PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Alex Soto

northernbillfan
08-23-2005, 03:14 PM
After creating such a long review of the Buffalo Bills last time, I tried to shorten it up a bit. I apologize for the lateness, but I like to watch the game several times to catch all the little things that sometimes escapes me on the 1st watch. I felt this game was more what a typical game might look like for the Buffalo Bills once the actual season begins. Occasionally, a team might score on them, but I expect for the most part that the Bills defense will stop the other team more often than not, and unlike last year with Bledsoe, to now be able to score some points and generate some leads.

Full Article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2005/08/23/bills_vs_packers_observations.php)

Michael82
08-23-2005, 04:30 PM
Nice job, man. :bf1:

mysticsoto
08-23-2005, 08:20 PM
Nice job, man. :bf1:
Thanks. I've had some of my friends at work asking for the link. I guess they like to read it also...

ArcticWildMan
08-23-2005, 08:53 PM
Excellent job!! :up:

Drive 4 Five
08-23-2005, 11:16 PM
Damn it all to hell man. Everytime, and I mean everytime, I go to read a Billszone original, there is a blue column from the main page archive section, running right through half of the damn article. Am I the only one? I live for the Billszone originals. This absolutely sucks my friggin' ass.

So how is everyone else doing this evening? I doing swell thanks.

:brush:

vicmantak
08-23-2005, 11:24 PM
Thanks. I've had some of my friends at work asking for the link. I guess they like to read it also...Thanks! It's a great article.

Tatonka
08-23-2005, 11:48 PM
good write up.

Drive 4 Five
08-24-2005, 01:20 AM
Nice read Mr. Soto. I discovered that clicking on the link provided on this thread (and not on the home page) didn't create the interference I referred to earlier.

Thanks for the help y'all. :str8face:

Tinboy
08-24-2005, 03:25 AM
Great job!

LifetimeBillsFan
08-24-2005, 05:14 AM
Excellent article. I really like the stuff you write!

mysticsoto
08-24-2005, 08:25 AM
Thanks everyone. I am going to try and work on getting them out sooner. But once the regular season games start...Tuesday will probably be the norm and by the time I get home it's around 7 PM on Sunday and if I'm lucky, I get to watch the end of the 2nd game (and watch Dallas lose). ;) Then I watch the Primetime show and the 3rd game. Monday, I don't get home until 8:30 PM and have to rush to not miss the beginning of MNF. So Tuesday is then when I will probably take time to watch the recorded game for nuances and write my report.

I wish I had the balls of The Football Scientist to do this for a living. :)