PDA

View Full Version : Satan Approval

JefftheBillsfan
08-06-2002, 06:48 PM
I know he is the source for a large part of our offense...but I can't stand him. He seems to be an underachiever to me. Every year he goes through huge slumps...then uh oh...only 1 month left and I have only 10 goals...then he goes on a tear and gets like 30. I don't want to accuse him of anything...but it seems to me that all he cares about it getting his goals, and if he gets them he is satisfied. Some games last year it didn't even look like he came to play.

Another turn-off for me was last year, he was on the ice with Bob Corkum...one if not is first game as a Sabres and the net was empty. Satan could have passed the puck to Corkum to get him his first goal as a Sabre yet he opted to be selfish and score himself. I would like to trade him...yes...our best goal scorer and get the best young guy that wants to play I can.

Buffalofan
08-06-2002, 07:35 PM
That whole team is in trouble .. It wont be long and they will all be gone anyway. I am not saying the Sabres will move but with a new ownership group coming there will not be much money to go around .. and we all know how greedy athletes can be .. not to many out there play for the love of the game anymore !!