PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else think JP is much better Alex Smith right now?

X-Era
08-14-2005, 09:03 AM
I watched Alex and HE played like a rookie. JP has a better arm, and absolutely SMOKES him in pocket presence at this point.

If you hated the move up to get JP last year, you will hate this post, but you will be red with anger because it is COMPLETELY true!

How does it feel to have a QB with ayear under his belt that plays better than the 1st overall QB right now!!!!

ebill00
08-14-2005, 12:31 PM
It feels frickin great!! Props to our front office! On another note, did anyone see the Raiders 4th Qb ? His name is Andrew Walters. I can't stand the Raiders, but I was impressed with his performance.

Skatt8011
08-14-2005, 02:01 PM
Few things to clarify this...

JP has been in the league for a year and had a year to redshirt and learn the offense, Alex Smith has not.

Alex Smith plays in San Francisco where hes got nothing to work with, and a rookie coach to tell him what to do, JP plays in Buffalo where hes got potentially two pro bowl WRs and the leagues #1 rising star in the backfield.

This years QB class was not nearly as strong as last years.

ublinkwescore
08-14-2005, 03:54 PM
Hey Ebill - I live in Atwater - if you want to see the games without buying NFL Sunday Ticket, check out Maloney's in Merced on Canal street between Main and 18th. If you can't get the game their because you got there too late (which shouldn't be a problem - I almost always get their early - more often then not, I'm like the first one there - and should have a screen with the Bills secured any how) just walk down to the Firehouse by heading towards 18th street then make a left - you can't miss it - it's on the very next block.

ublinkwescore
08-14-2005, 03:55 PM
I gotta get myself a Jersey soon - hopefully before the reg season starts.

bledslow
08-14-2005, 07:26 PM
yes jp is better then smith.but cassell(pats rookie qb) is better then BOTH of them.