• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Name That Bill

Here is a new thread idea, let me know what you think. I will post a picture created in paint that represents a current player on the Bills your job is to guess who it is. I will start with an easy one.
    Attached Files
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Re: Name That Bill

Andrew Dice Clay?
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

a crap attempt at a crown..... Eric King??
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

I was expecting the image to be larger its bread....
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• Johnny Coli
          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by MBBedard
          I was expecting the image to be larger its bread....
          Bill Rye the Science guy.
          We're only doin' it cuz we have to get paid. We ain't doin' it for you.

Comment

• CajunBillsBacker
            100% Cajun
            • Jul 2002

Looks like Mold on the bread, so Eric Moulds?

Comment

• The King
              • Jun 2004

OK There you go. Eric Moulds so my image was a bit rough. I will work hard on the next one.
              It was all

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

Here is the next one
                Attached Files
                It was all

Comment

• casdhf
                  • Jul 2002

Holdcomb...Kelly Holcomb
                  cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

Correct.
                    It was all

Comment

• The King
                      • Jun 2004

Heres the next one
                      Attached Files
                      It was all

Comment

• casdhf
                        • Jul 2002

what you talkin about willis
                        cas,

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• The King
                          • Jun 2004

correct again.
                          It was all

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                            • Jul 2002

A black guy. hmmmm

Comment

• The King
                              • Jun 2004

Next.
                              Attached Files
                              It was all

Comment

Working...
                              X