PDA

View Full Version : Did you hear the Mularkey PC from yesterday? LOL!

Michael82
08-19-2005, 04:55 PM
"Just to go through a few things ... Ben Sobieski is on IR, Lawrence Smith is on IR. Willis (McGahee) practiced and is doing great, Shaud (Williams) practiced, he's doing great. Kevin Everett is on PUP. Rod Trafford came back and is looking better than we thought he would. Both tight ends have been remarkable. ... (Lauvale) Sape had the sniffles this morning but he appears to be doing better. They're going to turn his air conditioner down. Roscoe (Parrish) still has the wrist. And Bennie (Anderson), we think he's eating too many green vegetables because his stomach is bothering him a little bit. Other than that, let's talk football."

:rofl:

http://www.buffalobills.com/player/?FILE_300=http://play.rbn.com/?url=nfl/nfl/open/bills/demand/05audio/081805mularkey.rm&proto=rtsp

Michael82
08-19-2005, 04:59 PM
The thing that makes this so funny is that he said it soo perfectly and made it like he was being as serious as possible. But you know he was dripping with sarcasm when he said it and he was trying to piss off Paul Hamilton, Jerry Sullivan and all the other whiners in the media. :snicker:

Mr. Miyagi
08-19-2005, 06:00 PM
I love Mularkey.

GW was such a ****** stiff. :snicker:

Michael82
08-19-2005, 08:23 PM
I love Mularkey.

Agreed. Mularkey is the man! :up:

Bulldog
08-19-2005, 08:51 PM
The thing that makes this so funny is that he said it soo perfectly and made it like he was being as serious as possible. But you know he was dripping with sarcasm when he said it and he was trying to piss off Paul Hamilton, Jerry Sullivan and all the other whiners in the media. :snicker:

Dumb & dumber(Schope & Bulldog) we crying about it yesterday on their show. Schope was saying that TD is way behind in the times and most teams are more than willing to discuss injuries with the media. Which, by the way, is complete BS. Try to get a straight answer out of BB in New England with regards to injuries. They may be even worse than Buffalo in that regard. Maybe if Schope & Bulldog would get their heads out of the Sabre's a$$ for two seconds, they would realize that most teams these days are mum about injuries. WGR is worthless.

Michael82
08-19-2005, 08:57 PM
Dumb & dumber(Schope & Bulldog) we crying about it yesterday on their show. Schope was saying that TD is way behind in the times and most teams are more than willing to discuss injuries with the media. Which, by the way, is complete BS. Try to get a straight answer out of BB in New England with regards to injuries. They may be even worse than Buffalo in that regard. Maybe if Schope & Bulldog would get their heads out of the Sabre's a$$ for two seconds, they would realize that most teams these days are mum about injuries. WGR is worthless.
How about Mike Shanahan getting fined for lying about injuries? I agree. WGR is worthless and Paul Hamilton is just upset because Chris Brown got the hell out of the radio station before it went to **** and now he has to cover both the Bills and the Sabres. :snicker:

buffalofan19
08-19-2005, 11:02 PM
I am going to play devil's advocate here for a minute. It's easy to for us "common" fans to say "what a bunch of whiners these media people are etc. etc. etc.". However, let's look at this in a different light. It is these guys' job to come up with stuff to report on the Bills. I am almost willing to bet any amount of money that they have bosses on their @$$es every single day saying "you better come up with something good to report today and not the same-old same-old". I imagine that would get frustrating after a while, especially if the area you cover (in this case the Bills) barely gives you a lick of anything. If I am getting pressure from higher powers (i.e. the ones that sign my paycheck), and my given field doesn't help that cause (whether that's their problem or not is a different issue), I wouldn't have the nicest things to say either. In WGR's case, the Bills pretty much shut them out, so they turn to the Sabres, who usually give them something to talk about because they are more open. The Sabres give WGR news worth talking about, the Bills don't. It may be with good reason, but, again, if my job is to come up with news, or stuff to talk about, and one area gives me the ammo (Sabres) and the other doesn't (Bills), who am I going to turn to? I am not trying to feel sorry for the media, in fact I usually can't stand it, but there are two sides to every story.

The_Philster
08-20-2005, 05:47 AM
Truth be told, and WGR called the NFL to get the ruling on this...teams don't have to say anything about injuries until the regular season starts up

Konyeezie
08-21-2005, 10:50 PM
It was great.

I can't stand the whining from people about not knowing the full details of the Parrish injury.

Mr. Cynical
08-22-2005, 12:09 AM
So was Fade. What a homer.