PDA

View Full Version : Losman on Saturday....

JD
08-14-2005, 03:18 AM
Not too bad. He went what, 11 for 19 I believe? His first 4 passes were incomplete i believe.....and 3 of the 4 should have been caught......2 evans, one reed (go figure huh lol).......I only saw the first half but of what I seen then wasnt all really his fault....

What I did notice though was that you could almost ALWAYS tell where he was going, he would have his body poised pointing directly at the guy and it seemed like slow-motion at times as he was winding up to throw it...giving defenders time to get in on the recievers. I give him a 7 out of 10 on last nights performance. I mean come on he did get clobbered once lol.

don137
08-14-2005, 07:48 AM
One thing that seems to be a pattern with Losman is seems to start practices slow and then find his groove. He did the same thing last night. I hope this is not a trend and he will work out the kinks before the start of the season. I chalk it up to it's still early but it is worth watching.

Historian
08-14-2005, 07:56 AM
All he has to be is methodical.

The defense and ST will do the rest.

ryjam282
08-14-2005, 09:13 AM
I agree that he mostly does stare down his receivers but I notced sometimes that he was looking away and then coming back to someone else. I also did notice that even though he was staring them down off the snap and if the guy wasn't open he would look elsewhere, he didn't force anything which is nice. He did look to the other receivers if necessary. I thought he looked OK for his first real action and I am happy he got as much time as he did also. Time to get a good feel IMO. I was happy with things overall.