PDA

View Full Version : Moulds Injury

Turf
08-21-2005, 03:31 PM
Any more details? They said he injured his ribs. I watched that replay and I can't even see where he got hit on the ribs. I thought he pulled his groin again. Did anyone see him even get hit on that play?

BAM
08-21-2005, 03:34 PM
Check it:

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3327

He's fine. Just got the wind knocked out of him.

footballhottie
08-21-2005, 03:41 PM
o thank god.. i hate training camp and preseason....to many guys getting hurt

mackey789
08-21-2005, 03:43 PM
He is fine, i saw him out in downtown Buffalo at SoHo partying afterwards. He said he's fine.

ParanoidAndroid
08-21-2005, 04:03 PM
Yeah. Watching the play, the initial hit wasn't what did it. Not sure of the name or number anymore, but a linebacker was trying to hurtle him as he was going down and caught him in the side with a knee. The way he held his side, he probably has some bruising. Like he said....he's fine.

paladin warrior
08-21-2005, 05:42 PM
Moulds Always always always get very easy hurt his ribs or his legs. I think Moulds get trade.Get A New player & better than Eric Moulds. I'm Sick of tire of hearing Moulds is hurt.

Throne Logic
08-21-2005, 05:56 PM
Get A New player & better than Eric Moulds.

Um, you make it sound like that's an easy task. Just how many receivers do you think are better than Moulds? Regardless of the list you come up with, it will be a relatively short one. Furthermore, just how many of those WR's on your list are available?

Don't sell Eric short. Just take a look at who his QB's and Offensive Coordinators have been over the past number of years. He's been one of the few bright spots on a team that's done nothing in the past decade.

JD
08-21-2005, 06:35 PM
He was just barely grazed when he was in the air....the hit is what did it because he stayed down for a little bit then proceeded to the sidelines....he played a little more after that but didnt see him again that night.

Coach said he didnt return because he wasnt scheduled to play any more during the game. :band:

The Spaz
08-21-2005, 09:37 PM
Moulds Always always always get very easy hurt his ribs or his legs. I think Moulds get trade.Get A New player & better than Eric Moulds. I'm Sick of tire of hearing Moulds is hurt.

No hablo englis?:loser:

RedEyE
08-22-2005, 04:44 PM
Can someone that saw the game comment on this further?

Was this Losman's fault or just a freak thing?

casdhf
08-22-2005, 05:17 PM
It was an excuse to sit out a preseason game

BAM
08-22-2005, 05:42 PM
Can someone that saw the game comment on this further?

Was this Losman's fault or just a freak thing?
It was actually not a badly thrown ball... maybe just a tad bit high...

Moulds did have to jump for it though, in midair he got nailed in the ribs by the DB.