PDA

View Full Version : What's with all the secrecy about Parrish's injury?

im4bflo
08-15-2005, 06:54 PM
Isn't it kind of strange how nobody seems to know much about it?
I mean Coach M has to know!
:wtf:

Nublar7
08-15-2005, 07:42 PM
He is dead and they are just getting the funeral arrangements together before they announce it.

Seriously though, I have no idea why they would keep a broken wrist so secret.

im4bflo
08-15-2005, 07:50 PM
He is dead and they are just getting the funeral arrangements together before they announce it.

I asked about Parrish, not the CRYami dolphish!

Seriously though, I have no idea why they would keep a broken wrist so secret.

kdharge
08-15-2005, 08:18 PM
Well I'm not sure I'd want my division rivals reading this little write up:

"Let the debate begin Part II. Described as arrogant, egotistical and not as good as his own hype, Jonathan “J.P” Losman, a UCLA transfer, isn’t the bad guy that the media has him portrayed to be. Far from it. He’s cocksure. But to most head coaches, that’s not a huge problem . Give me someone who’s cocky over someone with the baggage of a Terrell Owens. And, with JP’s upside, you’d be hard pushed not to want to brag every now and again. A cannon for an arm and super tough, he is a boom or bust type that might be 3 seasons away from starting. But with the right nurturing, he could be special.

Athletic and possessing great leadership qualities, J.P has had back to back strong seasons with the Green Wave and is a strong contender to go late in Round 1, not unlike the man who he sat behind in New Orleans, Patrick Ramsey. Losman makes all the throws, stepping into his passes well, displaying good footwork and ball carriage. He does have a small crank in his delivery which slows the motion slightly and bears watching. There is also concern about his tendency to put too much on passes at times and his tendency to hold onto the ball too long in the pocket. At the next level, Losman will give up costly picks and needless sacks if he doesn’t correct this. He also needs to do a better job with seeing the field and reading the defense. Too often he tries to get by with his athletic ability. In the NFL that simply won’t work".

All the BS about how great PJ will be, you guy's love blowing your own horns. BTW this article was obviously written before he was drafted so it's impossible to play the bias card. I'm even less worried about PJ then I was before I read this. And to think I thought enough of PJ to think he could start for my sons HS team, well I guess thats out the window. Have a great season.

Because we as Fans Talk TOO Much they dont want to give out personal medical information which is against the law ...........But mainly we as fans and Reporters Talk too much

DMBcrew36
08-15-2005, 09:15 PM
Because we as Fans Talk TOO Much they dont want to give out personal medical information which is against the law ...........But mainly we as fans and Reporters Talk too much
i dunno about that... that's your opinion, though

EricStratton
08-15-2005, 09:30 PM
The Bills don't talk because they don't ahve to until the injury report before week one.

It doesn't benifit them at all to talk about any pre-season injury.

Michael82
08-15-2005, 09:37 PM
Mularkey is even telling the players not to discuss their injuries to the media, no matter if it's getting better or no improvement. I think he's taking a page from the Bill Belichick coaching book. Belichick is extremely secretive about injuries all the time and I think even Cowhler was like that in Pitt. I'm not surprised.

Tatonka
08-15-2005, 10:29 PM
they havent even said it was a broken bone though have they?? they havent told us crap.

Bert102176
08-16-2005, 12:13 AM
would be nice to have some info