PDA

View Full Version : Losman struggling in camp

BillsFever21
08-19-2005, 11:16 AM
They said he is struggling with his progressions and not giving the play time to develop. If his first read isn't there he's been trying to make the play with his feet instead of progressing through his other reads.

This should be something that is corrected with experience.

casdhf
08-19-2005, 11:26 AM
That's why I'm not against him playing into the 3rd quarter for these games.

BillsFever21
08-19-2005, 11:28 AM
That's why I'm not against him playing into the 3rd quarter for these games.
Agreed. The more playing time the better.

Just don't leave him in and let the camp fodder offensive lineman block for him again like the last couple series against the Colts.

Drive 4 Five
08-19-2005, 11:30 AM
They said he is struggling with his progressions and not giving the play time to develop. If his first read isn't there he's been trying to make the play with his feet instead of progressing through his other reads.

Whose they?

Yasgur's Farm
08-19-2005, 11:35 AM
Funny... That's not what I see at camp.

L.A. Playa
08-19-2005, 11:38 AM
I think you will see a big improvement in JP in the last 2 preseason games when the Bills close practices to the public, they know other teams send scouts to the open practices so they are not gonna show everything in the playbook or what they have planned for the season

lordofgun
08-19-2005, 11:39 AM
That's not what I've seen in the preseason games either.

Drive 4 Five
08-19-2005, 11:43 AM

Sadly, I do not have the opportunity to see the players in practice, but I do know this. What I have seen of Losman, in the Packers scrimmage and the Colts game, he looks composed to me. He makes good reads and the mistakes he does make are physcial not mental. That show Playbook on NFL Network had a blurb on Losman the other night, and they (former players like Sterling Sharpe) are all very high on his ability to make the correct reads, and love how his mobility has brought an entirely new dimension to the capabilites of this offense.

Schobel94
08-19-2005, 11:51 AM
Yeah those moron talking heads are just spouting crap that they read off of a cue card, they really have no idea whats going on I doubt they even know who Losman is. From what I've witnessed he looks pretty good for starting only one game and just needs to settle and work on getting more in sync with his recievers.

Turf
08-19-2005, 12:04 PM
JP looks a little unsettled to me which doesn't suprise me at this point. He's not planting when he throws he looks unbalanced and jittery on his feet. He will settle down with time.
Actually our 2nd stringer looked more composed to me when he came in.(can't think of his name duh).

Pride
08-19-2005, 12:18 PM
Cold Pizza is Garbage as far as I am concerned...

dannyek71
08-19-2005, 12:39 PM
He is essentially a rookie who has not even played 2 preseason games. Give him a break.

Schobel94
08-19-2005, 12:40 PM
I think JP does "look" unsettled, but that doesn't necessarily mean he is. He has a big hitch and his feet move a lot, but if you look at Peyton Manning, he does the same thing, his feet move a lot and it always looks like hes nervous and has "happy feet", but we all know that's not the case. Looks can be deceiving.

Johnny Coli
08-19-2005, 01:10 PM
Is that a-hole Bill Simmons still associated with that show? That guy hasn't been funny in years.

Tatonka
08-19-2005, 01:10 PM
jp losman is the reincarnation of kenny stabler.

WTF does cold pizza know? even the title of the show makes me want to **** on it.

Meathead
08-19-2005, 01:21 PM
Keep in mind that the defensive looks teams will give JP in preseason are very different than what they'll do in the regular season.

I also was impressed with his ability to go through the progressions and find the right man in the Indy game. It was pretty incredible, actually, given it was his first legitimate live action in the NFL.

But as encouraging as that is, remember that we've seen this time and time and time again with other young QB's in the preseason, only to watch them fold under the barrage of complicated alignments cooked up by Defensive Coordinators who know how to get into a young QB's head.

We really won't have any idea how he's going to do until at least the first quarter of the season is in the books. And the chances are the it's going to be pretty ugly at times in that span. Be prepared or you're going to be tearing your hair out.

camelcowboy
08-19-2005, 01:31 PM
Paul Hamilton of WGR says progressions is something that Losman is surprisingly good at"for his amount of expierence". Even though i hate that radio station, i give it far more creditbilty then Cold pizza, what that best damn sports show wasn't on. its all garabage. We have our own eyes, i watched the colts game, i was more concerned about losmans accuracy then his progressions.

Michael82
08-19-2005, 02:33 PM
:rolleyes:

Cold Pizza was probably there only once or twice. I've been there almost everyday and so have some other Zoners. We know first hand that this report is a load of ****!

Mike13
08-19-2005, 02:37 PM
I guess he has his ups and downs then.

pleasesavedrew
08-19-2005, 04:15 PM
I know a madia member who covers camp everyday and he told me Losman hasnt looked good all camp.

pleasesavedrew
08-19-2005, 04:16 PM
i know a member of ther media who covers camp everyday and he said losman hasn't looked good all camp

jmb1099
08-19-2005, 04:34 PM
i know a member of ther media who covers camp everyday and he said losman hasn't looked good all camp

There are far more saying he looks to be progressing nicely. Not to mention those who have attended from the Zone who say he is getting better and better. No reason to doubt the guys who go every day and see the progress, the media needs to create drama in order to make money. Besides, ESPN hasn't been a fountain of credibility or accuracy as of late so I regard them lightly until I can confirm or deny their reporting. In this case I am willing to disregard because of the overwhelming positive reporting that has been generated from so many other sources.

Michael82
08-19-2005, 05:01 PM
says the guy with Drew in his screen name and in his avatar. Look the guy go. He's joined the scumbag Dallas Cowboy team now. He's the enemy. :mad:

Bill Brasky
08-19-2005, 05:14 PM

If you watch cold pizza for your sports news I feel really bad for you... that show is the most un-credible sports program out there...

I bet they don't even know where Bills camp is, let alone who's doing well or poor.

I'd rather rely on Mikey, who actually goes there, and is somewhat unbiased in most of his reports :up:

Don't read too deeply into anything you see on TV about the Bills, 60% of it is false because nobody actually goes to see them train/play, they just report what they hear through the grapevine from unreliable sources. It'd be too much work for them to actually get their stories straight.

BillsFever21
08-19-2005, 07:22 PM
If you watch cold pizza for your sports news I feel really bad for you... that show is the most un-credible sports program out there...

I bet they don't even know where Bills camp is, let alone who's doing well or poor.

I'd rather rely on Mikey, who actually goes there, and is somewhat unbiased in most of his reports :up:

Don't read too deeply into anything you see on TV about the Bills, 60% of it is false because nobody actually goes to see them train/play, they just report what they hear through the grapevine from unreliable sources. It'd be too much work for them to actually get their stories straight.
I'm not the one saying these damn things. I'm just telling everyone what they said.

Novacane
08-19-2005, 08:25 PM

You are so full of ****. You prolly want him to fail so you can say I told you we should have kept Drew. Your idol is gone.......why dont you follow him

Michael82
08-19-2005, 08:39 PM
You are so full of ****. You prolly want him to fail so you can say I told you we should have kept Drew. Your idol is gone.......why dont you follow him
:rofl:

Bulldog
08-19-2005, 08:43 PM

:lmao:

feelthepain
08-19-2005, 08:45 PM
QUARTERBACK CONTROVERSEY,
QUARTBACK
CONTROVERSEY......
Lookout, JP won't start this year, he's done...he stinks, he'll never amount to a hill of beans!!!

Aint that right Mystic and Justa??? I guess your bet won't be worth squat now huh boys!!! I see nothing in your future with JP he will never be a good QB and to think he's been in your system for a year now he should be able to run it in his sleep, he should be the next Tom Brady and Peyton Manning wraped up into one!!! But I guess the mesiah has fallen off his pedestal, oh what will Bill fans do now that your season is over???

Now that I got that out of my system, I can't wait to read these replys!!! To all you Bill posters that aren't Jerks and thats a lot, please ignore this post it wasn't aimed at you or your team this belongs soley to the few the ignorant the ridiculous that think they know it all, and you know who you are...the three stooges Mysticpizza,justaloser,bullfrog!!!!! I will be saying JP sucks all the time now because it's being reported he can't handle the position!! My turn!!!!

Bulldog
08-19-2005, 09:01 PM
QUARTBACK
CONTROVERSEY......
Lookout, JP won't start this year, he's done...he stinks, he'll never amount to a hill of beans!!!

Aint that right Mystic and Justa??? I guess your bet won't be worth squat now huh boys!!! I see nothing in your future with JP he will never be a good QB and to think he's been in your system for a year now he should be able to run it in his sleep, he should be the next Tom Brady and Peyton Manning wraped up into one!!! But I guess the mesiah has fallen off his pedestal, oh what will Bill fans do now that your season is over???

Now that I got that out of my system, I can't wait to read these replys!!! To all you Bill posters that aren't Jerks and thats a lot, please ignore this post it wasn't aimed at you or your team this belongs soley to the few the ignorant the ridiculous that think they know it all, and you know who you are...the three stooges Mysticpizza,justaloser,bullfrog!!!!! I will be saying JP sucks all the time now because it's being reported he can't handle the position!! My turn!!!!

What a stupid post that was. Did Feeley get cut yet? :lmao: I never said I knew it all. But I do know that Feeley sucks. Don't worry though, Tim Couch is on the way! :lmao:

Captain Obvious
08-19-2005, 09:04 PM
QUARTBACK
CONTROVERSEY......

OMG, whats with the ranting and raving lol. BTW how's AJ doing. Is he going to start against Pittsburgh?

feelthepain
08-19-2005, 09:15 PM
OMG, whats with the ranting and raving lol. BTW how's AJ doing. Is he going to start against Pittsburgh?
Doesn't really matter does it??? It's only preseason, but the reason for the post was obvious wasn't it??

Captain Obvious
08-19-2005, 09:19 PM
Doesn't really matter does it??? It's only preseason, but the reason for the post was obvious wasn't it??
Who are you kidding. AJ is not going to start tomorrow, not going to start against Denver Sept.11. At least Jp is still the starter in Buffalo.

feelthepain
08-19-2005, 09:27 PM
Who are you kidding. AJ is not going to start tomorrow, not going to start against Denver Sept.11. At least Jp is still the starter in Buffalo.I'm not the one who reported JP was having problems, frankly I don't believe everything I read I think JP will start and will have an OK season. You don't seem to understand the nature of my original post. It's just me giving the tree stooges crap because they seem to want to believe everything they read, but I'll bet they don't believe that JP is struggling!! But every single report out of Dolphins camp that has the slightest bit of bad news with the three stooges start yaping about how it's fact and the fins season is over. My first post was just a little payback...but mark my words, there will be a crap load of excuses to come here shortly!!! And it will be something to the effect that AJ sucks and JP is great, it's only one report, he will have a few problems he's only a rookie...yada...yada.....yada!!!! Can't wait, it will be fun!!

Bulldog
08-19-2005, 09:28 PM

The only thing I took out of that post was that you cry more than Manny Wright! :lmao:

Bulldog
08-19-2005, 09:32 PM
I'm not the one who reported JP was having problems, frankly I don't believe everything I read I think JP will start and will have an OK season. You don't seem to understand the nature of my original post. It's just me giving the tree stooges crap because they seem to want to believe everything they read, but I'll bet they don't believe that JP is struggling!! But every single report out of Dolphins camp that has the slightest bit of bad news with the three stooges start yapinmg about how it's fact and the fins season is over. My first post was just a little payback...but mark my words, there will be a crap load of excuses to come here shortly!!! And it will be something to the effect that AJ sucks and JP is great, it's only one report, he will have a few problems he's only a rookie...yada...yada.....yada!!!! Can't wait, it will be fun!!

I never said that JP was going to be great this year. He will, however, put up better numbers than Feeley. Then again, since Feeley will be a third stringer again, that shouldn't be that difficult. And who are the tree stooges?

feelthepain
08-19-2005, 09:32 PM
The only thing I took out of that post was that you cry more than Manny Wright! :lmao:
He he he.....,whats the matter have nothing to say now that JP sucks and his career is over???? I'm really gonna enjoy the payback. No QB and willis injured already!!! wow, looking scary!!

feelthepain
08-19-2005, 09:35 PM
I never said that JP was going to be great this year. He will, however, put up better numbers than Feeley. Then again, since Feeley will be a third stringer again, that shouldn't be that difficult. And who are the tree stooges?

Now ya see this is where the heart of the stooges is, you read JP is struggling and yet you "know" ...not your opinion, JP will be better, we shall see.

Bulldog
08-19-2005, 09:37 PM
He he he.....,whats the matter have nothing to say now that JP sucks and his career is over???? I'm really gonna enjoy the payback. No QB and willis injured already!!! wow, looking scary!!

Wow, another stupid post from FTP, what a shocker that is. Feeley must feel right at home in Miami, back to being the third stringer just like he was in Philly, when Miami gave up a second rounder for him. :lmao:

Bulldog
08-19-2005, 09:39 PM
Now ya see this is where the heart of the stooges is, you read JP is struggling and yet you "know" ...not your opinion, JP will be better, we shall see.

Are we back to talking about the tree stooges again?

TigerJ
08-19-2005, 09:39 PM
If the rest of the league keeps thinking he sucks, that's good isn't it? Maybe in January when we're 10-6 and a wild card team, everyone will realize they've been had.

feelthepain
08-19-2005, 09:53 PM

The above post was reported by cold pizza,this in particular....

he is struggling with his progressions and not giving the play time to develop.

Now I wrote this about JP earlier this week thread- (Miamis preseason woes) 8/17 8:51 pm to be exact:

I was talking about JP:

I did see the preseason game, I saw him play well at times and poorly others, he forces the ball too much and he always wants to run rather letting the play develop he had a fumble and an INT. .

Now to the three stooges, my opinion of JP was fair and and with knowledge of watching him play, unlike the crap you three are always writting. I see one report is right on the mark with my assessment. I can comment on your team and plkayers fairly, unlike you three amigos!!! You three don't add anything to the value of this forum. The proof is in the writting!!

feelthepain
08-19-2005, 09:55 PM
If the rest of the league keeps thinking he sucks, that's good isn't it? Maybe in January when we're 10-6 and a wild card team, everyone will realize they've been had.

I think Holcomb has more games this year then JP.

lordofgun
08-19-2005, 10:11 PM
I think Holcomb has more games this year then JP.
Holcomb>Whatever stiff Miami throws out there

Bulldog
08-19-2005, 10:29 PM

Now I wrote this about JP earlier this week thread- (Miamis preseason woes) 8/17 8:51 pm to be exact:

I was talking about JP:

Now to the three stooges, my opinion of JP was fair and and with knowledge of watching him play, unlike the crap you three are always writting. I see one report is right on the mark with my assessment. I can comment on your team and plkayers fairly, unlike you three amigos!!! You three don't add anything to the value of this forum. The proof is in the writting!!

You saw Losman play in one preseason game and your're suddenly an expert on him? Please! We've all seen what AJ is capable of, and it's not good. We all watched him struggle last year and have seen that trend continue into the preseason. While I have seen mixed reports on Losman, I have yet to see one that states that Feeley has played well at any point this preseason. You seem to be the only person, fans and media alike, that thinks Feeley is the answer at QB for Miami. I guess everyone else is wrong and you're right.

feelthepain
08-19-2005, 11:06 PM
You saw Losman play in one preseason game and your're suddenly an expert on him? Please! We've all seen what AJ is capable of, and it's not good. We all watched him struggle last year and have seen that trend continue into the preseason. While I have seen mixed reports on Losman, I have yet to see one that states that Feeley has played well at any point this preseason. You seem to be the only person, fans and media alike, that thinks Feeley is the answer at QB for Miami. I guess everyone else is wrong and you're right.

Wrong again, AJ didn't play a whole season last year. But you and your two stooge buddies seem to think you know all about AJ and where he will start. Why is it different when I make comments about your players??? Stop with the one sided crap!!

feelthepain
08-19-2005, 11:08 PM
Holcomb>Whatever stiff Miami throws out there
Yeah, and JP is a superstar!! Right now Holcomb is the more experienced and more stable of the two and Mularkey should be giving both the same chance. But I guess just handing JP the job is best for the competition!!

camelcowboy
08-19-2005, 11:21 PM
You think everyone on the dolphin's roster is destine for the hall of fame, Get your uneducated homer opinions out of here. Your making the 3 dolphing fans that post her with a brain look bad.

feelthepain
08-19-2005, 11:22 PM
You think everyone on the dolphin's roster is destine for the hall of fame, Get your uneducated homer opinions out of here. Your making the 3 dolphing fans that post her with a brain look bad.

And you think the same about the bills!!!!

camelcowboy
08-19-2005, 11:23 PM
Yeah, and JP is a superstar!! Right now Holcomb is the more experienced and more stable of the two and Mularkey should be giving both the same chance. But I guess just handing JP the job is best for the competition!!
Just like Wannsted took the job away from dumbo last year and gave it to AJ. At least Mularkey is handing the job over to someone who has some talent, and doesn't hurt their ass on everyplay.

camelcowboy
08-19-2005, 11:24 PM
And you think the same about the bills!!!!
You think the dolphins have the best team in the league, I know the bills don't, but i know that Buffalo has more talent on there roster then Miami.

feelthepain
08-19-2005, 11:29 PM
You think the dolphins have the best team in the league, I know the bills don't, but i know that Buffalo has more talent on there roster then Miami.

rrriiiiiggghhhhtttt!!!!!!

camelcowboy
08-19-2005, 11:34 PM
rrriiiiiggghhhhtttt!!!!!!
truth hurts i know:goodpost:

jmb1099
08-19-2005, 11:39 PM

I was talking about JP:

You hot the nail on the head! You saw one report, only one report, by the pizza gang. Thats pathetic on so many levels. Your grabbing at straws because your hero has taken a beating at camp and the media. One report against dozens of others, one report...oh brother. :down:

feelthepain
08-19-2005, 11:49 PM
You hot the nail on the head! You saw one report, only one report, by the pizza gang. Thats pathetic on so many levels. Your grabbing at straws because your hero has taken a beating at camp and the media. One report against dozens of others, one report...oh brother. :down:

Exactly how I feel when one report comes out about a fin player and the fans here jump all over it, why is it always different when Bill fans do it?? I see, if you're a bill fan you can say anything, everyone else has to held to what they say. More one sidede views, it's like a site full of tweo year olds that throw themselves on the floor unless they get what they want. Funny how when someone calls out your QB the gloves go on and it's just another excuse to be a bias poster. But when fin fans do the same where grabing at straws. Everything you Bill fans write is a contradiction!!

camelcowboy
08-20-2005, 12:00 AM
Exactly how I feel when one report comes out about a fin player and the fans here jump all over it, why is it always different when Bill fans do it?? I see, if you're a bill fan you can say anything, everyone else has to held to what they say. More one sidede views, it's like a site full of tweo year olds that throw themselves on the floor unless they get what they want. Funny how when someone calls out your QB the gloves go on and it's just another excuse to be a bias poster. But when fin fans do the same where grabing at straws. Everything you Bill fans write is a contradiction!!Yeah, its funny how you ***** about us being so biases when your post have absolutely no relavent facts in them. No ones saying JP's going to the HOF. but AJ sure as hell isn't. And we have all seen him play, so theres no excuse. He's older then JP, and has more expierence, yet i have seen nothing but inconsistancy but you think he's going to be better. You haven't even seen JP play, so STFU.

jmb1099
08-20-2005, 12:38 AM
Exactly how I feel when one report comes out about a fin player and the fans here jump all over it, why is it always different when Bill fans do it?? I see, if you're a bill fan you can say anything, everyone else has to held to what they say. More one sidede views, it's like a site full of tweo year olds that throw themselves on the floor unless they get what they want. Funny how when someone calls out your QB the gloves go on and it's just another excuse to be a bias poster. But when fin fans do the same where grabing at straws. Everything you Bill fans write is a contradiction!!

Ok junior here's the deal. You got smoked. You supported the wrong guy, ran your mouth, and got smoked. Not by us (not at first anyway), but by your own headcoach. He's the one that placed Ferrotte above feely, he's the one who isn't satisfied, he's the one who has crushed your misplaced dreams. Thats for starters. Here's the next part of the deal: many dolphins fans (in fact most), much of the miami media, much of the national media has at some point this year bashed Feely and his inability to be productive. Of course we point this out because the dolphins are a division rival, and we follow such things because they have the potential to impact our season. But you make it worse on yourself because you continue to come here and (shock) run your mouth. It would be one thing if Feely were doing well, but as of right now you seem to be the only one supporting him, you seem to be the only one he thinks so. The final part of the deal is this: you were so excited to see that there was one (and so far only one) negative report about Lossman that you forgot or maybe didn't care about considering the credibility of the source! If for example Mike Mularkey had stated something like Holcomb is further ahead of lossman right now so we're going to work with him and hav ehim start, you'd have a viable argument. But our headcoach didn't say that about our number one qb...yours did...deal with it.
Oh and I think I did have you pegged the first time...this time shame on me

MarvLevy
08-20-2005, 01:01 AM
JP looks a little unsettled to me which doesn't suprise me at this point. He's not planting when he throws he looks unbalanced and jittery on his feet. He will settle down with time.
Actually our 2nd stringer looked more composed to me when he came in.(can't think of his name duh).

Cant think of his name? whatdaaaaaaaaaaaa..u kiddin?

The_Philster
08-20-2005, 06:01 AM
If the rest of the league keeps thinking he sucks, that's good isn't it? Maybe in January when we're 10-6 and a wild card team, everyone will realize they've been had.works for me :biggrin:

Bill Brasky
08-20-2005, 06:39 AM
I'm not the one saying these damn things. I'm just telling everyone what they said.
I never said you were

QUARTBACK
CONTROVERSEY......

Losman will never amount to crap? Yeah, AJ Feeley is a certified hall of famer. :rolleyes:

Novacane
08-20-2005, 07:33 AM
can't some mod pull a finheaven and ban this jackass?

mysticsoto
08-20-2005, 09:13 AM
Wrong again, AJ didn't play a whole season last year. But you and your two stooge buddies seem to think you know all about AJ and where he will start. Why is it different when I make comments about your players??? Stop with the one sided crap!!

The Jester is back and forgot to take his pills...

I guess you are making a fool of yourself b'cse you are angry that Feeley has moved down the charts and is in danger of even making the team. Here is the difference between your situation and ours...someone from Cold Pizza wrote an article without knowing anything b'cse if they don't write, they don't get paid. Doesn't mean every sportswriter knows or follows the Bills and JP, and knows what's going on. I've been to TC so I know that he is lying and JP hasn't looked bad at all.

On the otherhand, for you, it is Saban himself who has lost confidence in the loser Feeley and even McMichael and Chris Chamber have applauded the decision to move Gus up. Now we get word that Tim Couch is being brought in...hello? What do you think that means? Wake up, FeelTheShame...it means that Saban is approaching desperate levels to bring in a QB recovering from surgery and who never looked good to begin with - all to replace Feeley who is even worse than that!!!

The voices in your head can tell you whatever you want to hear...but it doesn't change the fact that Feeley is a loser and that you paid a 2nd rounder for someone who is looking like they may be cut or, at the very best, returned to 3rd string where he belongs.

And when this happens, I expect for you to disappear for a short while since I'm pretty sure you will be too stubborn to admit you were wrong!

feelthepain
08-20-2005, 09:54 AM
The Jester is back and forgot to take his pills...

I guess you are making a fool of yourself b'cse you are angry that Feeley has moved down the charts and is in danger of even making the team. Here is the difference between your situation and ours...someone from Cold Pizza wrote an article without knowing anything b'cse if they don't write, they don't get paid. Doesn't mean every sportswriter knows or follows the Bills and JP, and knows what's going on. I've been to TC so I know that he is lying and JP hasn't looked bad at all.

On the otherhand, for you, it is Saban himself who has lost confidence in the loser Feeley and even McMichael and Chris Chamber have applauded the decision to move Gus up. Now we get word that Tim Couch is being brought in...hello? What do you think that means? Wake up, FeelTheShame...it means that Saban is approaching desperate levels to bring in a QB recovering from surgery and who never looked good to begin with - all to replace Feeley who is even worse than that!!!

The voices in your head can tell you whatever you want to hear...but it doesn't change the fact that Feeley is a loser and that you paid a 2nd rounder for someone who is looking like they may be cut or, at the very best, returned to 3rd string where he belongs.

And when this happens, I expect for you to disappear for a short while since I'm pretty sure you will be too stubborn to admit you were wrong!

Ah yes, the excuses begin!! JP is just avg. nothing special. You on the other hand are very special. I'm surprised your mommie lets you play with the computer. BTW, you think the reporters at cold pizza don't know anything.....you're right. They don't know a damn thing unless they are talking about the fins woes, If that comment had been made about Feeley you'd believe it. But then again thats who you are, a blowhard with nothing going on in the brain! Great job posting. I see when someone doesn't throw praise on your QB they have no clue about football. This is why I posted the first post because I knew this was the exact type of post to expect from you in return!!

DynaPaul
08-20-2005, 03:35 PM
Ah yes, the excuses begin!! JP is just avg. nothing special. You on the other hand are very special. I'm surprised your mommie lets you play with the computer. BTW, you think the reporters at cold pizza don't know anything.....you're right. They don't know a damn thing unless they are talking about the fins woes, If that comment had been made about Feeley you'd believe it. But then again thats who you are, a blowhard with nothing going on in the brain! Great job posting. I see when someone doesn't throw praise on your QB they have no clue about football. This is why I posted the first post because I knew this was the exact type of post to expect from you in return!!

Your team has TOO many PROBLEMS for YOU to be throwing crap around HERE.

Bill Brasky
08-20-2005, 04:43 PM
Ah yes, the excuses begin!! JP is just avg. nothing special. You on the other hand are very special. I'm surprised your mommie lets you play with the computer. BTW, you think the reporters at cold pizza don't know anything.....you're right. They don't know a damn thing unless they are talking about the fins woes, If that comment had been made about Feeley you'd believe it. But then again thats who you are, a blowhard with nothing going on in the brain! Great job posting. I see when someone doesn't throw praise on your QB they have no clue about football. This is why I posted the first post because I knew this was the exact type of post to expect from you in return!! You talk a lot of crap for a person who's team finished in the basement of the NFL last year.

Therefore, you have ZERO cred. Your team sucks. Go to therapy or deal with it. Stop trying to pawn your problems on the BZ, crybaby. Your QB sucks, face it. Your Front Office was dumb enough to think that Philly's 3rd string QB was a legit starter in the NFL. What's even more hilarious is the TEAM doesn't even think he's good...

It's ok, you also thought Dan Marino would bring the Dolphins to the promised land... Kelly and Elway went to more Super Bowls than that guy.

The Phins haven't beaten the Bills in a significant game in several years, until that happens, take your ball and go back to south beach w/ the rest of the illegals. I'm sure there's a coke party somewhere.

mysticsoto
08-20-2005, 09:09 PM
Listen Jester, even your own fellow fin fans are starting to turn against you and admitting that Feeley is not the answer and will not be in Miami's future. Right now, Gus is the favorite to start and Couch will probably end up backing him up. If that's too hard for you to see, maybe you should try keeping track of something that you can handle...something that moves at a slower pace - like Snail Racing...

PS Once again JP looked very decent tonight in our win against GB starters, and even scored directly against them. The starting O-line looked great also allowing 0 sacks and only a few penalties (a vast improvement from last week). Just go to your pillow and cry until the nurse stops by with the pills. It's too bad you don't have a QB or an O-line to bash anymore. But then again, nothing intelligent every came through any post of yours anyway...

ublinkwescore
08-20-2005, 11:46 PM
I'm sure there's a coke party somewhere.

Coke is a lot of fun.

ublinkwescore
08-21-2005, 12:57 AM
BTW, this is the stupidest thread ever - no offense to the person who started it, but it just got totally ruined.

justasportsfan
08-22-2005, 02:28 PM
QUARTBACK
CONTROVERSEY......

Now that I got that out of my system, I can't wait to read these replys!!! To all you Bill posters that aren't Jerks and thats a lot, please ignore this post it wasn't aimed at you or your team this belongs soley to the few the ignorant the ridiculous that think they know it all, and you know who you are...the three stooges Mysticpizza,justaloser,bullfrog!!!!! I will be saying JP sucks all the time now because it's being reported he can't handle the position!! My turn!!!!Poor wittle feelthepu$$y. He's all bent out of shape because Miami has the worse qb's. It's a good thing you cowardly ran away from the bet.

Miami has a QB controversy not the bills . There's qb competition at miami and they're competing to see who sucks more. a 2nd string qb or a 3rd string. :roflmao:

mysticsoto
08-22-2005, 03:33 PM
Poor wittle feelthepu$$y. He's all bent out of shape because Miami has the worse qb's. It's a good thing you cowardly ran away from the bet.

Miami has a QB controversy not the bills . There's qb competition at miami and they're competing to see who sucks more. a 2nd string qb or a 3rd string. :roflmao:
What about that O-line? What should we call it? The Swiss Cheese line? Or maybe Lindberger Line (b'cse it stinks)...we've had bad lines in the past, but I think Miami's might be trying to qualify for worst O-line of all time...

This is the mark of a coward. Talk alot of crap, and then disappear when he realizes that he is wrong and has been owned by the entire Zone. I find it funny how he pretends to believe that Miami will end up with a better season record than the Bills, and then when I call him out on it - he disappears and makes believe he never read it. There are men here, there are women here and then there are...other.