X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebill00
    • Sep 2003

Bledsoe and Cowboys

Bledsoes stats 4-8 for 27yds!!! No Td's. Cowboys looking anemic to say the least.
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

Re: Bledsoe and Cowboys

Don't worry...once they get an all pro oline, all pro WRs and all pro RBs Drew will prove everyone wrong.

Comment

• Konyeezie
      • Feb 2005

He was also sacked twice i think (one on 3rd down) and fumbled once.

I told you he sucks.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Where's the Troll when you need him?

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
          I think he had to make a quick run to the local store for some tissues and a hat that says, "I'm such a ****ing moron".
          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
            He's probably at work now asking people would they like to supersize there value meal

Bledsoe is a lot like Rob Johnson in that he sucks at many of the intangibles such as avoiding sacks and fumbles. However Bledsoe is a clas act in many respects where Johnson was a California boy with not much personality.
            I wonder if Cowboy fans will blame the line or Bledsoe.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

3-9-DAL43 (15:00) D.Bledsoe sacked at DAL 43 for 0 yards (B.Berry).

1-10-DAL19 (10:34) D.Bledsoe sacked at DAL 9 for -10 yards (C.Okeafor). FUMBLES (C.Okeafor), recovered by DAL-R.Petitti at DAL 9. R.Petitti to DAL 9 for no gain (C.Okeafor).
              Sound familiar?

Comment

• ryjam282
                Offical Billszone Starting QB
                • Mar 2003

Honestly, I think Drew has a super chance with this team. The O line in Big D is better then ours, as of right now, and if Parcells can get Drew to learn how to dump the ball off to the TE then I think he will have a good chance to produce. If you think about the last time he played with Parcells Bledsoe made Ben Coates a household name and went to him often. That was some of his best years in the league. Now, in Dallas, he has another GREAT TE in Witten. If he can learn to get him the ball often he will look a lot better this season. Just my opinion though.

Ryan Withey
                Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ryjam282
                  Honestly, I think Drew has a super chance with this team. The O line in Big D is better then ours, as of right now, and if Parcells can get Drew to learn how to dump the ball off to the TE then I think he will have a good chance to produce. If you think about the last time he played with Parcells Bledsoe made Ben Coates a household name and went to him often. That was some of his best years in the league. Now, in Dallas, he has another GREAT TE in Witten. If he can learn to get him the ball often he will look a lot better this season. Just my opinion though.

Comment

• ryjam282
                    Offical Billszone Starting QB
                    • Mar 2003

I stand corrected.....He will suck

The Cowboys offense didn't have a first down until tight end Jason Witten caught a 15-yard pass from Bledsoe with 2:09 left in the first quarter.

If he can't find Witten he will suck. Took that long to find him...Terrible, he will be out of Dallas in less then 2 years.

Ryan Withey
                    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                      • May 2004

...If Parcells can get Drew to learn how to dump the ball off to the TE then I think he will have a good chance to produce.
                      Hey, I agree....but there are two things working against this happening.

1) Bledsoe can't be tought to look to the outlet consistently. He goes back to the long routes after he goes through his progressions. A vast majority of the completions to Ben Coates were long balls on seam routes. Coates provided a matchup nightmare for linebackers, and had some of the best hands a TE in the NFL has ever had. There just weren't a lot of short curls, or short slants thrown to Coates.

2) Bledsoe's short range accuracy is just crap. Have you seen him try to hit the short slants? It's amazing to me that a guy with a cannon arm, of his height and lengthy tenure, can't make the easy passes, but can nail the long ones.

So basically, he doesn't want to use an outlet, and isn't very good when he tries.
                      "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
                      --Leo Durocher

Comment

• DynaPaul
                        • Sep 2003

You're joking right?

Drew is doner than Ted Bundy on the electric chair.

Comment

• DaBills
                          • Sep 2004

'...Parcells Bledsoe made Ben Coates a household name...'

Drew has made the word 'sack' a household name.

Originally posted by DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                          Hey, I agree....but there are two things working against this happening.

So basically, he doesn't want to use an outlet, and isn't very good when he tries.
                          Agree with all of that except one thing, and I'm no fan of Drew's when I say this: For some reason when Larry Centers was here, Drew almost always seemed to find him and dump off for the little 5-yarders out of the backfield, and consequently Centers had a HUGE year.

When Centers was gone the next year, Drew just never looked for anyone else and I don't know why. There were countless times when I saw guys in the flat waving to him 'cause they were open and he would chuck it downfield trying to make the big play.
                          “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• mybills
                            81 st zoner
                            • Jul 2002

I can't tell you how many Dallas fans I've seen at my son's football practice. I couldn't count them all. But it was the sole reason for my showing up with a Bills jersey on so I could point and laugh at them!
                            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DaBills
                              Drew just never looked for anyone else and I don't know why.
                              He couldn't find the time for lasic surgery?
                              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                              X