PDA

View Full Version : The Bills Will Do Great!!

Schobel94
08-20-2005, 10:11 AM
Going off of what another poster steted, i too am getting sick of constantly hearing all this negative garbage about the Bills going 8-8, JP is struggling, he's incosistent, the O-line stinks, McGahee's hurt, Parrish is hurt, and all that other garbage that really doesn't matter.

Am I the only one who truly believes that the Bills can and will achieve great things this year including but not limited to: an 11-5 or better record, competeing for the division crown, a playoff birth, a home playoff game, a playoff win or two, superbowl contention?

C'mon, we're Bills fans, let's hear it for our team!!!!!!!!

ublinkwescore
08-20-2005, 10:52 AM
meh, the sky is falling

J/K

I think we'll be in the playoffs, and if Losman doesn't regress at all, and really comes on by no later then week 4, we could very well win our division if in fact the Pats have lost too much - the Jets don't scare me at all and even if by some miracle (huge, HUGE miracle) we did get swept by the fins, we'd still finish ahead of them in our division - hell if those were the only two losses on our schedule, that would be absolutely awesome as long as we went undefeated the rest of the season, and they didn't win any other games besides those two.

I think, despite what the rest of the team and the media say, this season will come to hinge on JP's performance in some games - there will be games where our D is getting picked apart (see the KC game 2 years ago where our D kept them in check and even scored a safety early in the game, and gave our O some great opportunities early on but the O didn't capitolize and we ultimately lost - partially because of an exhausted D).