PDA

View Full Version : Mikey, Mysticsoto, other...

mybills
08-15-2005, 03:00 PM
I'm still waiting to hear something (anything) about this kid.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/player?statsId=6179

I don't know if he's a starter, 2nd, 3rd, or anything, but one of you must have seen him in training camp. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.

FlyingDutchman
08-15-2005, 03:10 PM

I don't know if he's a starter, 2nd, 3rd, or anything, but one of you must have seen him in training camp. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.
He played for Miami last year as a back up gaurd I believe. He will probably make the team just as a back up. I dont think hes done too many great things in TC, in fact i heard he got jacked by Adams on one of the first days of practice....hes just around for depth...

Crisis
08-15-2005, 03:11 PM
He got beat up in the game Saturday.

He was with Miami last year, and most Dolphin fans say hes the worst OL in team history.

mysticsoto
08-15-2005, 03:13 PM

Thanks. In camp he was pushed around and beaten quite a bit along with the other backups. Of course, they were facing our top D-linemen, but I cannot tell you that he looks good or even has potential...from what I've seen, our backups on the Oline are a sorry lot. Jason Peters and Dylan McFarland have shown potential. And Ross Tucker has started so he should be okay. But the rest need alot of work. For a project backup guard, I like Gudmunsen the best and hope they put him in the PS. Maybe David Pruce also. The rest will just probably be cut.

Samphin1
08-15-2005, 03:16 PM
He played for the phins last year and pretty much sucked. I hate to say it because I don't like ripping players, but he did. The Bills would be better off without him. However, as a phin fan, here is hoping he ends up starting somehow.

FlyingDutchman
08-15-2005, 04:33 PM
He played for the phins last year and pretty much sucked. I hate to say it because I don't like ripping players, but he did. The Bills would be better off without him. However, as a phin fan, here is hoping he ends up starting somehow.
Did he actually play in any games last year or recently?.....doesnt look like hes played much at all. Who started over him?

Jan Reimers
08-15-2005, 06:22 PM
I think that the injuries to Sobieski and Smith are the only reason that Jerman even has a chance to make the roster. Still, with Tucker, Preston (who is playing some guard), Geisinger and Gudmundsen all vying for backup guard roles, Jerman's prospects may be slim. Experience - and not much of that - is about all he has going for him.

NJFINSFAN1
08-15-2005, 06:31 PM
He played with the fins, and you all to well know what our line was like last year! He is nothing special.

He played for 3 years with us, 1 game start in 2003 and played in a handfull of games as a backup.

He won't help you. Unless Jose Canseco has been hanging with him!

mybills
08-16-2005, 01:45 PM
I know he played for the Phins, and that he sucked there. I know his grandmother and I was hoping to give her some news/inside scoop. Looks like I'd better keep my mouth shut, and just nod when she asks me about him. :snicker: