• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Hamrlik to Flames....

According to reports, the Calgary Flames are on the verge of signing free-agent defenceman Roman Hamrlik. Sources close to the Flames indicate the announcement will be made Monday.....

2 years....7 million
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • Turf
    • Jul 2002

Re: Hamrlik to Flames....

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
    http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/artic...12_191320_5924

According to reports, the Calgary Flames are on the verge of signing free-agent defenceman Roman Hamrlik. Sources close to the Flames indicate the announcement will be made Monday.....

2 years....7 million
    That was on Ecklunds site as early as Friday. A lot of guys think he's bunk but he's usually right on.
    So Darcy can't pull the trigger again.
    Maybe at least we can teach him to say OrganIZation when he gives us the small market speech. I think the best thing for the organization would be for Quinn and Darcy and Lindy to leave.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• SabreEleven
      • Aug 2002

The Sabres are going to have to sign Bob Corkum to a couple a million a year just to meet leage minimum.

Comment

• Makaveli
        #1 Noronen-Satan Fan
        • Sep 2003

i'm not worried at all yet, like i said before, Sportsnet reported OFFICIALLY that Burke went to Pittsburgh and Belanger to Detroit, those are just 2 examples... so don't mind this :)

Comment

• Makaveli
          #1 Noronen-Satan Fan
          • Sep 2003

wrong I was lol

Comment

Working...
          X