PDA

View Full Version : Mid Camp Report

mysticsoto
08-16-2005, 02:58 PM
In the D&C paper, there's a mid camp report:

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050816/SPORTS0103/508160325/1007/SPORTS

Here are some of my picks:

Most Entertaining sight: Our D.

Biggest Surprise: Most definitely I agree with them - Gandy being able to handle LT just fine.

Most Improved: I'd say Greer. He looked awesome in the 1st preseason game. Then again, Shaud Williams might be a candidate... Now that I think about it, I keep hearing that the DT is not set yet and that even Justin Bannan is doing good and contending for the job. He must be much improved then - although in truth, I haven't paid him much attention yet.

Top Sleepers: Absolutely. Eugene Wilson is good here (I liked their nickname for him - "flypaper") and even Lionel Gates. In fact, just about all the ones that they list can fall in here.

The_Philster
08-16-2005, 06:00 PM
Most Improved: I'd say Greer. He looked awesome in the 1st preseason game.I agree...he's shown a lot in camp so far from all reports :up:

Top Sleepers: Absolutely. Eugene Wilson is good here (I liked their nickname for him - "flypaper") and even Lionel Gates. In fact, just about all the ones that they list can fall in here.You mean George, right? And I agree on both of these players..Wilson's 6th on the depth chart at WR, IMO...Haddad is 7th and they're pretty close..Haddad is actually getting some reps now.

As far as Gates, he and Shaud may be neck and neck by the end of camp for the #2 RB job

TigerJ
08-16-2005, 06:04 PM
In the D&C paper, there's a mid camp report:

Top Sleepers: Absolutely. Eugene Wilson is good here (I liked their nickname for him - "flypaper") and even Lionel Gates. In fact, just about all the ones that they list can fall in here.
That would be George Wilson. We don't want Eugene to have flypaper hands. He plays DB for NE

mysticsoto
08-17-2005, 08:51 AM
That would be George Wilson. We don't want Eugene to have flypaper hands. He plays DB for NE
His full name is George Eugene Wilson jr.