PDA

View Full Version : Bills Waive Six Players

The_Philster
08-22-2005, 05:33 PM
The Bills today announced that the team has waived DT LaWaylon Brown, OL Geir Gudmundsen, DB Daniel Leger, WR Will Peoples, OL David Pruce, and DB Marvin Ward. http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3332

casdhf
08-22-2005, 05:40 PM
no suprises

venis2k1
08-22-2005, 05:41 PM
pruuuuuuuuce!!!

footballhottie
08-22-2005, 07:08 PM
wow my guy is still in....:up: thats to bad about will peoples he was soooo funny

ArcticWildMan
08-22-2005, 09:14 PM
wow my guy is still in....:up: thats to bad about will peoples he was soooo funny

too

G. Host
08-23-2005, 01:03 PM
Despite being cut early, I think OL Geir Gudmundsen may be back on PS. I think the Bills realize he is not ready and want to spend time looking at other players but will bring him back for PS because he has potential and has not had a lot of hight level teaching like some other players did.

mysticsoto
08-23-2005, 01:12 PM
Despite being cut early, I think OL Geir Gudmundsen may be back on PS. I think the Bills realize he is not ready and want to spend time looking at other players but will bring him back for PS because he has potential and has not had a lot of hight level teaching like some other players did.
I hope so. I can't believe they cut him before they cut Geisinger. I don't care if he was drafted and Gudmunsen wasn't, Geisinger is terrible!!! It's going to take some time before he's ready to contribute. The only thing I can think of is that maybe Gudmunsen asked to be cut so that he could perhaps find something elsewhere.

I don't know, maybe McNally likes Geisinger better or sees more potential - I know I sure don't...

Devin
08-23-2005, 01:15 PM
Anyone know what our roster # is currently?

Kerr
08-23-2005, 01:36 PM

Maybe he can go into stand-up. :up:

JD
08-23-2005, 01:53 PM
I feel bad for Peoples. He knew he wasn't going to make the cut. At the end of the game he ran past the fans giving high-fives, he looked sad. Poor guy.
:sad:

footballhottie
08-23-2005, 02:05 PM
No! I saw the video!hes a sweetie

casdhf
08-23-2005, 02:44 PM
I'm sure most of these guys know they are gonners, just keep going as long as you can.

TypicalBill
08-23-2005, 04:28 PM
DB Daniel Leger

there goes our playoff hopes :(

mybills
08-24-2005, 08:16 AM
The Bills today announced that the team has waived DT LaWaylon Brown, OL Geir Gudmundsen, DB Daniel Leger, WR Will Peoples, OL David Pruce, and DB Marvin Ward. http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3332
I expected to see Greg Jerman's name listed.

mysticsoto
08-24-2005, 08:56 AM
Yeah, me too. I guess his years of experience counted higher than Gudmunsen's abilities at this point. I do hope Jerman doesn't make the team - that would speak volumes on the low level of our O-line backups. Out of all the positions, I think our Oline depth is the worst. Hopefully we can improve on that next year. We have good depth everywhere else...

The last buffalo fan
08-24-2005, 09:42 AM
Isn't he your friend's relative?? I know he was a phin, and sucks!!

G. Host
08-24-2005, 10:13 AM
Supposedly according to Buffalo News, Jerman has improved a lot.

The last buffalo fan
08-24-2005, 10:19 AM
Yeah, it could be possible, and me being a not so good fan, because the only thing that I can remember now, is that someone on the training reports said he was pancaked by one linebacker, not sure if that one was TKO.

mysticsoto
08-24-2005, 10:57 AM
Yeah, it could be possible, and me being a not so good fan, because the only thing that I can remember now, is that someone on the training reports said he was pancaked by one linebacker, not sure if that one was TKO. Yep, he was pancaked by TKO at the beginning of TC. But now they are saying he has improved. I haven't paid much attention to him in the preseason games, but maybe I will to see how he performs in the next one. I know Geisinger has been stealing the limelight by his terrible play!!!

The last buffalo fan
08-24-2005, 01:12 PM
Yep, he was pancaked by TKO at the beginning of TC. But now they are saying he has improved. I haven't paid much attention to him in the preseason games, but maybe I will to see how he performs in the next one. I know Geisinger has been stealing the limelight by his terrible play!!!
Thank you bro, now I remember where I read it, was from one of your reports. http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/icons/icon14.gif

mysticsoto
08-24-2005, 01:22 PM
Thank you bro, now I remember where I read it, was from one of your reports. http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/icons/icon14.gif You can read about it here also:

Greg Jerman, offensive lineman: Jerman was greeted quite rudely at training camp. During week one linebacker Takeo Spikes ran over Jerman like road kill during a one-on-one passing drill in one of the more vicious pancaking plays ever at Fisher. But Jerman shook it off and has inched up the depth chart at left tackle because of his solid agility and footwork.

"I think I've made some improvements, but I have a lot to work on," he said. "I need to be able to play guard and tackle although I've been focusing mainly at tackle. There's some stuff at guard that I need to spend more time on."

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050824/1072189.asp?tbd1072189.asp

The last buffalo fan
08-24-2005, 01:59 PM
You can read about it here also:

Greg Jerman, offensive lineman: Jerman was greeted quite rudely at training camp. During week one linebacker Takeo Spikes ran over Jerman like road kill during a one-on-one passing drill in one of the more vicious pancaking plays ever at Fisher. But Jerman shook it off and has inched up the depth chart at left tackle because of his solid agility and footwork.

"I think I've made some improvements, but I have a lot to work on," he said. "I need to be able to play guard and tackle although I've been focusing mainly at tackle. There's some stuff at guard that I need to spend more time on."

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050824/1072189.asp?tbd1072189.asp
Thank you again.

mybills
08-24-2005, 03:59 PM
Isn't he your friend's relative??
Yes. My husband grew up with his mom & uncles.