PDA

View Full Version : moss/to

CuseJetsFan83
08-20-2005, 05:00 AM
geez, with all the drama on TO and Randy, where will it end?

personally i think randy just wants to get some of the spotlight that everyone has on TO..... i mean randy has only ran over a meterguard, supposedly was in substance program before.. etc...... randy is a GREAT WR, dont get me wrong, but still.... he is an attention whore... especially when he was at marshall.

TO on the other hand is wimpin' out and not playing baltimore...... a shame too.... i would love to see ray lewis smack him around like the lil girl he is.
But again, a tweaked "groin" keeps him sidelined, but even with all of that... he is still a quality WR

what's next ron mexico makes another appearance?!?!?

Typ0
08-20-2005, 10:53 AM
Moss made a comment...the media took it wrong...yada yada yada. From what I have seen...Moss headed out to OAK and has his act together this season. I expect OAK to be a contender this season because of some of the things they have done...and Moss is a great talent and addition. I doubt anyone could care less if he smoked weed in high school and college...or how much weed he smokes today if he performs and doesn't fail the piss test.

BuffaloRanger
08-20-2005, 03:27 PM
Where is the Oakland Defense?

When I see Moss' or TO's face on TV only one word comes to mind. Actually two.

BuffaloRanger
08-20-2005, 03:30 PM
Arrogant ***** of course! Damn /you ... what did you think I meant?

ublinkwescore
08-20-2005, 04:40 PM
Arrogant ***** of course! Damn / you ... what did you think I meant?

Yet another parade for me to piss on.

ublinkwescore
08-20-2005, 04:42 PM
given the fact that the raiders will have a high scoring offense, they would be my darkhorse pick to place a bet with a bookie on this year - they are 35-1 odds to win the superbowl - I'd definitely recommend playing $50 on that before the season starts (if they display their firepower against the Pats in week one, their odds are gonna go up fast and you won't make the payday you could have).

BuffaloRanger
08-20-2005, 06:15 PM
Porter sucks. Career underachiever that can only put together a few good games a season. Moss is Moss. Jordan is unproven as a full time starter.

The faster they put up points the faster they'll get scored on. I'll save my $50.

Drive 4 Five
08-21-2005, 01:05 AM
geez, with all the drama on TO and Randy, where will it end?

personally i think randy just wants to get some of the spotlight that everyone has on TO..... i mean randy has only ran over a meterguard, supposedly was in substance program before.. etc...... randy is a GREAT WR, dont get me wrong, but still.... he is an attention whore... especially when he was at marshall.

TO on the other hand is wimpin' out and not playing baltimore...... a shame too.... i would love to see ray lewis smack him around like the lil girl he is.
But again, a tweaked "groin" keeps him sidelined, but even with all of that... he is still a quality WR

what's next ron mexico makes another appearance?!?!?

I think it is you who is whoring himself for attention. The drama will end when you people learn to quit bringing it up.

Man child.

:brush: