PDA

View Full Version : Lindell?

JD
08-21-2005, 09:15 AM
Rian ****ing Lindell......54 yarder
It cant be him under that helmet, could have sworn he missed like a 30 yarder last january......

I was shocked and still cant believe it!!

Even though it is preseason it is something to be happy about again.
He can boot that ball good now too on kickoffs, now I guess I cant call him Rian "Kick to the 20" Lindell :crap:

He missed another 54 yarder by not even a foot, but he had some serious distance on that one though. If it was dead on he could have hammered it from I'd say at least 57.

Nice to see him improving though!
:bf1:

The_Philster
08-21-2005, 10:13 AM
I believe he worked with a trainer who specializes in kickers over the offseason

TigerJ
08-21-2005, 10:54 AM
I'm noticing that his kickoffs are around the goal line alot. Some of them are in the end zone. I would guess they're averaging about 10 yards deeper than a year ago. That's real encouraging.

Meathead
08-21-2005, 12:20 PM
About a month ago Mularkey commented that he thought Lindell was the most improved player on the team (actually I believe he said he's improved as much as anybody). Looks like he wasn't bs-ing.

Uncle Jesse
08-21-2005, 12:50 PM
Give him time, he'll let us all down, he always does.

BillsOwnAll
08-21-2005, 12:55 PM
Give him time, he'll let us all down, he always does.
Are you a bills fan??? Whats the point of being a fan if you say stuff liek this...?

ArcticWildMan
08-21-2005, 01:23 PM
Not to rain on the Lindell love parade but this time of year the air is thinner due to the heat and the football will travel farther.

Revisit this topic in November when he's kicking a rock in 30 degree weather. I bet we see the old Lindell by then. :ill:

ebill00
08-21-2005, 01:27 PM
I don't know, he looked good to me. A 41, 54, and barely missed on another 54. He's got plenty of leg.

Tinboy
08-21-2005, 01:31 PM
I'm glad he has improve, it too late to change kicker now. Go Lindell!!!

pleasesavedrew
08-21-2005, 03:11 PM
Don't worry about lindell, he'll be shanking anything from 35+ yards once it counts.

ParanoidAndroid
08-21-2005, 03:28 PM
Not to rain on the Lindell love parade but this time of year the air is thinner due to the heat and the football will travel farther.

Revisit this topic in November when he's kicking a rock in 30 degree weather. I bet we see the old Lindell by then. :ill:
That happens to everybody. He wasn't kicking anything this long in fair weather or indoors last year. That has to count for something. I think his leg strength is better....almost as good as his first year with Seattle....almost.

Michael82
08-21-2005, 05:41 PM
Rian ****ing Lindell......54 yarder
It cant be him under that helmet, could have sworn he missed like a 30 yarder last january......

I was shocked and still cant believe it!!

Even though it is preseason it is something to be happy about again.
He can boot that ball good now too on kickoffs, now I guess I cant call him Rian "Kick to the 20" Lindell :crap:

He missed another 54 yarder by not even a foot, but he had some serious distance on that one though. If it was dead on he could have hammered it from I'd say at least 57.

Nice to see him improving though!
:bf1:

Good post. I am definitely impressed by Lindell lately and like what I have seen so far. :up:

chernobylwraiths
08-21-2005, 07:37 PM
I thought humid air would make the ball die quicker. :idunno:

I was impressed with the distance on kickoffs too. Can't wait to see if he can hit 45 yarders with some consistancy.

MarvLevy
08-21-2005, 07:57 PM
gotta see it to believe it...see u sept11 rian. make one then.

Uncle Jesse
08-21-2005, 07:58 PM
Are you a bills fan??? Whats the point of being a fan if you say stuff liek this...?
What the point of being a Bills fan because i dont like our kicker? Oh I dont know....Why would you ask such a stupid question? I'm a huge BILLS fan, i just dont like our kicker, I have season tickets and everything, dont question my loyality because i dont like the kicker. Did you question every Bills fan that hated Bledsoe last year??

Mr. Miyagi
08-21-2005, 08:01 PM
It's easy to see who among us are glass-half-full kind of guys and who are glass-half-empty guys.

I'm the former. Go Rian!