PDA

View Full Version : I read Willis limped off the field last night

CanaanVtBills
08-14-2005, 07:28 PM
I heard Willis limped off the field and the Bills are denying he had suffered any injury.

Anyone have a relyable source?
Man this better not be like that cat "Booby Miles" in the movie "Friday Night Lights"

He will pump us up then POW there goes the knee

Boy o Boy will some staff on ONE BILLS DRIVE look dumb as hell for letting go of Travis so quick and looking at Willis through rose colored glasses after one season

I have no nails to bite and it's only pre season

BillsFever21
08-14-2005, 07:30 PM
He came back in for a play after he limped off and looked fine.

It's hard to tell. He went limping off every game last year and came back so who really knows except for OBD.

JD
08-14-2005, 07:32 PM
He came back in for a play after he limped off and looked fine.

It's hard to tell. He went limping off every game last year and came back so who really knows except for OBD.

Do you know if it was his bad leg or not?

BillsFever21
08-14-2005, 07:35 PM
Do you know if it was his bad leg or not?
Wasn't it his right leg he hurt? If so then yes it was his bad leg.

buffalofan19
08-14-2005, 07:36 PM
I don't even think it was his knee that got hurt. It looked to me on the replay that he just took a stinger in the leg from someone else's helmet or knee. You know, the ones that hurt like a *****, but only for two minutes?

FlyingDutchman
08-14-2005, 07:39 PM
Everybody relax, hes fine....he came back in 2 plays later and looked just fine.....dont worry until its time to worry....

Hammertime
08-14-2005, 07:52 PM
I get negged for speculating a possible trade and this flies? Booby Miles?

I heard Willis limped off the field and the Bills are denying he had suffered any injury.

Anyone have a relyable source?
Man this better not be like that cat "Booby Miles" in the movie "Friday Night Lights"

He will pump us up then POW there goes the knee

Boy o Boy will some staff on ONE BILLS DRIVE look dumb as hell for letting go of Travis so quick and looking at Willis through rose colored glasses after one season

I have no nails to bite and it's only pre season