PDA

View Full Version : Did Willis Mcgahee screw up his bad knee?

Mike13
08-19-2005, 02:35 PM
I heard he hurt a knee, was it the same one that got ****ed up at UM? That would suck I like the guy even if he is a Bill, he's a good RunningBack.

Pride
08-19-2005, 02:37 PM
its a 50/50 chance I suppose.. .I didnt notice which leg he was limping on..

reports say he practiced 100% yesterday, so I assume he is fine!

dannyek71
08-19-2005, 02:39 PM
i agree. Im sick of him hurting anything below his waist(even a charley horse, cramp etc....) and people immedialty spaze out thinking its his bad knee and his career is over

Mike13
08-19-2005, 02:46 PM
i agree. Im sick of him hurting anything below his waist(even a charley horse, cramp etc....) and people immedialty spaze out thinking its his bad knee and his career is over
Im not spazing out and saying his career will be over if its his bad knee. I only said that it sucks if he hurt his bad knee. The word sucks can refer to anything, not just a career ending injury.

Michael82
08-19-2005, 02:47 PM
It wasn't his bad knee, according to the janitor at RWS.

dannyek71
08-19-2005, 03:17 PM
Im not spazing out and saying his career will be over if its his bad knee. I only said that it sucks if he hurt his bad knee. The word sucks can refer to anything, not just a career ending injury.
I wasnt saying you in particular. Sorry if I made it sound like that. Im just sick of people in general saying that.

If he comes up limping the slightest bit, the first thing the announcers do is talk about his knee injury and replay that ncaa champ game clip

Samphin1
08-19-2005, 03:31 PM
I wasnt saying you in particular. Sorry if I made it sound like that. Im just sick of people in general saying that.

If he comes up limping the slightest bit, the first thing the announcers do is talk about his knee injury and replay that ncaa champ game clip

That is what happens with anyone who has a major injury. Every time Marino limped a little bit they showed the ruptured achilles and talked about it. That is what announcers and broadcasters do.

HHURRICANE
08-19-2005, 03:53 PM
IT WAS NOT HIS BAD KNEE!!!!

thebuffalobills4
08-19-2005, 03:55 PM
I heard he hurt a knee, was it the same one that got ****ed up at UM? That would suck I like the guy even if he is a Bill, he's a good RunningBack.
he's okay.

Meathead
08-19-2005, 07:43 PM
It wasn't his bad knee, according to the janitor at RWS.
Did you double check with the Bills' chef?

Michael82
08-19-2005, 08:26 PM
Did you double check with the Bills' chef?
Yeah, and he confirmed that it was only a tweak of his good knee.

Seriously though, I think it was just a pulled hamstring or something. Willis was wearing more pads around his thigh and upper leg, than his knee.

Philagape
08-19-2005, 11:44 PM
Willis does not have a bad knee. He once injured a knee that has since healed.

Mr. Cynical
08-20-2005, 09:16 AM
Willis does not have a bad knee. He once injured a knee that has since healed.
Great point. There is a very distinct yet subtle difference between the two situations.