PDA

View Full Version : Rate Saturday's Performance!

JD
08-14-2005, 03:29 AM
*Sticky Me*
:attn:

Michael82
08-14-2005, 10:18 AM
I think that they deserve about a 7....7.5 :up:

Bufftp
08-14-2005, 10:46 AM
I think that they deserve about a 7....7.5 :up:
except that Indy had what 20 starters out?

Historian
08-14-2005, 10:56 AM
except that Indy had what 20 starters out?

True...but I would counter that with injuries are part of the game. Our first draft pick didn't even get on the plane.

According to levy, only one guy on the Indy D line held the position last year?

Did I hear that correctly?

If so, then there's a good reason why they got beat last night.

justasportsfan
08-14-2005, 10:58 AM
10 by the D. A 5 by the O. And a -10 by the refs. They should never be allowed to ref a game. The head ref is older than Marv.

Michael82
08-14-2005, 12:32 PM
10 by the D. A 5 by the O. And a -10 by the refs. They should never be allowed to ref a game. The head ref is older than Marv.
The head ref was Tom White. He always makes bad calls. He needs to retire. I agree with you. That whole crew should never be allowed to ref a game. The officiating was horrible. :ill:

Skatt8011
08-14-2005, 02:09 PM
9!

1st off we won, I know its preseason, but nothing like a good W to look at

2nd the defense looked spectacular against an offense that was #1 last year. The Colts do not get sacked alot, we sacked them 6 times. They are not careless with the football, we forced two turnovers, they averaged like 3 TDs through the air last season, we held them to one, there runningbacks couldnt even gain a yard!

3rd special teams looking more and more specil everytime I see this team play dating back to last year.

4th offense looked solid, and thats all there gonna need to look like with this D in town!

TigerJ
08-14-2005, 06:19 PM
I gave them an 8. I was happy with everything but the penalties. "Happy with" doesn't mean it was perfect, but very good for a preseason game, especially the first. I agree the officiating smelled like rotten fish.

JD
08-14-2005, 07:35 PM
9!

1st off we won, I know its preseason, but nothing like a good W to look at

2nd the defense looked spectacular against an offense that was #1 last year. The Colts do not get sacked alot, we sacked them 6 times. They are not careless with the football, we forced two turnovers, they averaged like 3 TDs through the air last season, we held them to one, there runningbacks couldnt even gain a yard!

3rd special teams looking more and more specil everytime I see this team play dating back to last year.

4th offense looked solid, and thats all there gonna need to look like with this D in town!

But they had so many out on injurys..... manning played for like 5 minutes....and their starting RB didnt play at all i dont think? not sure didnt watch entire game...but i do agree that the D played damn good but it was to 2nd and 3rd stringers....

snow1989
08-15-2005, 12:56 AM
I can't vote...I didn't get to see the game from here in Japan

:sad:

Tinboy
08-15-2005, 01:02 AM
I say 6, the D played solid but offense still needs a cpuple of games to be ready. JP looked pretty good out there.

Skatt8011
08-15-2005, 01:39 AM
But they had so many out on injurys..... manning played for like 5 minutes....and their starting RB didnt play at all i dont think? not sure didnt watch entire game...but i do agree that the D played damn good but it was to 2nd and 3rd stringers....

Manning played for 5 minutes because he was getting smacked around and the Colts had reason to fear hed be a preseason casaulty

And Dominic Rhodes would start on most teams in the NFL and we held him in the negatives.

JD
08-15-2005, 02:08 AM
Manning played for 5 minutes because he was getting smacked around and the Colts had reason to fear hed be a preseason casaulty

And Dominic Rhodes would start on most teams in the NFL and we held him in the negatives.
:peace:

Jan Reimers
08-15-2005, 07:58 AM
I think the offense will come around, but it might take the remaining 3 preseason games and the full 27 days before the opener to get anywhere near where it needs to be.