PDA

View Full Version : Hows Drew Doing?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
08-18-2005, 10:45 PM
I am not a Drew fan, But I am interested in finding out how he is doing and what the fan and media reaction is to him as he begins this season with the "Boys.

does any one know of a fan website like this one only for the Cowboys?

Thanks!
Keith

LifetimeBillsFan
08-19-2005, 02:09 AM
I can't help you with finding a forum devoted to the Cowboys, but I saw a blurb about Bledsoe that may answer your question:

As much as JP Losman struggled in his first preseason game, apparently he outplayed Bledsoe in his first game for the Cowboys. According to the report I read, Bledsoe did not lead the Dallas offense to a single first down while he was in the game (I'm not sure, but I think I read that he was in for 4 series) and his longest completion was for 8 yards.

Additionally, ESPN recently had a report that Bledsoe injured his foot in practice early this week and has been hobbling around on it. I'm sure you can find it on their website.

Tinboy
08-19-2005, 03:55 AM
Bledsoe is of too a slow start, no surprise there. I think Parcell is going to use Jones a lot, Bledsoe can't throw the ball and Cowboys doesn't have the recievers we and NE have.

Novacane
08-19-2005, 08:23 AM
www.theranchreport.com

It's sounds a lot like this board did at this point last year with the DLC vs Amigos

Drew is a fan divider :snicker:

casdhf
08-19-2005, 08:33 AM
I think he should go to the CFL

Iehoshua
08-19-2005, 12:52 PM
www.theranchreport.com

It's sounds a lot like this board did at this point last year with the DLC vs Amigos

Drew is a fan divider :snicker:
:rofl:

:lolpoint: DLC
:hail::mex:

MTBillsFan
08-19-2005, 11:28 PM
Who Cares? really? JP is the MAN!