PDA

View Full Version : woohoo, we get to see our first real glimpse of Losman

ublinkwescore
08-13-2005, 12:21 PM
I'm so damn excited even though I can't watch the game until the 17th (damn that's a lot easier to spell then hump day) - I'll have to settle for highlights on ESPN tonight - oh well - it sucks being a Bills fan on the West Coast.

When ever I tell people who my favorite team is, I always get laughed at - like the other day at work, I got laughed at by some Raiders fan that was new - needless to say, I'm already planning his demise - I don't care if I have to get a bunch of 300+ lb barrels of ink dumped on me again - I'll pass another drug test if they make me take one (which I doubt they would do anyways after I passed the first one - they'll probably assume it would be a waiste of time and money :snicker:).

I kindly reminded that Raider fan that even though we lost to them (while we were still gelling and learning Mularkey's new offense, and McNally's new protection packages) that we went on to have a better season then the Raiders did, and the fact that we were still fighting for a playoff spot all the way to the season finale (would have probably gotten it if we had had anyone other then Bledsoe QBing us except for any McCowns).

He could only bring up - 'yeah, but we got a superbowl - you guys went to four and couldn't get one' - I'm so sick of hearing that - the NFC was like the AFC is now to the NFC for like what, 17-20 years? There were NO AFC Teams winning the Superbowl in that span - hell if the Raiders would have met the Giants in XXV, it would have been absolutely SAD.

JD
08-13-2005, 01:46 PM
Its televized locally on Ch.13 correct?

ublinkwescore
08-13-2005, 02:18 PM
Dude, I live in California - I have no idea.