X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Levy feels team is on right track

A lot of pundits are predicting a tough season for the Buffalo Bills with first-year starter J.P. Losman at quarterback.

But there is at least one respected football expert who thinks this could be a big year for the Bills. "I really like where they are, and I'm not saying that because I have an affinity for the Buffalo Bills," said the team's Hall of Fame former coach, Marv Levy, prior to Saturday's preseason opener against the Indianapolis Colts. "Their defense was magnificent last year, and it came on stronger and stronger. (Running back) Willis McGahee will be much better now that he's fully healthy. The special teams, in my opinion, were the best in the league and the most dangerous as far as the return game. http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial...14/1052638.asp
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

Re: Levy feels team is on right track

Marv would know when it comes to special teams. He praised Bobby April several times last night.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

I can't see the game until tomorrow, but I'll take Marv's opinion to heart, any day!
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Luisito23
        Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
        • Apr 2003

I love U Marv!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!
        "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
        ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
        ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

Working...
        X