PDA

View Full Version : NOT A LOSMAN BELIEVER

colin
08-20-2005, 07:35 PM
not until i saw him tonight.

he panicks, makes mistakes, but that doesn't stop him from making plays.

he buys time, he can run like a damn RB, and he puts hug zip on the ball. he will learn the game over a couple years, but our coaches had an o that mad Kordell and maddox both pro bowlers, the same can happen here.

once our weapons and JP get used to each other, i think he is going to be VERY effective. the thing he can do NOW tho is make TDs happen in the red zone, this is what our team needs. he might end up being a special player.

nice to see

ublinkwescore
08-20-2005, 07:55 PM
I can't wait til they talk about his performance on NFL Live.

northernbillfan
08-20-2005, 07:58 PM
If he got YOU to post a thread, he must have impressed you thus far.

I've liked what I've heard so far in this game. Unfortunately I can't see it, but I can it just fine, and he's sounded good in the first half. Heck he even scrambled for a TD.

ublinkwescore
08-20-2005, 08:00 PM
I've been bragging about the kid for some time now to these packers fans on another board - all they can say is 'oh but he's a rookie, he's gonna make crucial mistakes that are gonna cost you guys games' like it's inevitable.

They can kiss my @$$ - even some of them are now starting to say he's looking damn good.

Packers fans are some of the BIGGEST HOMERS ever - they so piss me off. Sounds to me like it's sour grapes over us ripping him off from them. Personally, I don't think it could have happened to a better team after talking football with packers fans.

Oh yeah they also refuse to say that Clements is a top 5 CB, but they all seem to hope GB pursues him (even though they all say their front office is a bunch of cheapskates).

If I ever go to Green Bay it's going to be on a slapping mission.

northernbillfan
08-20-2005, 08:03 PM
If I ever go to Green Bay it's going to be on a slapping mission.
:roflmao:

colin
08-20-2005, 08:13 PM
If he got YOU to post a thread, he must have impressed you thus far.

I've liked what I've heard so far in this game. Unfortunately I can't see it, but I can it just fine, and he's sounded good in the first half. Heck he even scrambled for a TD.

is that caps you because i have been here since the start but never start threads, or cuz i like to capitalize words to EMPHASIZE certain points?

Drive 4 Five
08-20-2005, 10:11 PM
I can't wait til they talk about his performance on NFL Live.

You mean T.O. LIVE? Fat chance they'll mention Losman on that weak ass show.

Typ0
08-20-2005, 10:23 PM
Couple things about JP in this game you have to really appreciate...he drops back and gets the darn ball out of there so fast sometimes....and he's got a cannon and can nail the slant down the center of the field or the sidelines every time. All JP has to do is do what he does well....and not throw balls away and we are going to win most of our games.

dannyek71
08-21-2005, 12:35 AM
I think he played good. Cut the kid some slack. How many games has he played again?

ublinkwescore
08-21-2005, 12:42 AM
You mean T.O. LIVE? Fat chance they'll mention Losman on that weak ass show.

Good point.

bills_7
08-21-2005, 03:50 AM
not until i saw him tonight.

he panicks, makes mistakes, but that doesn't stop him from making plays.

he buys time, he can run like a damn RB, and he puts hug zip on the ball. he will learn the game over a couple years, but our coaches had an o that mad Kordell and maddox both pro bowlers, the same can happen here.

once our weapons and JP get used to each other, i think he is going to be VERY effective. the thing he can do NOW tho is make TDs happen in the red zone, this is what our team needs. he might end up being a special player.

nice to see

so r u a believer or not.. u dont make much sence....... he will be good, he is good we r 2-0/// we will be in the playoffs .. so can we all relax now.. thank you

dannyek71
08-21-2005, 08:40 AM
Roscoe will be no good:

Did you see the way he stood on the sideline? He kind of stood like Rob Johnson. I say cut him now.

colin
08-21-2005, 09:32 AM
so r u a believer or not.. u dont make much sence....... he will be good, he is good we r 2-0/// we will be in the playoffs .. so can we all relax now.. thank you

please tell me your are 12 or younger

JD
08-21-2005, 09:33 AM
please tell me your are 12 or younger
you know, i was thinking the exact samething lol

Kerr
08-21-2005, 09:37 AM
Judge him accordingly after the season. The season hasn't even begun.

TigerJ
08-21-2005, 11:05 AM
To the rest of us it's pretty clear that Colin was skeptical about Losman to this point, but upon seeing him in action he is becoming optimistic that Losman can be a good QB for the Bills.

bills_7
08-21-2005, 12:14 PM
sry,, i was a lil drunk last night lol