PDA

View Full Version : Colts Game Recap

camelcowboy
08-14-2005, 12:56 AM
Our defence is sick, I love our linebacking depth. Greer showed me he is going to be our nickelback, he can hit and has speed. Gray's defence is always in full throttle, no one can ever use the term vanilla for that Defense.

Stupid Penalties: There is never a excuse to offsides on a kickoff. Special teams would have had a good night if it wasn't for the flags.

Our left side of the line looked good. I would have loved to see Gandy against freeny, but he didn't make himself look like a fool! Anderson actually didn't look bad in pass protection, and he is one big boy, our o-line will be in ok shape, at this rate. It will be best suited for the run. Our depth is awful on the o-line. The play Losman fumbled on both right side starters, McFarland, and Tucker got distroyed.

Losman? Ok, Pretty much what i expected. You can see the talent, but he needs to calm down on the field, and stop trying to do so much. Please slide when you run, he's taking hits he has no buisness taking, especially in preseason play.

Players who hurt themselves today...
RB-LEE, Burns,
WR- Brown " Don't know much about you, but hope you paid attention in college" Fast Freddie, Josh Reed,

Projected Cuts
Woodburry "QB on special teams that was funny"
Joe Burns
Liam Ezekel
Trafford

Kerr
08-14-2005, 01:00 AM
Our defence is sick, I love our linebacking depth. Greer showed me he is going to be our nickelback, he can hit and has speed. Gray's defence is always in full throttle, no one can ever use the term vanilla for that Defense.

Stupid Penalties: There is never a excuse to offsides on a kickoff. Special teams would have had a good night if it wasn't for the flags.

Our left side of the line looked good. I would have loved to see Gandy against freeny, but he didn't make himself look like a fool! Anderson actually didn't look bad in pass protection, and he is one big boy, our o-line will be in ok shape, at this rate. It will be best suited for the run. Our depth is awful on the o-line. The play Losman fumbled on both right side starters, McFarland, and Tucker got distroyed.

Losman? Ok, Pretty much what i expected. You can see the talent, but he needs to calm down on the field, and stop trying to do so much. Please slide when you run, he's taking hits he has no buisness taking, especially in preseason play.

Players who hurt themselves today...
RB-LEE, Burns,
WR- Brown " Don't know much about you, but hope you paid attention in college" Fast Freddie, Josh Reed,

Projected Cuts
Woodburry "QB on special teams that was funny"
Joe Burns
Liam Ezekel
Trafford

Nice insight. Don't you think that since Kevin Thomas is out with an injury, Jabari Greer look good as the nickel corner by default? Kevin Thomas has shown promise. Those two need to compete to see who deserves the
nickel spot. How soon before he gets back?

camelcowboy
08-14-2005, 11:57 AM
Nice insight. Don't you think that since Kevin Thomas is out with an injury, Jabari Greer look good as the nickel corner by default? Kevin Thomas has shown promise. Those two need to compete to see who deserves the
nickel spot. How soon before he gets back?
Thomas i think is having problems with his knee, but even if he was in camp. Greer is looking good. I really think he has more upside as well.