PDA

View Full Version : Bills Report by Clark Judge

Kerr
08-21-2005, 08:55 PM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8756017

Don't know if this has been posted already. It mentions how J.P. has a great supporting cast all around, and that he doesn't have to do everything himself. They keep making comparisons to big ben and his situation last year. I tend to agree with this. J.P might not get 15 straight wins, but I think he could accomplish a similar feat.

It mentions they are perfectly fine with Gandy, and he has not done anything to make them nervous. It mentions Josh Reed is fading from the 3rd receiving spot, and also that Chris Kelsay has been a star in training camp, noting he was the one that put chad pennington on the injury list last year.

I think it's obvious that all J.P. has to do is play smart football. The running game, defense and special teams will take care of everything else.

chubluv
08-21-2005, 08:59 PM
Good article I saw it earlier. :up:

LifetimeBillsFan
08-22-2005, 01:25 AM
Probably the most reasonable article I've seen in the national media about the Bills so far. He touched on all of the points that everyone has been downgrading the Bills about and indicated that there were postive answers to those questions. For someone who saw the Bills for a short time in camp before the weekend's preseason game, I think that he did a very good job of getting an insight into where the team is at and what there potential is.