PDA

View Full Version : Free Agents

LABillsFan
01-01-2003, 02:49 PM
I don't know if anyone has gone to this site, but they list teams depth charts and their status i.e. UFA, RFA etc. Click on the team to see who is available. One note, it seems they don't list current playoff teams players status.

http://www.ourlads.com/secure/index.cfm

JefftheBillsfan
01-01-2003, 04:18 PM
ya, that is a really good site for stuff like that!

ublinkwescore
01-01-2003, 06:15 PM
Anybody for Rick Lyle - you know as a means to get into the Patriots defensive playbook?

LABillsFan
01-02-2003, 11:53 AM
I thought that's why we got Charles Johnson, to get the Off. play book.

ublinkwescore
01-02-2003, 01:23 PM
We got Charles Johnson because he was a former steeler drafted by Tom Donahoe.

He'll get cut before next season.

LABillsFan
01-02-2003, 03:26 PM
Who was the receiver from NE that the bills signed as a FA?

LABillsFan
01-02-2003, 03:51 PM
Boston from ARZ is a UFA and it seems that he'll look to go elsewhere. Reading up on him he is strong and seems to be able to out muscle DB's for the ball. He may be worth a look if ARZ doesn't put a tag on him. Anyone know about him?

Voltron
01-02-2003, 03:58 PM
He will get more money than Price will. He would be an awesome receiver if his team had some other weapons. I feel bad for Jake Plummer. He had such a good start to his career but bad O lines and lack of weapons have caused a serious decline in his play.

The_Philster
01-02-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by LABillsFan
Who was the receiver from NE that the bills signed as a FA?

Charles Johnson. He started off as a Steeler and went to New England in 2001

MelK
01-03-2003, 06:38 PM
Darius Donovan, Safety for the Jacksonville Jaguars would be a good hook

Brandon Noble, DT from Dallas would be an excellent choice as well. But with the addition of Parcells, He might be a priority re-sign.

While Dallas' defense were their strongest unit, expect Parcells to make some changes. He likes Bigger, stronger (albeit slower) defenders (like the Pats have now) rather than the smaller , faster, speed guys Dallas has.

Noble is one of the bigger defenders that fits into Parcell's system.