PDA

View Full Version : Just watching the replay of the game

Sportsuser101
08-22-2005, 05:29 PM
And jeez I know some of it is poor tackling but Gates is looking very impressive once again. Every time I see this guy he looks like a starter. The only reason he didn't start at Louisville was because of the amount of talent they had at running back. In no way am I comparing the 2 but just look at Ronnie Brown. He didn't start at Auburn and is a good back. I don't think there is a question that Gates is the backup. We need to get him in right after Willis against Chicago. And he needs to start against Detroit. Don't even bother putting Willis in against Detroit. He needs to show what he has done against starting calibar players. But if you can't tell already I am very excited about what Gates brings to the table.

casdhf
08-22-2005, 05:32 PM
I've said before, Gates backs up Willis as the every down back and Shaud is in there to change it up and give breathers.

Typ0
08-22-2005, 06:24 PM
so what is Travis Henry doing these days anyway?

BAM
08-22-2005, 06:28 PM
I finally got to see a game too! I know it was only the second preseason game but I was feinding! The scrimmage didn't satisfy me enough, it was good to see some hitting going on!

justasportsfan
08-23-2005, 09:59 AM
I have one problem about that game and Meathead will agree w/ me. Greer should've never attempted to dive for that INT.That's the 2nd time he did that and got 2 INT's out of diving. It's only preseason, those INT's don't count.

:snicker:

Meathead
08-23-2005, 10:12 AM
I have friends in low places with lead pipes and an eye for knees, Ms. Kerrigan. lol

don137
08-23-2005, 10:19 AM
so what is Travis Henry doing these days anyway?

I heard he did not play in the Titans last game due to turf toe