. Parrish is said to back in a month.
                          Josh Reed is entering his 4th year. Agreed, no need to make trades or sign a WR, if Parrish is going to be back in Sept.

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• RedEyE
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by WILLIS21
                            Josh Reed is entering his 4th year. Agreed, no need to make trades or sign a WR, if Parrish is going to be back in Sept.
                            Thanks, man. I'm getting old and have seen too many drafts. There all starting to blend together. BTW, I bet Cribbs doesn't fumble once this year.

Comment

• Bert102176
                              • Aug 2002

sorry I didn't realize it said september I for some reason thought it said December

Comment

Working...
                              X