• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Dolphins begin picking up pieces

The Miami Dolphins began the process of picking up the pieces from their broken season on Monday.

And don't be surprised if all those pieces aren't in the same place when the 2003 season begins.

After Sunday's 27-24 overtime loss to New England cost the Dolphins the AFC East championship, coach Dave Wannstedt indicated there might be some changes in store for the team in the offseason.

(click on the "smilie" for "the rest of the story")
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

they should help get Finheaven back online.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• shelby
        The Vanilla *****
        • Jul 2002

it is back online.

Comment

• MissBuffalo
          Quiddity
          • Jul 2002

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! A continual stream of disapointing seasons. There's never a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow.
          See me here pushing you
          If I then deny I do
          Contemplate or wish away
          If I ask you not to stay

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
            • Jul 2002

It keeps going back on and then offline again. Sort of like the phins.

Comment

• wharfrat
              Is it February yet?
              • Nov 2002

Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6
              It keeps going back on and then offline again. Sort of like the phins.
              AJ is in the process of migrating to a new server... it's going to have intermittant outages until the migrationis complete... after that, however, there shouldn't be any more problems...

Comment

• PA Season Ticket Holder
                You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
                • Jul 2002

What a great year for the Dolphins :)

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home

Comment

• iceblizzard69
                  Doh!
                  • Jul 2002

If Wanny is talking about problems, the first thing he should be talking about is his defensive coordinator, the second being himself. Those are the two biggest problems.

Comment

• wharfrat
                    Is it February yet?
                    • Nov 2002

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
                    If Wanny is talking about problems, the first thing he should be talking about is his defensive coordinator, the second being himself. Those are the two biggest problems.
                    I'm starting to agree with that... The DC part, I always agreed with, Bates just plain sux.
                    As far as Wanny goes... he's a great "manager"...but we really need a "motivator"... someone to kick a$$ and take names....and put a fire under thier collective arses... Wanny doesn't seem cut out for that...

Comment

• iceblizzard69
                      Doh!
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by wharfrat

I'm starting to agree with that... The DC part, I always agreed with, Bates just plain sux.
                      As far as Wanny goes... he's a great "manager"...but we really need a "motivator"... someone to kick a$$ and take names....and put a fire under thier collective arses... Wanny doesn't seem cut out for that...
                      Wanny also needs to interfere with the coordinators when they make questionable decisions (i.e. Turner calling 3 passes in a row with 2:30 left). Wanny is a good players coach, but he does a terrible job at motivating (the lobster trap was stupid) and isn't a winner.

Comment

Working...
                      X