• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Bears game

Anyone driving from the Buffalo area to go see the game? I would love to tag along and support or boys in chi-town, let me know.
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • ShadowHawk7
    Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
    • Mar 2003

Re: Bears game

Yo I'll be there with my fam. I live about 30 min away from Soldier Field. I'm sitting on the 20 yardline on the Bears side, how about you?
    "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
    -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• JD
      Sabres Zone
      • Sep 2003

Cheektowaga NY, 2 minutes from the Buffalo Airport.....
      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• AndreReed83
        Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
        • Mar 2004

Hey, my entire family (except for me) is from Cheektowga.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
        "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

:bump:

Comment

Working...
          X