PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Williams

Kerr
08-13-2005, 11:41 PM
I watched some of the game tonight vs the jags. He's starting to show some talent again. He juked one guy and then back juked another one for a big gain. It was sweet. I think we're going to see a faster and quicker Ricky Williams. I would hate to face him twice this season. I hope they trade him. If Ronnie Brown keeps holding out, he would be the starter if it wasn't for his four game suspension. Either way, they're toast the first four games, imo. Unless they can get Brown back, they have no real chance of having a running game the first four games. Anyway, If RW keeps it up, A team like the Eagles or a young team like the Cards should trade for him. T he eagles have, I believe, 2 4th rounders. The eagles want to get to the superbowl, but westbrook usually gets injured. I also say the cards because denny green has a pretty good looking offensive nucleus with Kurt Warner, Boldin, and Fitz. They have an unproven young back though. All I know is that I want him out of the division.

FlyingDutchman
08-13-2005, 11:52 PM
IMO Ricky was the best back in the league. I also hope he gets traded out of the division.

Uncle Jesse
08-14-2005, 12:28 AM
The Cards jus drafted JJ Arrington, which your right is young and unproven but they also have Marcel Shipp, Damien Anderson, James Jackson, Josh Scobey, and J.R. Redmond, all in camp. I think Shipp and Redmond will stay in the lineup and be decent for them i can't see them going after Ricky.

Samphin1
08-14-2005, 02:06 AM
I think Miami will keep him. If he can do tonight during the regular season, he will help immensly. I sure hope that Ronnie gets his deal done soon though. I odn't think he can afford to miss much more of camp and not suffer greatly from it.

JD
08-14-2005, 03:22 AM
I watched some of the game tonight vs the jags. He's starting to show some talent again. He juked one guy and then back juked another one for a big gain. It was sweet. I think we're going to see a faster and quicker Ricky Williams. I would hate to face him twice this season. I hope they trade him. If Ronnie Brown keeps holding out, he would be the starter if it wasn't for his four game suspension. Either way, they're toast the first four games, imo. Unless they can get Brown back, they have no real chance of having a running game the first four games. Anyway, If RW keeps it up, A team like the Eagles or a young team like the Cards should trade for him. T he eagles have, I believe, 2 4th rounders. The eagles want to get to the superbowl, but westbrook usually gets injured. I also say the cards because denny green has a pretty good looking offensive nucleus with Kurt Warner, Boldin, and Fitz. They have an unproven young back though. All I know is that I want him out of the division.

Sure he may be quicker but It seems like the D can get a good lickin on him and he wont keep tickin like his old days.... soon....
:stretcher

jmb1099
08-14-2005, 06:43 AM
He looked good last night...lets see what happens.

Historian
08-14-2005, 06:59 AM
Was he stoned?