• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Zone Original: Neil Masters

The Zone would like to welcome a new writer to the family. You know him as LifetimeBillsFan. Welcome to Neil Masters.

I don't know whether you would consider me an optimistic fan or pessimistic. I see the Buffalo Bills ultimately being a better team than last season, but finishing with very close to the same record as last year, plus or minus one game. My biggest concerns for the upcoming season are JP Losman, Rian Lindell and something that will be touched upon later in this article, and that’s a tougher schedule than the 2004 campaign.

Full Article
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• cordog
    eat, drink, and be merry
    • Apr 2003

Re: Zone Original: Neil Masters

Good article. I agree with most of what was said except for Lindell. He has made quite a few big kicks in his career....just not in Buffalo. One of the reasons why he was brought in was because he was a clutch kicker in Seattle.

Comment

• Tinboy
      • Aug 2004

Good stuff!!! I agree with you on almost everything.

Comment

• Pride
        • Jul 2002

Always great to have new, original articles on BZ!

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

LBF has always been a great poster. I remember him over on ESPN too, he was known as the long winded one.... Always has great points, great to have him on the BZ Staff!!
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• casdhf
            • Jul 2002

MBB, are you going to have a halloween edition of your avatar?
            Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
            cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

We might have to make Voltron seasonal.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• casdhf
                • Jul 2002

I definately think that would be a good idea, the christmas edition will be great too
                Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• northernbillfan
                  Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                  LBF has always been a great poster. I remember him over on ESPN too, he was known as the long winded one.... Always has great points, great to have him on the BZ Staff!!
                  That's why we have such a crack editorial staff, to cut down the long winded articles.
                  When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

Working...
                  X