X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsPride12
    • Dec 2004

Commisioner of Tailgating will be in town for the opener

I just checked out his schedule for this season and he is stopping in Buffalo during the first week of the season. He will also be stopping in New England on the 8th so let's all make sure we show up the Patsie fans and show em how Buffalonians tailgate

• cordog
    eat, drink, and be merry
    • Apr 2003

Re: Commisioner of Tailgating will be in town for the opener

Originally posted by BillsPride12
    I just checked out his schedule for this season and he is stopping in Buffalo during the first week of the season. He will also be stopping in New England on the 8th so let's all make sure we show up the Patsie fans and show em how Buffalonians tailgate

http://www.tailgating.com/2005Tour.htm

We talked about this at the game on saturday, we need to figure out what we wanna do for this

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Re: Commisioner of Tailgating will be in town for the opener

Originally posted by cordog
      We talked about this at the game on saturday, we need to figure out what we wanna do for this
      Deffenlly...We'll have a thread up about the Helmet Crew Opener tailgate rather soon. I know mush was bringing a pork loin. Kenny's tailgate always has Buffalo ranked pretty highly and I think the Helmet Crew can step up and lend an assist.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
      X