PDA

View Full Version : Who wants in on fantasy?

Italian Stallion
08-21-2005, 12:45 PM
I have a yahoo fantasy league set up and was wondering if anyone here might be interested in joining. No big bucks involved, $10 a team and the draft will be sometime next week......please let me know as soon as possible if interested, so i can send you the league id and password. thanks!!!!

B-DON
08-21-2005, 07:52 PM
LET ME KNOW WHATS UP AND WOULD BE GLAD TO JOIN

Italian Stallion
08-21-2005, 11:16 PM
LET ME KNOW WHATS UP AND WOULD BE GLAD TO JOIN

I emailed you the specs......anyone else???? this is more of a kick back and have some fun league, and many guys in it have 2 or three other teams that are higher stakes...... please let me know here if at all interested

:pimped:

tampabay25690
08-22-2005, 12:24 AM
I have a yahoo fantasy league set up and was wondering if anyone here might be interested in joining. No big bucks involved, $10 a team and the draft will be sometime next week......please let me know as soon as possible if interested, so i can send you the league id and password. thanks!!!!

I will if I have a chance for some $$$$
And when the Draft date is!!!!!

Italian Stallion
08-22-2005, 03:43 PM
I will if I have a chance for some $$$$
And when the Draft date is!!!!!

Yeah i figure out the payouts soon. the date of the draft right now is sat aug. 27th at 11pm, but i may have to change it. the league id # is 224690 name: wise guys password:patsaredone let me know if your game

:band: