PDA

View Full Version : Look at the Helmet that Kemp is holding

CanaanVtBills
08-14-2005, 02:26 PM
If you look at the main page that has the exclusive story called "Political Football"

Does that sticker of the Buffalo on the helmet look like a skeleton?
Seriously did they have some form of different style for that year?
That looks like a collectible to me

GO BILLS

Historian
08-14-2005, 03:28 PM
It's the glare shining off the helmet.

I don't know why that pic is in black and white.

Thanks for pimping my article though!
:D

Michael82
08-14-2005, 03:39 PM

You could at least give a link. :D

http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2005/08/13/political_football.php

JD
08-14-2005, 07:38 PM
Yea its a glare for sure. Look at the area where the front legs are you can tell its real bright looking...

Dozerdog
08-14-2005, 08:06 PM

I was looking for a pic of kemp in washington DC- came across this one with the helmet and the memorial behind him. Bills Player- Politician- Bills Helmet- it was perfect. I beleive it was once a football card.

It's in black & white because I could not find a color version. Once I outfitted the rest of the article with Nixon, Regan, & Ford- those were all in B&W so the Kemp photo in B&W all tied it together.

I was going to put in Dubya throwing a football at a campaign stop- but because it ws the only color photo, because it was a phoney premise & photo shoot ( the other photos were of Presidents either playing or actually talking to a football team) I decided it was out of place. It would have really messed up the composition- it just looked out of place.

Overall, i was pleased with the way the pics came out.

Meathead
08-14-2005, 09:51 PM
I'll take one of those collectible skeleton helmets.

Gunzlingr
08-14-2005, 10:07 PM
I was looking for a pic of kemp in washington DC- came across this one with the helmet and the memorial behind him. Bills Player- Politician- Bills Helmet- it was perfect. I beleive it was once a football card.

It's in black & white because I could not find a color version. Once I outfitted the rest of the article with Nixon, Regan, & Ford- those were all in B&W so the Kemp photo in B&W all tied it together.

I was going to put in Dubya throwing a football at a campaign stop- but because it ws the only color photo, because it was a phoney premise & photo shoot ( the other photos were of Presidents either playing or actually talking to a football team) I decided it was out of place. It would have really messed up the composition- it just looked out of place.

Overall, i was pleased with the way the pics came out.holy crap, I have that card. I also have the OJ one from the Pro Line series.

Dozerdog
08-14-2005, 10:17 PM
holy crap, I have that card. I also have the OJ one from the Pro Line series.If you can scan it so we have a better copy- I would love that!