PDA

View Full Version : Hey Phil! Did you see the Jill on FHM?

Mr. Miyagi
08-19-2005, 09:55 AM
In the latest issue of FHM, there's a Jill in there. Can't remember her name, I think Ashley something...:idunno:

She's alright. :up:

Earthquake Enyart
08-19-2005, 09:57 AM
rink prease.

Mr. Miyagi
08-19-2005, 10:03 AM
I saw it in the magazine, the analog, handheld, physical magazine, not the website.

And I can't access the site from work. :ill:

But it's this one:

http://www.buffalobills.com/photos/cheerleaders/2004/ashley04.jpg

Gunzlingr
08-19-2005, 10:45 AM
Where have you been. I think he has had it in his sig for months. I think he even started a thread or 80 about them being in the mag.

LtBillsFan66
08-19-2005, 11:03 AM
A little camel toe in that pic, eh?

Mr. Miyagi
08-19-2005, 11:08 AM
Where have you been. I think he has had it in his sig for months. I think he even started a thread or 80 about them being in the mag.
I have sigs turned off and don't usually click on Phil's threads. :couch:

The_Philster
08-19-2005, 03:30 PM
Yeah..I knew about it...Jillian is in Maxim this month as well (she's supposed to be anyway). And last Saturday evening I was helping Ashley and the Jills celebrate the magazine pic
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=77901
Here's a thread with the magazine pics of Ashley
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=77265

Mr. Miyagi
08-19-2005, 06:01 PM
How do you mean you were "helping" them celebrate?

Were you just holding the camera like OpIv or did you get into the action? :naughty:

The_Philster
08-19-2005, 06:08 PM
How do you mean you were "helping" them celebrate?Were you just holding the camera like OpIv or did you get into the action? :naughty:There was a big party at Macaroon's last Saturday night...showed the game..the Jills appeared and did a small dance performance and a leather fashion show

I've got some pics of the evening at http://photos.heremy.com/buffalojills2005/album/91827

Hoping to have the rest uploaded over the weekend sometime.

It was a blast, too :up: After exchanging emails and waves the past few years, I met the Jills director face-to-face and she couldn't stop raving about the job I've been doing with my group...helping promote the squad and the calendars :biggrin:

L.A. Playa
08-19-2005, 06:19 PM
Keiyonna and Omarlla are gorgeous

The_Philster
08-19-2005, 06:31 PM
Keiyonna and Omarlla are gorgeousKeiyonna's pretty cool too..we were standing next to each other watching the game at one point and she was telling me that some of her former squadmates were on the Buffalo Rush...the cheerleaders for the Buffalo Rapids basketball team celebrating their inaugural season this fall...Keiyonna is a former Bombshell...having cheered for the Buffalo Destroyers when they were here.

L.A. Playa
08-19-2005, 06:34 PM
Keiyonna's pretty cool too..we were standing next to each other watching the game at one point and she was telling me that some of her former squadmates were on the Buffalo Rush...the cheerleaders for the Buffalo Rapids basketball team celebrating their inaugural season this fall...Keiyonna is a former Bombshell...having cheered for the Buffalo Destroyers when they were here.

Thats cool hinestly alot of models and actresses out here in Los Angeles can be so pretentious and full of themselves because they think they are beautiful and the only modeling they do involves a pole its good to see pretty women with a pretty attitude

The_Philster
08-19-2005, 06:39 PM
Thats cool hinestly alot of models and actresses out here in Los Angeles can be so pretentious and full of themselves because they think they are beautiful and the only modeling they do involves a pole its good to see pretty women with a pretty attitudeMost of the Jills I've talked to do have pretty good attitudes...at least towards me...I've always tried to portray them in the best light on my site and they seem to appreciate that. :up:
And honestly, on a more personal note, running this group has done wonders for me as well, I think. I used to be a lot more shy...especially around beautiful women...now I think I've got a girl who's totally into me and a knockout besides being a sweetheart

L.A. Playa
08-19-2005, 06:41 PM
Most of the Jills I've talked to do have pretty good attitudes...at least towards me...I've always tried to portray them in the best light on my site and they seem to appreciate that. :up:
And honestly, on a more personal note, running this group has done wonders for me as well, I think. I used to be a lot more shy...especially around beautiful women...now I think I've got a girl who's totally into me and a knockout besides being a sweetheart

congrats, confidence will do you wonders and alot of times women are just as nervous talking to a guy as a guy is talking to them